Question How y'all view this statement?

Anne isn't a TT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2024
Messages
2,565
Reaction score
3,569
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I was rereading S3 and came across this panel. Now that S3 is done and dusted. How y'all think about KH statement? Nerfed Yama being compared with 1st gen slayers like Mirchea. We still haven't seen his FT and akrinark has yet to help him. With all the hype Ancients get that they can't unleash their power when FLs even nerfed can unleash their power, can we see him as one of TTs at EoS? Can he surpass the likes of Baek, Mirchea, Adori, Anne?
 

Jackjohsnon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2018
Messages
638
Reaction score
861
Age
29
Country
Brazil
Well, we have no info If the other first gen slayers are even alive. IF they are dead, then they died very strong.
 
Last edited:

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
Pretty sure that Yama will never surpass Adori and Enne. Anyone else among the current Towerborn HRs is fair game IMO but we can't know.
 

Shadowlord123

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 20, 2018
Messages
1,745
Reaction score
5,149
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
I took it that 1 Fang Yama had comparable strength to 1st Generation Slayers besides Luslec. Basically, that both 1 Fang Yama and 1st Gen Slayers are/were generally around the CC Tier.

As for Yama's place at his theoretical peak, I'd say somewhere around the huge chasm between Regents and Top-Towerborn.
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,541
Reaction score
3,705
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
I was rereading S3 and came across this panel. Now that S3 is done and dusted. How y'all think about KH statement? Nerfed Yama being compared with 1st gen slayers like Mirchea. We still haven't seen his FT and akrinark has yet to help him. With all the hype Ancients get that they can't unleash their power when FLs even nerfed can unleash their power, can we see him as one of TTs at EoS? Can he surpass the likes of Baek, Mirchea, Adori, Anne?
KH also stated "an uncertain outcome" for the Urek and Luslec fight. Take it all or leave it all :D (As for me, I don't take this guy seriously from the moment he showed up).
 

Lonatian

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 4, 2024
Messages
2,680
Reaction score
2,823
Age
30
Country
Vietnam
Yama will never surpassed TTs. He was somewhere below the regent tier.
But to be honest, Yama has lost a lot of battles since Yasratcha appeared.
 

O_n_Sly

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 5, 2018
Messages
8,957
Reaction score
6,035
Country
United States
Regent tier lol!!! It ain’t shit!!! Yama tanked both ancient weapons whereas Robadon barely managed to do survive one. Yama destroyed Proust’s (most powerful Lightbearer in the tower)
 

Jackjohsnon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2018
Messages
638
Reaction score
861
Age
29
Country
Brazil
Regent tier lol!!! It ain’t shit!!! Yama tanked both ancient weapons whereas Robadon barely managed to do survive one. Yama destroyed Proust’s (most powerful Lightbearer in the tower)
What are you talking about?
Robadon not only survived, he also defended his whole ship and many outside soldiers.
 

Kenneth Latorre

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2019
Messages
1,597
Reaction score
2,269
Age
28
Country
United States
Luslec is a special case. I’d say comparisons to him should be avoided. He is obviously modified somehow.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
Luslec is a special case. I’d say comparisons to him should be avoided. He is obviously modified somehow.
??? Baam has been experimented on, Zahard Princesses have Zahard's blood and Beastkins are the result of Traumerei's experiments.
 

Lord V returned

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2024
Messages
149
Reaction score
418
Age
25
Country
Austria
I think no "new tower born" will manage to catch up or surpass the likes of Luslec, Adori, Enne, Baek, Molic, Quadrado etc at least until one or more of the following conditions are met:

1. A contract with an administrator through an irregular. Like Enkidu had with Traumerei and we can perhaps suspect that perhaps Luslec had with either Arlene or V or both.
2. Steroids like the princesses take.
3. The door gets opened by Baam/V the people ascend farther up possibly evolving more and obtaining new power, "freedom" etc

So either 1 or all of the above must be met before they can catch up to the old more powerful tower born.

It would straight up just be bad writing if Siu expects us to buy into the nonsense that AA etc can become as powerful as Luslec just based off of aging and none of the above things included.
 

Anne isn't a TT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2024
Messages
2,565
Reaction score
3,569
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Luslec is a special case. I’d say comparisons to him should be avoided. He is obviously modified somehow.
I mean if Mirchea became stronger by modifying to that level, every FL will start modifying their subjects so they could make them stronger. I doubt just because he has been experimented(which isn't confirmed), one can be at that level.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

contract with an administrator through an irregular. Like Enkidu had with Traumerei and we can perhaps suspect that perhaps Luslec had with either Arlene or V or both
I doubt Mirchea had received similar kind of blessings to Enkidu. I believe he is the only one to get such blessings. Because Enkidu isn't a human, it's a creature(item) made by master, similar to Jade Awakening Stick which had an oath from the administrator itself. All the things made by master is permitted by administrator. And Enkidu can be considered somewhat a divine sea animal(slime) and administrator are also kind of Animals. And Rei is the master in controlling divine sea animals or maybe he was kinda close to them, that's why administrator gave him blessings (hc). And most importantly I believe headon is the main reason behind it.
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,541
Reaction score
3,705
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
I mean if Mirchea became stronger by modifying to that level, every FL will start modifying their subjects so they could make them stronger. I doubt just because he has been experimented(which isn't confirmed), one can be at that level.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I doubt Mirchea had received similar kind of blessings to Enkidu. I believe he is the only one to get such blessings. Because Enkidu isn't a human, it's a creature(item) made by master, similar to Jade Awakening Stick which had an oath from the administrator itself. All the things made by master is permitted by administrator. And Enkidu can be considered somewhat a divine sea animal(slime) and administrator are also kind of Animals. And Rei is the master in controlling divine sea animals or maybe he was kinda close to them, that's why administrator gave him blessings (hc). And most importantly I believe headon is the main reason behind it.
These are are quite good speculation grounds :)
I am still wondering how come Luslec got out after getting captured by Traumerei in the flashbacks. His current state may or may not be related to that. Moreover, he may or may not be just a modification and got that powerful on the grounds that Arlene or some outer material might be introduced to him, which is not available to other FHs. If I am left chapterless for a few more months I will start to come up with different stories regarding Luslec modifications :D
We do have one hint (not proof) regarding his body's potential modification origin: it is his diagonal connection-like margin in his head, and different eye colors. Furthermore, he has a slacker, lazy personality so it is highly doubtful if he really get his level by training or anything. This still never confirms anything solely body modification or augmentation origin though. We will see.
 

Anne isn't a TT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2024
Messages
2,565
Reaction score
3,569
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
These are are quite good speculation grounds :)
I am still wondering how come Luslec got out after getting captured by Traumerei in the flashbacks. His current state may or may not be related to that. Moreover, he may or may not be just a modification and got that powerful on the grounds that Arlene or some outer material might be introduced to him, which is not available to other FHs. If I am left chapterless for a few more months I will start to come up with different stories regarding Luslec modifications :D
We do have one hint (not proof) regarding his body's potential modification origin: it is his diagonal connection-like margin in his head, and different eye colors. Furthermore, he has a slacker, lazy personality so it is highly doubtful if he really get his level by training or anything. This still never confirms anything solely body modification or augmentation origin though. We will see.
I will be extremely disappointed with Mirchea if he doesn't have anything worthy hax outside of spells. Well, I have heard he has black hook or sth as per blogs. Spells seems to be the peak ability for a towerborn. I would even rate spells high as that if JH were a spell user, he would even defeat guys like Robadon who are h2h experts. The reason why Karaka(armour) and White(the ability to devour souls) have gain their confidence to fight stronger opponents and strength respectively are through the spells.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
I will be extremely disappointed with Mirchea if he doesn't have anything worthy hax outside of spells. Well, I have heard he has black hook or sth as per blogs. Spells seems to be the peak ability for a towerborn. I would even rate spells high as that if JH were a spell user, he would even defeat guys like Robadon who are h2h experts. The reason why Karaka(armour) and White(the ability to devour souls) have gain their confidence to fight stronger opponents and strength respectively are through the spells.
No, it's subjective. Arlen for example is a Spell expert and she wasn't the absolute strongest or anything.

Fisherman Luslec is probably not a thing anymore.
 

Anne isn't a TT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2024
Messages
2,565
Reaction score
3,569
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
No, it's subjective. Arlen for example is a Spell expert and she wasn't the absolute strongest or anything.

Fisherman Luslec is probably not a thing anymore.
I was talking from towerborn perspective. To irregulars, spells aren't everything but to towerborns spells might give them biggest edge like for instance Karaka as the armour has immortality spell.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Hard to say. I'd say luslec simply wasn't considered here considering how much of a monster he is.
 

O_n_Sly

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 5, 2018
Messages
8,957
Reaction score
6,035
Country
United States
I was talking from towerborn perspective. To irregulars, spells aren't everything but to towerborns spells might give them biggest edge like for instance Karaka as the armour has immortality spell.
I don’t think it’s the armor that makes Karaka immortal, it’s Zahard’s blood just like Wangnang.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
If you get really technical about it karaka fights remotely using his armor as a mostly empty vessel. It's a bit weird to refer to this as immortality. It'd be interesting to see how his immortality would function, if at all, if he were to be physically present during combat. Then again I suppose there's a possibility that it's only karaka's heart that's not at the armor.
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,541
Reaction score
3,705
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
If you get really technical about it karaka fights remotely using his armor as a mostly empty vessel. It's a bit weird to refer to this as immortality. It'd be interesting to see how his immortality would function, if at all, if he were to be physically present during combat. Then again I suppose there's a possibility that it's only karaka's heart that's not at the armor.
I just thought it as the same of Dumas, where you can do hell with the armor but it will come back (unless like how Dumas lost his arms), but when Koon AA stopped his heart, armor just disfunctioned immediately and they entered the heart chamber. The thing with Karaka is that, even though we never really see an improvement in his abilities, Ha Jinsung stated once in their first encounter on how Baam is even higher in development speed and potential, while also admitting less-than-(the MC)-Baam development speed. So Karaka may really improve, but I rather expect a vast improvement from White. Him incorporating hell amount of power from souls, maybe the dead ones from the Po Bidau ship at the last chapter, and igniting them at 0.1 seconds kind of cool.

I will be extremely disappointed with Mirchea if he doesn't have anything worthy hax outside of spells. Well, I have heard he has black hook or sth as per blogs. Spells seems to be the peak ability for a towerborn. I would even rate spells high as that if JH were a spell user, he would even defeat guys like Robadon who are h2h experts. The reason why Karaka(armour) and White(the ability to devour souls) have gain their confidence to fight stronger opponents and strength respectively are through the spells.
I second this precisely! Moreover, I still expect him that he can both play the Scout AND Fisherman, in both flashbacks and the Urek fight, albeit unsuccessfully, he did enter CQC and seemed comfortable. Definitely more fisherman than Baam, Gustang, or Traumerei. I also believe on hook, like how he would angle it and fish others, but probably retcon.
 
Top