- Joined
- Nov 27, 2007
- Messages
- 7,302
- Reaction score
- 3,580
- Age
- 41
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
See... I think Fishman karate is rightly made to be a type of Karate that gives advantage to people UNDERWATER, fishman karate users seem to be at their best underwater, so it wouldn't do Luffy a lot of good to learn such moves above land... Darnit Luffy needs LAND LUBBER KARATE!
Do I really need to link Jinbei kicking ass on land panels for you to admit that fishman karate isn't useless on land? Like when Jinbei blew away dozen guards without touching them, or when he pwnt Moria.
Jinbei is probably 10 times stronger in the water, but he's still stronger than most of the people on land. I don't see why Luffy couldn't learn some special punches and kicks, maybe even developing his own versions, thanks to his devil fruit.
It was in the fight against Enel. In fact I don't think it will be useful for him if he fights in team.