Life - How Pepole Say "Sorry" according to their Zodiac | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Life How Pepole Say "Sorry" according to their Zodiac

candy rain

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
France
he way people apologize and their style of saying sorry depends a lot on their personality and zodiac traits. No wonder Leos embarrass you when they say sorry while Arians will actually annoy you with their apology..

Aries:
For starters, Arians think they are so sweet, they could not have possibly said or done things that need an apology. So in the unlikely possibility of them actually going down their knees to apologize, it will be a simple sorry. Nothing less, nothing more.

Taurus:
They are so scared to face others when they make a mistake that by the time they resurface to tender an apology, the damage is done. So Taurans end up making foes out of friends because of their laxity in apologizing.

Gemini:
Geminis think they are infallible and therefore will never really apologize for anything. But once they realize, they prefer to act as if nothing happened, and behave normally with people who have a problem rather than remind others of the incident by tendering an apology.

Cancer:
Cancerians will make you feel sorry for demanding one when they make a mistake. They are the legendary characters that burn hands and slash their fingers! in order to display the quantum of their repentance. Their repentance is dangerous.

Leo:
Leos are a delightful bunch even when they are trying to make up for their follies. They will go down their Knees, buy flowers, put up sorry posters.. Do everything colorful to flatter you and make up for their mistakes. In fact it's fun to induce them to make a mistake and let them apologize for it.

Virgo:
Virgos will first formally set aside a time and date and inform them what they want to tell you. Then they will mentally prepare themselves to talk out the same things. They will finally draft the script and read out whatever they want to. In short, even their heartfelt apologies sound like well-drafted scripts.

Libra:
They are very vocal once they realize their folly. They never ever hesitate to come clean and admit their mistakes. In fact, they will go out of their way to convince you about how genuinely sorry they are.

Scorpio:
Scorpios are formal and think that tendering an apology is more of a formality. So instead of just saying sorry, they will send a formal mail or send a card, whatever it takes to avoid direct confrontation.

Sagittarius:
Sagittarians don't believe in being sorry or apologizing. For them, it is human to error and therefore saying sorry is just redundant. Interestingly, even if others make mistakes, they are pretty cool and don't expect much from them.

Capricorn:
They can't take a simple sorry. They need reasons, explanations, written letters and the works to get elicit an 'Ok, you may go now' phrase. They are hard to please and even harder to appease.

Aquarius:
They are sweet, genuine and innovative when they think they are wrong and need to undo the damage. Aquarians are easy on their mistakes and don't take too much time to do their apologetic.

Pisces:
Pisceans don't easily give in because they believe that everything is about perspective. So if somebody thinks they made a mistake! , it's because they have a wonky perspective. Pisceans and apologies? No chance!

Last edited by a moderator:

:K7:

Reaction score
Country
Poland
Re: How Pepole Say "Sorry" ??

I never belive in horoscope, tarot card or something else. I don't know where'u find this, but it's 'bullshit'.

Sorry,
Scorpio ^^

Last edited:

Forever_Melody

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Canada

To somewhat quote the Big Bang Theory...

No, I do not believe the time of my birth in accordance to an arbitrary constellation's position in regard to the sun has any impact on who I turn out to be >.>

The OP is however a pretty nice analysis of different personas present in society :tem

Asusp3v4x

Reaction score
Country
Brazil

Hmmmm that is fun... I am Taurus... although I have already fixed that "can't apologize properly" thing... the description is dead on... don't know why... the horoscope always gets a good description of me... hmmm ... maybe I am more predictable than i thought

-Ren Boy-

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

My Horoscope Leo
Is DEFIENTLY TRUE

Asusp3v4x

Reaction score
Country
Brazil

You know... i know people say that big rocks somewhere out there can't say who you are... but I am always delighted to noticed that the horoscope always bulls eye my behavior... when it comes to predictions... well they miss miserably :XD

Forever_Melody

Reaction score
Country
Canada

Have you ever tried looking at other people of your sign and seeing if they're the same though Asus?

I know that most of the time horoscopes have been wrong for me. Besides, I'd rather not think that stuff in my life is pre-ordained. I'd rather think I forge my own life.

And what of Chinese Horoscope eh eh eh? :o

Asusp3v4x

Reaction score
Country
Brazil

No they are never the same Melody... ^_^

My chinese Horoscope is bull's eye with me... matches completely ^_^

Forever_Melody

Reaction score
Country
Canada

Well then how can we deduce a correlation if their things don't match the signs? O_o Basically, they just said something and they happened to be right that's what you're telling me lol :p

Besides, they're pretty vague and general most of the time. Rare are the horoscopes that tell me "Emilie you will miss the bus today on May 23rd 2009 at 6:35am" >.>

Asusp3v4x

Reaction score
Country
Brazil

I don't need them to tell my future or anything... ^_^...

I just have interest in horoscope because ... hmmm... thinking about it... I just have interest in it...

and yeah... they happen to be right :XD... even about how I was suppose to look physically, lol... it is kind of fun...

Well they are vague I admit it... is kind of obvious actually but at least that proofs that the same situation has numerous meanings to numerous people... ^_^

Forever_Melody

Reaction score
Country
Canada

lol well if you have interest that's fine. As long as you don't let them dictate your lif for you >.> The stars have probably better things to do than live your life anyways :eyeroll

Asusp3v4x

Reaction score
Country
Brazil

I have enough people dictating my life as it is Emilie ... ^_^...

Grizz

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

I hate seeing people trying to dictate my life as well, it's my life i get to do whatever i want with it, well not crazy stuff....

etineski

Reaction score
Country
Philippines

heheh yer am a piscean.. the horoscope description is very like me.. But in our country we say sorry every time, but in a sarcastic way, it's a bit bad.. but yes, I think u will notice it is in our culture. But, in my own sweet way, I dont really say sorry all the time even if I meant it or something like ahh drama. I just usually talk to the person and thinks everything is ok. AM bad or not.. depends on the people who knows me.. lol!

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall

I`m a libra, and libra`s don`t believe in horoscopes!

Grizz

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

yup neither do i

Grizz

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

Nah.. Sagitarius is the way forward....

dpsoul

Reaction score
Country
Philippines

Aquarius:
They are sweet, genuine and innovative when they think they are wrong and need to undo the damage. Aquarians are easy on their mistakes and don't take too much time to do their apologetic.
hmmm, sort of true xD (but I do apologize when i'm positive that i'm on the wrong side)
in any case, that being somewhat true in my case is just a mere coincidence :3

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

I don't follow horoscopes. But, its surpising that some of the traits of each Zodiac sign actually relate to people around me. Im a Gem, but I don't believe 100% the jargon that someone has written about how I feel, what mood I am and so on lol.