Done How to translate a manga.

SpeedyJox

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 6, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
First of all, I'm new here. So the other day i watched this anime called "Needless" and it was awesome! That is... until i found out it was only 24 episodes long!!:mad:mad So... i decided to read the manga so i can find out more, but when I went to manga fox, there were only like... 18 chapters published! Since I'm japanese, i decided to help translate it. But now that i've started an account, i realized i don't know how to! Someone help!!!

THX:)


Uhhhh... Nvm
 
Last edited:

neocarbunkle

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I just started translating myself but the FAQ page explains stuff pretty well.

http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44411

basically you just make a text document with the English on it and a way to mark where it goes. I write both the English and Japanese together on my file.
then you just upload it
 

Syed Besharat

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 31, 2017
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Age
35
Country
Pakistan
Hy, i am new for manga translation and i want to translate thr mangas i like someone help me . i am looking for guidence any group or person is there
 
Top