Quoting my girlfriend:
"
She has her siblings hair, she's skinny, she looks very weak, she's Mira's weakness.
I think people would appreciate her more if she remained dead (DAYUM that's savage)
I'd like to have a very powerful transformation, otherwise she's just useless.
That's too bad that NaLi doesn't exist becuse overshadowed by NaLu. But no wait, nevermind, a couple NatsuxLisanna with Lisanna being so useless, thats kinda meh.
There was a fight Lisanna VS Lamy wasn't it? Yeah well, not beating Lamy is...

Her character would be better if she just stayed as a bird, everytime. As a scout or something. At least she would be usefull, i guess.
Gotta keep in mind that i only watched the anime. In the manga, i mean, it's already black and white, with Lisanna having white hair... Even more useless.
But white hair is cool. Well we have Mira for that already though, so yeah, wats Lisanna doing.
Very nice name Lisanna, i would name my child like that since it's beautiful, but her character is so useless that i would be ashamed to name myself after her.
While looking at takeovers: oh god her bird form is so ugly... But at least it's colorful. And her bunny form, just try to find even uglier than that, you can't.
She's beautiful, but her transformations don't reflect her beauty since they're so ugly.
At least she was useful once! I think..? If i remember correctly. When Mira was rejected by everybody but thanks to Lisanna and also Elfman she didn't end up suiciding or something. Good point for Lisanna.
Takuan: "Lisanna is currently fighting a Spriggan. Ajeel, the sand user."
GF: "Whaaaaat?! Oh yeah right, who's helping her? I guess 3 or 4 people at least."
Takuan: "Only Elfman."
GF bursts out laughing.
Happy is 100 times weaker than Lisanna yet he's 100 times more useful.
Oh wow i could write a whole book about Lisanna!
Who is she the favourite character of? I guess nobody LOL. I'd see nobody take Lisanna as avi or background, the only reason would be her sexiness, with her jaguar takeover or something.
"
Sorry about that... She's sick, so it was a bit disorganized (and by a bit i mean extremely). But yeah, she's special
