How did you get your username?

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Uh..mine's from my childhood obsession..
Power rangers..dino thunder.
There, I've said it. Now laugh!!
but really, zeltrax was a cool villain so yeah...and I have been using this username everywhere on the net, except for some places where I go by another user, "Sensorhawk" but thats off topic.
 

MotomiShinsui

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 29, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
I got mine from my Chinese name :)
well, from the repeating characters in my name which were wood, heart and water xD
Since they're translatable to Japanese, I combined the two readings to become Motomi Shinsui xD
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,052
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I got mine from my Chinese name :)
well, from the repeating characters in my name which were wood, heart and water xD
Since they're translatable to Japanese, I combined the two readings to become Motomi Shinsui xD
That is a nice name Motomi Chan. Welcome to MH!

We have a member zone here for member to create their own thread. If you want to, say hello to the community.

See ya in the forums~
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Uh..mine's from my childhood obsession..
Power rangers..dino thunder.
There, I've said it. Now laugh!!
but really, zeltrax was a cool villain so yeah...and I have been using this username everywhere on the net, except for some places where I go by another user, "Sensorhawk" but thats off topic.
ROFL~ There, I laughed. :D
I didn't like Dino Thunder, though. But let's not go off-topic. I like your user name, we can make nice nicknames from it. XD

I got mine from my Chinese name :)
well, from the repeating characters in my name which were wood, heart and water xD
Since they're translatable to Japanese, I combined the two readings to become Motomi Shinsui xD
That is interesting! Your name is about elements, eh? Water is my favorite elements too. Nice user name you have there! :D
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Yuki (snow) because I really want to see snow and some people said that sometimes I'm as cold as snow too (actually, they said "as cold as ice" but whatever... XD) I also like how "yuki" sounds. :P
Hime (princess) because I like to have a noble title... Queen is just too big for me so I settled with princess... And sometimes I do behave like a princess.. XD
03 because my lucky number is 3. :)
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Yuki (snow) because I really want to see snow and some people said that sometimes I'm as cold as snow too (actually, they said "as cold as ice" but whatever... XD) I also like how "yuki" sounds. :P
Indeed. As hard as ice most of the time, even more on special occasions. XD

Hime (princess) because I like to have a noble title... Queen is just too big for me so I settled with princess... And sometimes I do behave like a princess.. XD
Lies! I can't accept this!:guns
 

slaughterer0

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 6, 2011
Messages
13
Reaction score
5
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm a PC gamer bigggg fan of the Battlefield series games started as a joke to say the I slaughter all, but never get slaughtered any. this turned into a major target at first but than i just stopped telling what it meant, pretty soon i stopped dieing.
 

Dlazuhi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 30, 2011
Messages
10
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
Mexico
Dlazuhi is a mixture of 2 words
Dzahui -> one of the names for the Mixtec (a prehispanic mexican culture) god of Rain.
Lázuli -> Lapis-Lazuli, a relatively rare semi-precious stone that has an intense blue color.

My favorite color is blue *0* and I love the rain and the prehispanic cultures of México, thats why I decided to create my username!
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Blue is an awesome color. Good choice thar, Zuhi. :3
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Why? Can't you feel my noble aura? XD
When you try to eat me? Thanks, but no thanks.

Dlazuhi is a mixture of 2 words
Dzahui -> one of the names for the Mixtec (a prehispanic mexican culture) god of Rain.
Lázuli -> Lapis-Lazuli, a relatively rare semi-precious stone that has an intense blue color.

My favorite color is blue *0* and I love the rain and the prehispanic cultures of México, thats why I decided to create my username!
Aww, what an interesting idea~ I love blue too, and I like lapis lazuli as well. It's a very beautiful stone. :D
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
When you try to eat me? Thanks, but no thanks.
No, no, no. Admit it, there are times when I use my noble princess alter ego. XD
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
No, no, no, no, no. Never a noble princess. A fallen baroness, maybe? XD
And we're spamming this thread with such conversation. :3
 

Tsu

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 7, 2011
Messages
37
Reaction score
27
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Yuki (snow) because I really want to see snow and some people said that sometimes I'm as cold as snow too (actually, they said "as cold as ice" but whatever... XD) I also like how "yuki" sounds. :P
Hime (princess) because I like to have a noble title... Queen is just too big for me so I settled with princess... And sometimes I do behave like a princess.. XD
03 because my lucky number is 3. :)
Oh wow! that's just like me! I really want to see the snow, I can never retain body heat so I almost always feel "cold as ice" and 3 is my lucky number as well :3 That along with 7 :)

Mine wasn't as creative as everyone elses' (^^;; I chose my username because my old friends would mainly call me tsu from Tsuda(津田) or tsuu for nicknames. (From my last name at least) :XD
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Oh wow! that's just like me! I really want to see the snow, I can never retain body heat so I almost always feel "cold as ice" and 3 is my lucky number as well :3 That along with 7 :)

Mine wasn't as creative as everyone elses' (^^;; I chose my username because my old friends would mainly call me tsu from Tsuda(津田) or tsuu for nicknames. (From my last name at least) :XD
Haha~ I don't feel as cold as ice so I don't really understand why they said it. Oh, lucky number 7! XD
Tsuda? What does that mean?
 

Tsu

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 7, 2011
Messages
37
Reaction score
27
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Haha~ I don't feel as cold as ice so I don't really understand why they said it. Oh, lucky number 7! XD
Tsuda? What does that mean?
Oh, haha, well I don't know why I'm always so cold TT sometimes my hands turn blue....
(^^)v Do you like the number 7 as well~? :)
Tsuda? Oh, it's my surname :)
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Oh, haha, well I don't know why I'm always so cold TT sometimes my hands turn blue....
(^^)v Do you like the number 7 as well~? :)
Tsuda? Oh, it's my surname :)
Well, i think the only part of me that is cold is my aura.. My skin only gets cold if i get too much night wind... :P
Not really, 3 is the one and only number for me.
I figure that much, but does it have any meaning? Or is it just a name? :)
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
A thread hijacking snow princess... :oh
Cool :hurr
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Guys, this thread is made for people to explain why they choose their username. Not to disscuss them. If you want to discuss them, please do so in your respective threads in the Member Zone ~ Alpha

Always wanted to sound like a mod :hurr

[kaiten]Please don't imitate a mod, or try and enforce any rules. There's nothing wrong with a little discussion.[/kaiten]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top