How did you get your username?

ILUVATAR

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
532
Reaction score
50
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
well many people when they see my nickname they think it says I-LUV-ATAR = I love my avatar or something xD
anyhow ILUVATAR is what you could call a god in Middle Earth (aka in J.R.R. Tolkien's Trilogy Lord of the Rings)
NOT that i think of my self a god. i liked the name, none else used it and i kept it :D
i would have logged in as Lord_Sephiroth which is my most used username and more beloved (from the moment i have Sephiroth as a god _o_ :D :rofl) but...... >.> i don't actually remember why i didn't o.o
........
 

aky0

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2006
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
France
at first, it was ky0, but a lot of people are confusing about it, because there are a lot of kyo, even a music crew named kyo. So I decided to add the first letter of my real name on it, so now, it's aky0.

Why I chose kyo ? because I like the character Kyo Kusanagi, from SNK -> King of fighters.
 

bleachboy88

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2006
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
Mines pretty simple. :amuse

My favorite series is bleach, I'm a boy, and I was born in 1988.
 

juUnior

Intl Translator
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2006
Messages
5,153
Reaction score
1,771
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Nohing special really. I was having everywhere where i was to have to logged i had "Mati" due to having it in real life before firiends, but where i was, it was already in use, so i figured I would use Piccolo's nickname on the Tenkaichi budoaki "junior", but it was also popluar .. so i added second "U" like with some accent to it like saying "dzuuunior" and when i first started using it I'm using till nowadays. ^^
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
A friend of mine did a Japanese translation of my name and it ended up as 'Nami Tomonori'.
Tomonori seems such a mouthful, so I ended up using Nami (easier to remember)...but come to think of it, I've never double check on whether is it correct...what if it means something else?? :omg!!
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
was a bit curious about the japanese language when I was in elementary and me and my bro stumbled on a copy of DragonBall manga back then. We wanted to read it so we bought a cheap japanese dictionary. I was reading it and saw that the word shijin means poet. I was in to poetry back then. Later as the years go by, I learned the word baka and san so I added them with shijin to produce bakashijinsan which in my head means Mr. Stupid Poet. Dunno if its correct though, but I've been using it for years. :amuse
 

kyubisharingan

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 13, 2006
Messages
2,647
Reaction score
103
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Jamaica
i got my name(kyuubisharingan) cuz.....i liked the nine tailed fox, and i like the sharingan doujutsu^^
 

exo15

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Mine i got From METAL GEAR.. fave character "EXOSKELETON"..i got the first 3 letters and add my Favorite number "15"!!!! (exo15)....
 

Goji

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2007
Messages
878
Reaction score
92
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Mine comes from two words: the "Go" comes from Gohan ('cause he is my favorite character from DragonBall Z, which was my first manga/anime I ever read/saw) and the "ji" comes from PJ which is an abbreviation of my name "Pieter-Jan".

But I thought "Goj" didn't sound so good, so I added the "i" at the end.

And voila Goji was born! ^^
 
Last edited:

sahugani

Now 20% Cooler
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2006
Messages
1,804
Reaction score
1,340
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
sahugani comes from the first PS2 game i ever played, Summoner, and despite its less than fantastic reviews, its one of my favorites. i ended up using it as my username in many locations cause i liked the name and i rarely found that it was already used so i never had to alter it with numbers or symbols
 

jZuave

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2006
Messages
65
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
my username is just my first initial and the last name..."suave" means smooth in spanish. so there you go :eyeroll
 

Ethan Hunt

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
194
Reaction score
19
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
im a big fan of tom cruise and the misiion impossible movies
 

War

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2007
Messages
235
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Apart from manga, I'm a fan of Marvel too.

I loved Angel especially, and in Ultimate X-Men, he was nicknamed 'War' (from Warrington)

Thus, my name.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
level4paperboy was my gamespot user status when i first joined stoptazmo (it was my nick in stoptazmo too). i've also plaid and seen the old "paperboy" games for the old nintendo consoles. the name kinda stuck since i "gstalked" the name and no none else was using it, so i decided to keep it for my self! my precious! i'm also called level4paperboy in rotten tomatoes, guild wars, rappelez, and guild wars factions.....my status in gamespot though is no longer l4pb but level11atomicpunk....but i like paperboy better!
 
Last edited:

starfall856

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2007
Messages
137
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
mine came form the song Helana

came and time
when every star fall
brought you to tears again

(these are the words that i hear idk if their right)
 

NigG_NamE

Banned
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
100
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Country
Zimbabwe
Mmh my realname is nick, so i wanted something with it in.
Then i thougt, nickname, funny, a word made out of my name and the word "name"
Then i thougt that its an all-used one, and i changed it into NigG_NamE.
That would probably not used by another person...yeah..^^
 

fireburst

Translator
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2007
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
When I was registering at a manga forum, I happened to be eating flaming hot cheetos and sour starburst (because I like to eat healthy! ^_^) Since flamingburst sounds kinda lame, I thought fire = flaming and got fireburst. I am so original. -__-;;
 

kisit

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2007
Messages
76
Reaction score
7
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
^lol wow that is some combination!

I've had my username for years...short version: I first started using it after someone ticked me off while I was playing StarCraft online (yah..old I know) and my response was kiss my ***...so that morphed into kisit an it kinda stuck. ^^;
 

cherryenchanted

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
Philippines
My username, cherryenchanted came from my yahoomail account name, in which it is also my email registered here in MH...so that I may not forgot, signing in my username...
 
Top