- Joined
- Mar 19, 2010
- Messages
- 136
- Reaction score
- 135
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Hunter x Hunter by Togashi Yoshihiro
Yeah I'm with hunter71485, Killua is indeed moving pass the speed of sound.
It'd be very interesting to see a battle between Killua vs. Netero though, through Killua's Kanmaru he could probably dodge Netero's single hit, but what Netero also possesses are the broad attack range as well as multiple hits from multiple angles per launch of attack, hm... overall I think Netero > Killua, but too bad this is all left for my imagination.
Yeah I'm with hunter71485, Killua is indeed moving pass the speed of sound.
It'd be very interesting to see a battle between Killua vs. Netero though, through Killua's Kanmaru he could probably dodge Netero's single hit, but what Netero also possesses are the broad attack range as well as multiple hits from multiple angles per launch of attack, hm... overall I think Netero > Killua, but too bad this is all left for my imagination.