How much do you like Hunter x Hunter?
.

Don't you have no tastes?

Should change it in Best Shonen.
JoJo and HxH are masterpieces.^Jojo is really not well known...It's a shame i thought the same thing than you.
I really don't know that Jojo Manga, it was also in Weekly Shonen Jump right?^Jojo is really not well known...It's a shame i thought the same thing than you.
Tribute to Jojo:JoJo and HxH are masterpieces.
I really want that tribute!!I really don't know that Jojo Manga, it was also in Weekly Shonen Jump right?
---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------
Tribute to Jojo:
https://twitter.com/SASAKI_Hisashi/status/248296745199607808/photo/1/large
What if I told you HxH is tied with FMA in my list in the #9 spot?This poll !
Why is Fairy Shit in this poll ?? Is this supposed to be such a good manga ?
How dare you put FMA on the same level of thisDon't you have no tastes?
And One Piece and Naruto on the same level ?
Best manga ever ?Should change it in Best Shonen.
It would be more appropriate to ask how is HxH ranked in our Top Manga/Shonen. And what series do we put above.
He is talking about Fairy Tail and FMA.What if I told you HxH is tied with FMA in my list in the #9 spot?
I would ask for your list because I am curious.What if I told you HxH is tied with FMA in my list in the #9 spot?
Yeah. This. Et moi qui pensais me débrouiller assez bien en anglais.He is talking about Fairy Tail and FMA.


01- A tie between Zeta Gundam and Neon Genesis EvangelionI would ask for your list because I am curious.
Same here. I don't believe in a thing called "Best of all time" because I know someday a better thing would come and labeled as such and the cycle continues. But for my list, these are the best what I'v personally saw or read so far and not the best in general. I know there will some changes in the future once I watch and read more anime and manga.Even so, saying it's the best manga ever would be an insult from me since I don't read every manga there is to have an actual objective perspective.