- Joined
- Feb 6, 2010
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
First of all, I'm new here. So the other day i watched this anime called "Needless" and it was awesome! That is... until i found out it was only 24 episodes long!!
So... i decided to read the manga so i can find out more, but when I went to manga fox, there were only like... 18 chapters published! Since I'm japanese, i decided to help translate it. But now that i've started an account, i realized i don't know how to! Someone help!!!
THX
Uhhhh... Nvm

So... i decided to read the manga so i can find out more, but when I went to manga fox, there were only like... 18 chapters published! Since I'm japanese, i decided to help translate it. But now that i've started an account, i realized i don't know how to! Someone help!!!THX

Uhhhh... Nvm
Last edited: