Re: Hunter x Hunter by Togashi Yoshihiro
Most of the Ryodan prefer to fight alone. Have we ever really seen them fight as a team before...?
We personally have never seen them fight as a team. Nobunaga has said many times before that him and Uvo were partners in fights a lot.
----
As for the Ryodan in terms of strength for whatever reason, I still stand by a good portion of them being a cut above the rest from a lot of Hunters. Obviously there are quite a few who will fall short of that mark. Setting aside Chrollo, I think Feitan, Nobunaga, and Phincks are the ones cut above the rest. Machi and Bono are probably just a bit short of that. Bono is really hard to judge because it seems like his powers are very vague (to me at least), so he might actually fall in the bottom. Kortopi, Shizuku, and Shalnark would rank among the bottom. Shalnark would be mid tier if he were more athletic. Franklin I really don't want to place anywhere, because we don't really know much about his powers. He can shoot bullets from his fingertips. That's about it. And we got unknown new member, if they decide to fill Uvo's spot, which I'm assuming they will. Maybe with the nen remover? Oh yeah, and they got to fill in Paku's spot still too.
Killua's sibling also has the potential to be at top tier, since they accepted him/her (I never even know it's gender anymore...) at such a young age (younger than Gon and Killua, fo'sho). So we'll just toss him/her in the middle.
So without all the extra dialogue:
Top: Feitan, Nobunaga, Phincks.
Mid: Machi, Bono, Kalluto.
Low: Kortopi, Shizuku, Shalnark.
TBD: Franklin. And whoever they pick to fill in Uvo's spot (if anyone), as well as Paku's replacement.
So, it seems rather equal. And of course Chrollo would be in a whole other tier, and Hisoka too if he were an actual Spider.
Just a bump. I got bored and placed in the text from the translation provided by kewl0210 onto a raw. It gets the job done. For those interested, since it's not up on websites yet, go ahead and check out the download link:
link removed
It will be taken down as soon as...whoever usually translates the manga, has their put up.