Fun Hunter x Hunter Figures/Collections/Merchandise

riniloves

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2012
Messages
224
Reaction score
179
Gender
Hidden
Country
Philippines
those 3 are also jigsaw puzzles...
 

Netero

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2011
Messages
737
Reaction score
583
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Does anybody know where I could possibly buy the 2013 calendar? :)

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 AM ----------

I was browsing through tumblr and I found these!


:zomg
 

majinjeb

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2012
Messages
91
Reaction score
70
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Does anybody know where I could possibly buy the 2013 calendar? :)
Sorry, I haven't seen it anywhere online... I'm sure after it's released it'll be on yahoo japan auctions
 

riniloves

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2012
Messages
224
Reaction score
179
Gender
Hidden
Country
Philippines



I could just walk in in this store.. without spending 5kphp if the chess set consist all of Gon....
I'm happy they're megahouse distributor...
 

Netero

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2011
Messages
737
Reaction score
583
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm buying that calendar, and than after each month is over, I'll have new poster! for my bedroom wall :^_^
 

majinjeb

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2012
Messages
91
Reaction score
70
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Let me know where you get it from, I haven't seen it up for sale yet.
 

majinjeb

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2012
Messages
91
Reaction score
70
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Possibly Set 5 of the DX figures (this is all I've seen so far, so I don't know how official it is):

Biscuit and Gon



So if it's true, then they are jumping to GI. There go my hopes for a Netero or Troupe menmbers DX figures, at least for now.
 

The Invertroid

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2012
Messages
236
Reaction score
136
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I wish I could buy some of these figs, but I can't even afford all the manga volumes and anime DVDs that I want to add to my collection. :(
 

Kiba

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2011
Messages
305
Reaction score
108
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
i have the same problem i feel with you...
 

majinjeb

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2012
Messages
91
Reaction score
70
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Killua is joining Gon.





 

Riruru

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2012
Messages
182
Reaction score
298
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Took these with my Nintendo DSi so the pictures aren't great quality. I just recently had them delivered from Japan:







Here is an anthology doujinshi along with the C prize for the lottery in japan back when Phantom Rouge first released in theatres. Though unlike the image on crunchyroll, Killua's shorts are not baby blue (thank goodness). On another note, I saw someone else selling the B prize Killua figure for 900+ dollars :derp

The rest is stuff I've already owned previously...



If anyone ever finds a wallet with these two hanging off them, it belongs to me.





And of course we can't forget the infamous Gon figure.
 

kindredxiuxiu

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2012
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
1,186
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Those coffee/tea mugs are reeeeally nice. Gon looks so spiffy in that tux suit. :) I had no idea they were doing a lotto for Phantom Rouge. 900+? Is that yen or USD (or in your case CAD)? I'll be heading to a convention in the next couple of weeks (a smaller one in the USA), and although they didn't have much for HxH merch last year, I will be on the lookout for sure this year. Maybe I'll have some gifts to show you all. <3
 
Last edited:
Top