How did you get your username?

Sai

THE MH FOODIE
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Tech
Joined
Jan 31, 2006
Messages
2,916
Reaction score
2,205
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Mine came from my AIM. At the time I was really into Shaman King and I always liked the name Sai......so thats sort of how I made it up. (I'm not that imaginative lol)
 

ginousuke

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 12, 2006
Messages
925
Reaction score
87
Gender
Hidden
Country
Indonesia
From my 2 favorite characters in Bleach, Ichimaru Gin and Aizen Sousuke. Taking their first name and then combine it ^^
 

Jumo

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 20, 2006
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Arg! the username!?. It was supposed to be Jumonji, got it from my favorite character in Eyeshield 21, but out of my laziness I didn't finished typing his name.
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
I got mine from elfen lied. It's actually the opening song. I didn't even know it was a flower until someone asked me if my name was from the flower... :sweat
 

Beam

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Country
Canada
My name is Maxime Beaulieu take the BEA from Beaulieu and then put the M from Maxime at the end. Beam. Also its the beginning of the code on my health insurance card, well its the same for everyone in Quebec with a card.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
How I got it? Asked for it to be changed to iThePirate.

Why I chose iThePirate? Sounds plain cool, and pirates are evil and cool. :P
 

deathshadow25

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
753
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Country
United States
I chose this name for myself when I first started cruising the internet so it's nostaligic
 

ami

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 3, 2007
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Country
Jordan
the last the middle and the first letters from my real name XD
 

Rolland0

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 6, 2007
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Age
33
Country
United States
My dad was going to name me Roland. I'm bad at spelling, so I decided to add an extra l. As for the 0, that is the number of thoughts in my head at any given time.:D :clap
 

pseudorca

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2006
Messages
128
Reaction score
12
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
pseudorca is the genus name for the false killer whale (Pseudorca crassidens)
it literally means false-orca ^.^
(you might have probably guessed by now that I love whales, lol)
 

bebekhappy

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
226
Reaction score
5
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Bebek = Duck In english.
I was baptisted by this name in senior high LoL, when one of my friend complaing how i walk so slow like a duck and as noisy as a duck...he mock me and called me that.soon everyone who know me call me that too...and so i get used to it ^^.
When i registered here that's the only namei can think but i don't want it just "Bebek" so i put Happy on it. Sounds funny and also remember me too my ex name.
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
So your ex' name is also Bebek? or Happy? :XD
 

bebekhappy

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
226
Reaction score
5
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Ahahah...her name's Happy...:p.
 

kiddo7

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
931
Reaction score
23
Gender
Hidden
Country
Austria
Happy is her nickname right? it is not her real name is it?
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
I think it's her real name. One of my friend's name is also Happy. Guess what his nickname is. :XD
 

Az3r

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 27, 2007
Messages
602
Reaction score
72
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
My turn!

My username is a fraction of my surname, read backwards. The reason I use this username is... I don't know:notrust , for me it's kind of cool. I don't know what others think, and I just "give the other fella hell...". :darn
 

amar_kun

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
816
Reaction score
22
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
so az3r, your surname is r3za? how to pronounce the number '3'? :s

btw, amar is my real name.. while kun is.. you know.. all of read manga so you should have known what is kun by now :amuse
 

Dark soul within

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2007
Messages
167
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I'm afraid the reasoning behind mine isn't nearly as interesting as some others. I just like things like being out when there's a full moon, shadows, the colour black etc etc and i have quite a dark sense of humour therefore I decided to create a name base on that context & came up with Dark soul within...it' not very original I'll grant you but when I was creating my profile i was in a bit of a rush & didn't put that much consideration into it. :XD
 

Az3r

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 27, 2007
Messages
602
Reaction score
72
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
so az3r, your surname is r3za? how to pronounce the number '3'? :s
Well, 3 is the replacement of the letter 'e'. There you go.
 
Top