How did you get your username?

Ju-da-su

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2007
Messages
1,279
Reaction score
989
Age
36
Gender
Hidden
Country
Thailand
Judas from Tales of Destiny 2. Basically, he is my favorite character in the Tales series, so I just named after him but change it to (kind of like) the romanji of the name. Also, because this is an English forums. ^_^"
 

MadDog

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2006
Messages
938
Reaction score
88
Gender
Male
Country
United States
MadDog comes from a rugby nickname that my teamates gave me. It's one of those stupid things where everyone gets a nickname, but mine stuck for some reason. Can't say that I get mad all that often, but I'm a big fan of dogs.
 

Paz42

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2007
Messages
196
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Paz is short for Pazuzu which has been my screen name on many websites since back in the day on Mplayer if any one remembers that it was shortend to paz by my Ex girlfriend who would only call me that rather then my real name or general real life nickname and 42 is the meaning of life from hitchhikers guide to the galaxy
 

Decir

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Switzerland
The story is......

My old nick was Decopter75. At this time I had also problems in french with -ir verbs. So, it was a short thing.

At this time I had never imagined that it would mean anything in Spain....
 

gela

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 4, 2007
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Mines boring realy:

my real name=
angela

take of the an=
gela




Iv never been good with screen names tho I quite like this one.
 

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
i had many different nicknames on this site before i was saw a PM warning to stop shanging my nick lol...

originally
movingstone: a character from my story which i was too lazy to continue it..
then i change my nick to
condorhero: get it from the condor hero trilogy novel by Jinyong
rabb-destroyer: having an agrument with rabb.. (i lost upcoarse)
therealmugen: try to made fun of mugen but failed...

then finally i stuck with
weixiaobao: the main character from duke of mount deer another novel from jinyong..
 

erurainon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Antarctica
Hi!

I usually have this one... Erurainon is my name (Joan, John in English) in Tolkien's Elvish. Quite weird, but I actually like it. Ciao!!
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
this is way before i heard yondaime. i've been making comics since i was a fetus so one time i need a name for a young emperor with a japanese touch, and yon kaishii came up, then one day i made it cuter to appeal more to chatrooms :D
 

Ominae

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2007
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
Philippines
Mine's obvious.

Any Spriggan fan/reader should know this. LOL.
 

Aesahaettr_reborn

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
I read Phillip Pulman's book the trilogy of the dark matter
And on the second book one of the character uses a dagger called Aesahaettr which means god destroyer but the purpose of the dagger itself wasn't supposed to kill god.
(confused? yes me too but I understand eventually. well not going Out of Topic)

somehow somebody has subscribed to mangahelpers using Aesahaettr so I decided to reborn it. That's how my name comes up
 

prag_27

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2007
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
India
my user name comes from the first four letters of my name and then underscore and then my birth date!!! XD prag_27!!! TA DA~~~~~ I used to have Hiken_No_Ace in another forum =P....because I think he's sooooo coooool in one piece XD.........and then now i have eragon_99....in another forum coz..I wanted to change username and eragon is one of my fav novels and 99 is one of the number's I use as a soccer team player thing...im in the soccer team yeah...that's why....im not that good though =='
 

albert_2mb

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 26, 2006
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
anyone playing DDR here?

since 2MB is one of my fave artist of all time, and that he's created a lot of great songs for the game, that's why I decided to adopt the name to my nickname.. it's kinda confusing when people think of it as 2 megabytes, though ~_~
 

prag_27

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2007
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
India
LOL!!! 2 megabytes!!! LMAO...so true!! is that a name of a gun or something? 2mb?
 

rikki

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
93
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Simple, it's my first name. I also go under the name of keis (my gaming tag and other forums name, I think it was taken here so I went with my name). If those fail, kiosk or keii.
 

Houjou

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2007
Messages
1,177
Reaction score
332
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mongolia
I usually used my first name, Ferran, but got tired of it and started thinking about a new nickname. Don't know how, I typed "damnz" instead of "damn" in the irc and liked how did it look, so I put it as my new nickname :p
 

Mashmaro

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Marshmallow---Marshamallow-Mashmaro

The thing started in December 2005...I was with my little brother (orokanaru ototo yo) buying
sweets and I thought in it...the magic word. Damn spelling mistake! I registered DA with Marshamallow nick. MarSHmallow was already taken...In 2006, I bought a yummy Japanese marshmallow, read the letters...I-chi-go ma-shi-ma-ro (Yeha, like an anime of the same name!) Does "shi" in foreign words pronounce like "sh"? (or the Japanese Ashita) So it! Mashmaro! 8D
 

ILUVATAR

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
532
Reaction score
50
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
ah ^^ what can i say in this one. this nickname i use here is the one i picked my self and it's the name of the god (or divine entity or whatever) in Middle Earth, the realm J.R.R. Tolkien created in his trilogy (mainly) The Lord Of The Rings.
The nickname i am known mostly, especially here in Greece is ELLOUPO..... at first i missheard someone saying the word "the wolf" in spanish - the correct word is "el lobo" i think - but it sounded nice to me and i kept it. most people here call me like that after some incidents in the internet cafe i hang out :smile-big
many people i have asked have already forgotten my real name and just call me ELLOUPO :rofl
 

shego

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2007
Messages
137
Reaction score
2
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
Puerto Rico
I like Kim Possible. <3
 

ornis

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2007
Messages
1,592
Reaction score
154
Gender
Male
Country
United States
The Birds, The Raven, and The Eagle. All are "thrilling experiences." One's a movie, one's a poem, one's an on-going way to fret.

ornis is just bird in Greek.
 

macherie

Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2007
Messages
415
Reaction score
16
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I always used to have the username - blu31ce (blueice)
I thought it sounded really cool and brought a really nice image to mind, but then i felt it was sort of childish-immature.

Thennnnnn i listened to Malice-Mizer (LOLO) and i heard their song macherie, i also think it's like the best phrase ever, in french that is! XD
And sooooo that's whre it began XD
 
Top