- Joined
- Jun 1, 2007
- Messages
- 183
- Reaction score
- 6
- Age
- 35
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
My first username was Firetyrano...and i was kinda crazy with those Power Rangers !!..I mean The MMPR..Hell Yeah..It's morphing time...TYRANOZORD !!!! ( the old days ) and since red = fire and i feel a special connection to it, i decided to combine them both. and I got my first user name....
but i recently changed it to Fires.. I don't know why , it just passed my mind and i said: this is my username and that's my story..Well, have to say that Firetyrano is too childish and i think that was the reason...anyway...
but i recently changed it to Fires.. I don't know why , it just passed my mind and i said: this is my username and that's my story..Well, have to say that Firetyrano is too childish and i think that was the reason...anyway...



