Fun Hunter Exam - Second Stage - Let's go on the Hate, bitches!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Give me the format and I'll do it myself.
 

Mahado

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 25, 2013
Messages
40
Reaction score
10
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Leave it to the boss ;)
 

Kazu-Sama

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2009
Messages
720
Reaction score
130
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Nope.

Just to be clear: Death people can do nothing this round.
How long until the next set of deaths? And do we still have to post to prove we're here or is that part done?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
But why not? I'm pretty! :worrybunny

Oh, and one more thing, sorry about the confusion, I'm not reading HxH, soul brought me here, and I was later surprised to be in the list of the second round on top of it. So what does the number in front of everone's name supposed mean?
 

BurnSchulz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
942
Reaction score
581
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
*puts on Music*
I will survive!!!!! (please)
^^
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
How long until the next set of deaths? And do we still have to post to prove we're here or is that part done?
I'm always kinda busy and you guys give me MORE work when people that is death send two or three PM and it's worst when I've to check the changes in the votes.

Friday it will be.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,373
Gender
Male
Country
France
I'm always kinda busy and you guys give me MORE work when people that is death send two or three PM and it's worst when I've to check the changes in the votes.

Friday it will be.
So the 2nd stage ends tomorrow?
 

suraj5898

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2012
Messages
659
Reaction score
171
Gender
Male
Country
India
Akia999
alisdfd
Beans
Besr
BurnSchulz
ceasar
digitaldude
Diivil
emerZone
Evil3ye
FaustXIII
futurefrog
Karma
Kazu-Sama
kindredxiuxiu
KingOfNight
kulugo
leiatte
Leonsagara
littleangel
Mahado
majinjeb
MegamanX195
mshalhxh
nyamonyamo
OtakuModeEngage
Riruru
suraj5898
The Invertroid
TheBoss
Wha
Zancrow
Zasz
ZonikStrike
souhail
Demonspeed

will this people go in to 3rd stage or there will be new list of people who will go in to 3rd stage
 

Kazu-Sama

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2009
Messages
720
Reaction score
130
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Akia999
alisdfd
Beans
Besr
BurnSchulz
ceasar
digitaldude
Diivil
emerZone
Evil3ye
FaustXIII
futurefrog
Karma
Kazu-Sama
kindredxiuxiu
KingOfNight
kulugo
leiatte
Leonsagara
littleangel
Mahado
majinjeb
MegamanX195
mshalhxh
nyamonyamo
OtakuModeEngage
Riruru
suraj5898
The Invertroid
TheBoss
Wha
Zancrow
Zasz
ZonikStrike
souhail
Demonspeed

will this people go in to 3rd stage or there will be new list of people who will go in to 3rd stage
I presume it'll be the survivors, plus people who want to come back to life using the power of Alluka :D
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I presume it'll be the survivors, plus people who want to come back to life using the power of Alluka :D
Power of Nanika you mean, right? :teehee
 

BurnSchulz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
942
Reaction score
581
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Whatever... if u use Dragonballs, make sure Kuririn will be rescurrected as well!
 

emerZone

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 4, 2013
Messages
30
Reaction score
9
Gender
Hidden
Country
Philippines
its monday but still no results ?
 

BurnSchulz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
942
Reaction score
581
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
It's because we're all dead. And its just too ridiculous to tell us.

^^
 

Kazu-Sama

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2009
Messages
720
Reaction score
130
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
It's because we're all dead. And its just too ridiculous to tell us.

^^
All except for Nyamonyamo, and Froakie doesn't wanna be accused of favoritism :3

Either that, or he's busy sorting out the third stage, and I was right about it only lasting 2 nights :D
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Sorry for the delay. I have artritis and it's killing my to type. I'll try to check on Wednesday and end this stage.
 

emerZone

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 4, 2013
Messages
30
Reaction score
9
Gender
Hidden
Country
Philippines
ok ok thank you :))))
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top