How did you get your username?

ColaCuerno

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 11, 2011
Messages
8
Reaction score
2
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Uruguay
well, my username is in english, literally, TailHorn, it took it from the dragon of harry potter xD though in English its (Hungarian) Horntail , in spanish the "Tail" goes first and then the "Horn" xD
 

Michalv

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
441
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
My username is abbreviation from my real name x3 Simple ;D
 

Crosscrusade

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
I had used it for time immerial now.
Well i get my username from the idea of crusifixion which literary mean taking someone fredoom or life and add crossed in front of it to give it something like i have passed the time of being crusified which mean i'm a free reborn man. God i thank You...
 

Lomahongva

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2011
Messages
697
Reaction score
795
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
At first, when I started to be in the Internet and join different pages, I used to use my real name as nickname. Then, one day, I found my current nick which has turned into my username for the different forums in which I'm registrered.

In my case, I like the ancient cultures and I'm deeply respectful about amerindian people. One day I faound a website dedicated to explain the peoples of North America. Between the different articles I could found, I started to read the one about the Pueblo people. From all of them, the Hopi people was the most atractive to me.Then, there was a large list of Hopi names.
I found thet Lomahongva means: "beautiful clouds araising". I loved it, first because it is similar to my real spanish name, and secon, because I have a great imagination (and when you want to say this in spanish we have a colloquialism refered to clouds) but also because I like to look at the sky, the different types/forms of clouds, the fairy lights they create with the rays sof sunlight, the stars at night...
 

Aazholh

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 16, 2010
Messages
301
Reaction score
103
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I used to be a member on SK.net, but one of the admins deleted one of my posts and was acting like a complete "asshole" so I decided to create username that would be a constant blemish.
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I was Hez. Then mutated to Haze. But this was only possible on small forums with no repeated users (many ppl called Haze, it seems.) And thus since the forum happened to be Baka-Tsuki, i just placed a Baka In front whereever I go. =)
 

Charizardon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 19, 2011
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
back then i bought a Japanese Charizard action figure, it's says Lizardon (Charizards Japanese name), i figured it will be cute to mixed them both together :3
 

Rikudou Sennin

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2010
Messages
535
Reaction score
201
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I dont know. I have many different ones.

Maybe I will find my real username sometime .......uhh...maybe :oh
 

Pamplemousse

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 23, 2011
Messages
4
Reaction score
3
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Yesterday, I fell in love with the word "pamplemousse", in French class.
It means "grapefruit."
It's my favourite word of all time, besides Poppycock.
Which was taken.
I'M HAPPY. ; A;
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
im using scav since like 6years. At first scav was my alias on high school, cuz i was in a hiphop band. But i started to use it everywhere. Now its just a part of me, when i must put an username somewhere, i just put scav :p
where it from: i honestly can't remember xD
 

Roark

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 4, 2011
Messages
40
Reaction score
22
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
I just always thought this name was really cute, and it's a Pokemon Gymleader's name :)
 

yukilove21

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
362
Reaction score
221
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Well, in 2008 when I was in 6th grade I found Fruits Basket in my library. so I read it.

I LOVE Yuki Shoma so freakin' much. So connect those together: yukilove21. I've been going by the name Yuki ever since.
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
alphabeta... alpha... beta... alphabet... simple isn't it... :3c

No, i had a certain username for 3 years, and i got pi**** at it, and i decided to change it. Then i thought. What to choose. And i went "EUREKA!!!" or rather "ALPHABETA!!!" and so i ended up here as alpha :hurr
 

xLotusxSobax

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 29, 2010
Messages
24
Reaction score
6
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
United States
xLotusxSobax has been my username for a while on numerous sites. I love Yu Kanda from D. Gray-man for a year now (since I started DGM) so I took his two main symbols (is that even the right word?) and a fangirl moment was born. :3
 

Ethan Hunt

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
194
Reaction score
19
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
my name ist very easy

its from the movie mission impossible

i like being an agent^^
 

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4,282
Reaction score
6,494
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
I don't think I've actually posted it in this thread before... But my username comes from my IRL nickname, which is "Salad" (yeah, don't ask). I thought it was cute to add a "desu" to it since "Salad desu" would mean "I am Salad", then take away one "d" since it looked nicer that way (saladesu > saladdesu, right?) :D

... But now, too many people call me "sala" because they think it's "Sala desu" -_-; And I've stopped bothering to correct them :oh
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
So I used to MySpace role-play for Avatar the Last Airbender about 5 years ago. XDD Ah, I know how nerdy right? :p

I started out with the character Katara, but then my friend's characters wanted to have a little kid, so they asked me to RP as her for them. Basically, I could make up whatever I wanted with her. So she was an Avatar OC that was a firebender. She had red hair, was way too rebellious for her own good, and was very free spirited.

It took me a while to realize that I actually based the character off of myself, again how lame! XD But anyway, her name was Naomi and I really had some great times RPing as her and met some very important people through her.

Then I started playing the game MapleStory with a couple friends from my RP account, and named/designed the MapleStory character after Naomi. Since Naomi was already taken as a username, I chose Naomidee instead just because it sounded funny. :D

So I usually stick with this username for things that aren't related to school, email, fb, and those other things (since I'm a pretty low profile manga fan XD)

There you have it! Naomidee.

Long story, sorry.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
'phio' is a nickname given to me by my friends, sounding almost similar to my real name. And the 'chan' is how you call girls in Japanese, so that's it. XD
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
My brother used this username on a different site and it was the first name i remembered when i was registering here :toc
 

Naruffy

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2009
Messages
783
Reaction score
317
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Two favorite characters, Naruto + Luffy = Naruffy.
 
Top