Question How much do you like Hunter x Hunter?

How much do you like Hunter x Hunter?

  • HxH is the Best Manga Ever

    Votes: 28 54.9%
  • Tie with One Piece/Naruto

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Tie with Toriko /FMA/FT

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • I like HxH more than One Piece

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like HxH more than Naruto

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • I like HxH more than Fairy Tail/Toriko/FMA

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2nd to One Piece

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2nd to Naruto

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2nd to FairyTail/Toriko/FMA

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HxH is in my Top 3 Most Favorite

    Votes: 11 21.6%
  • HxH is in my Top 5 Most Favorite

    Votes: 6 11.8%
  • HxH is in my Top 10 Most Favorite

    Votes: 1 2.0%

  • Total voters
    51

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
How much do you like Hunter x Hunter?
 

futurefrog

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2012
Messages
1,023
Reaction score
999
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Why is 'tie with JoJo's Bizarre Adventure' not an option? Guess I'll just say Best Manga Ever
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,718
Reaction score
61,440
Gender
Male
Country
France
^Jojo is really not well known...It's a shame i thought the same thing than you.
 

bobop

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2012
Messages
196
Reaction score
319
Gender
Male
Country
Reunion
This poll ! :rofl
Why is Fairy Shit in this poll ?? Is this supposed to be such a good manga ?
How dare you put FMA on the same level of this :gwah Don't you have no tastes?:derp
And One Piece and Naruto on the same level ? :gwah
Best manga ever ? :gwah Should change it in Best Shonen.
It would be more appropriate to ask how is HxH ranked in our Top Manga/Shonen. And what series do we put above.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell

leiatte

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2012
Messages
312
Reaction score
232
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Im having a hard time deciding which option to decide, I have never read Hunter X Hunter (besides the election arc), but I watch the new anime and while the anime is fantastic, I find it hard to judge it when so much of the manga is out.

Also, I would put it on par with Full Metal Alchemist, but I don't think Fairy Tail is on par with them, I still like fairy tail though.

So I guess I will vote for that one. FMA is one of my all time favorites, and I have a feeling Hunter X Hunter will be as well, it has been so far and I love it.
 
Last edited:

Kiba

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2011
Messages
305
Reaction score
108
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Best Manga ever ofc
 

SHINOBI-03

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2009
Messages
839
Reaction score
2,420
Age
38
Gender
Male
This poll ! :rofl
Why is Fairy Shit in this poll ?? Is this supposed to be such a good manga ?
How dare you put FMA on the same level of this :gwah Don't you have no tastes?:derp
And One Piece and Naruto on the same level ? :gwah
Best manga ever ? :gwah Should change it in Best Shonen.
It would be more appropriate to ask how is HxH ranked in our Top Manga/Shonen. And what series do we put above.
What if I told you HxH is tied with FMA in my list in the #9 spot?
 

bobop

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2012
Messages
196
Reaction score
319
Gender
Male
Country
Reunion
He is talking about Fairy Tail and FMA.
Yeah. This. Et moi qui pensais me débrouiller assez bien en anglais. :(
Sorry for my bad english. :)

Like Majinjeb i'm pretty curious to know which are the 8 mangas you put above HxH. Might be pretty interesting.
 
Last edited:

Cinnabar

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2012
Messages
327
Reaction score
350
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I don't really read a lot of mangas (especially nowadays) so it's inevitable that I would say HxH it's in my top three. I can't really rank my favorite mangas, so HxH could be anywhere in the top three.

Definitely one of my favorites.
 
Last edited:

SHINOBI-03

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2009
Messages
839
Reaction score
2,420
Age
38
Gender
Male
I would ask for your list because I am curious.
01- A tie between Zeta Gundam and Neon Genesis Evangelion
03- Anything by Hayao Miyazaki
04- Madoka Magica
05- Spice and Wolf
06- When the Cicadas Cry
07- Akira
08- Elfen Lied
09- A tie between Hunter x Hunter and Fullmetal Alchemist
11- UFO Robo Grendaizer
12- Treasure Island
13- Death Note
14- Digimon Tamers
15- Black Cat ((The manga))
16- A tie between One Piece and Dragon Ball
18- Mazinger Z
19- Lupin III
20- Azumanga Daioh

Runner ups (Not in particular order):
-Genshiken
-Usagi Drop
-Sengoku Youko
-Busou Renkin
-Bobobob-bo Bobob
-Dragon Quest: Dai's Great Adventure
-Naruto
-Chobits ((The manga))
-Ninku ((The anime))
-Astro Boy
-Kurogane (Kei Toume)
-Nichijou
-Squid Girl
-Yotsuba&!
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
In my "Top 3".
But I don't rank stuff, it's actually hard for me to do so. I always talk about bubbles of status that some things reach but they're not ranked in between the bubble. I'm afraid I can't explain it better xD

Even so, saying it's the best manga ever would be an insult from me since I don't read every manga there is to have an actual objective perspective.
 

SHINOBI-03

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2009
Messages
839
Reaction score
2,420
Age
38
Gender
Male
Even so, saying it's the best manga ever would be an insult from me since I don't read every manga there is to have an actual objective perspective.
Same here. I don't believe in a thing called "Best of all time" because I know someday a better thing would come and labeled as such and the cycle continues. But for my list, these are the best what I'v personally saw or read so far and not the best in general. I know there will some changes in the future once I watch and read more anime and manga.
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Moderator Notice:
AVOID BASHING~ Uriel
 
Top