Anime How long until the ant arc?

there76

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2012
Messages
176
Reaction score
32
Gender
Male
Country
United States
About what episode do you guys think the ant arc will start going by the current pace?
 

Noonealive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2012
Messages
282
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United States
With recap episode between every 12/13 episodes i would say. 87 eps. =[]

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

And Welcome to the Forum!!
 

futurefrog

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2012
Messages
1,023
Reaction score
999
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I have calculated it to episode 92-95.
 

Akia999

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2012
Messages
1,095
Reaction score
905
Gender
Hidden
Country
Malaysia
Considering that the pace of the anime for each episode is going from 2 manga chapters to 1and a half manga chapters,it will be a while...
I think probably next year.
 

Netero

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2011
Messages
737
Reaction score
583
Gender
Male
Country
United States
i'm guessing somewhere around episode 100.
 

mrsticky005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
1,585
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Though it may seem like a long time it's actually not too bad.
Besides there's a LOT of good stuff inbetween.

I'm actually really excited for Greed Island. I use to hate the arc because I thought it was boring card games and training.
But Togashi does a good job of making it work out.
 

TheAmericandream

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2012
Messages
521
Reaction score
152
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yea, I really adore 1999's adaptation of Yorknew, but I always found the way Greed Island OVA's were done left a bad taste in my mouth. I am super hyped to see Greed Island and Yorknew in glorious HD etc. I'm expecting the new series to change how I think of the Greed Island arc which was one of my least favorites before.
 

futurefrog

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2012
Messages
1,023
Reaction score
999
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Greed Island and Chimera Ants are my favourites because they are just so very different in tone to the rest of the manga. I love Greed Island as it marks a massive turning point for Gon and Killua's friendship and character development, also Genthru is my favourite villain in HxH alongside Meryem. Chimera Ants was a long and impressively built arc and had the most emotionally satisfying conclusion to any story arc in the series. I can hardly wait for the anime to get to those amazing arcs.
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Why the hurry? We have plenty good arcs from this point onward. To be honest, Hunter Exam is the least favorite of mine and just now with Nen things gets incredible better. <3
 

TheAmericandream

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2012
Messages
521
Reaction score
152
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Agreed. The Hunter exam is good. But its probably its definitely lower on my list of favorite arcs.
 

futurefrog

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2012
Messages
1,023
Reaction score
999
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Hunter Exam is just the introduction to this crazy world of Hunters. I am very excited for Heaven's Arena, only a week and 2 days left!
 

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
It used to be the Chimera Ants arc, but for some reason right now what I want to see the most is the Greed Island arc. But I agree with Uriel in that we should enjoy the pace that the anime is going at right. The last thing we want is for it to overtake the manga.
 

futurefrog

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2012
Messages
1,023
Reaction score
999
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I wouldn't over take the anime as it is currently until episode 160ish. We'd have more content to cover by then.
 
Top