Discussion Hunter x Hunter Hangout [00]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Franckie

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
2,902
Reaction score
1,381
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Hunter x Hunter by Togashi Yoshihiro

So, HxH will be back in September? Great, until the series goes back on hiatus after publishing a few weeks' worth of chapters....:mad

i am in the process of rereading HxH. and a question pop in my head. What ability did the boss of Genei Ryodan wanted from Zeno? he looks really disappointed.
Kuroro was disappointed he couldn't capture Zeno (Zeno was too strong) in order to steal Zeno's Dragon emitter ability.
 

sharingan_kakashi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
693
Reaction score
35
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Hunter x Hunter by Togashi Yoshihiro

He does like dragons. All the attacks he has used so far is in the form of a dragon. Even his clothes have dragons.

Zeno is most likely from the transformation group, same as Killua. That old man is good. His EN can encompass a whole building (up to 300 meters) while Nobunaga can only do it up to 4 meters.
 

Negative Syndicate

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: Hunter x Hunter by Togashi Yoshihiro

So, is returning of Hunter x Hunter confirmed 100 percent? Or is still a rumor?
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: Hunter x Hunter by Togashi Yoshihiro

So, is returning of Hunter x Hunter confirmed 100 percent? Or is still a rumor?
Still a rumor. Nothing has been confirmed yet as far as I'm aware.
 

eyesotope

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 4, 2008
Messages
691
Reaction score
65
Gender
Male
Country
Jordan
Re: Hunter x Hunter by Togashi Yoshihiro

you guys should listen to what kewl0210 said.. that poster from nexgear forums has a history of being 100% correct before every time serialization is resumed, so even if there's nothing officially yet, you should expect an announcement soon..
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: Hunter x Hunter by Togashi Yoshihiro

you guys should listen to what kewl0210 said.. that poster from nexgear forums has a history of being 100% correct before every time serialization is resumed, so even if there's nothing officially yet, you should expect an announcement soon..
O I hope he's right, but I would rather not get my hopes up until some actual announcement has been made.

I mean anyone can be wrong. Just because someone's been right before doesn't mean they are right now. But it would be kickass if they were :D
 

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Hunter x Hunter by Togashi Yoshihiro

I just want to see the Chimera Ant arc end so that we can finaly get some more OVAs. Hope they're as good as the Genei Ryodan ones though.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Hunter x Hunter by Togashi Yoshihiro

I started watching the anime this week (read the manga till early Chimera Arc but dropped due drawings and hiatus) and now I am in episode 3 of Greed Island. Damn, this made me remember how great series HxH is. I might try reading the Chimaera stuff again after finnishing the anime.

I'd like to see the manga finnish the chimare arc. It is so dull (the part I have read). It should move to more interesting matters (Ryodan and that home city of theirs, Kurapica, Leorio's progress (he is my fav). Also some Zoldyeck family progress, and I would not mind seeing Zeppairu as a Hunter :D

Damn, I'm so hyped because of the animes greatness. I must calm down ^^;
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: Hunter x Hunter by Togashi Yoshihiro

There are a few interesting parts, but you have to get through the dull beginning first. We also get to see some awesome Gon moments, but I'd advise waiting until the next batch of chapters come since possibly epic fights will begin then.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Hunter x Hunter by Togashi Yoshihiro

I just caught up with this. The chimeera arc hasn't been that bad that I originally thought, it actually got kinda interesting after the king was born. I like the direction it has been taking. Gon turning to the dark side, while Killua steps more and more to the light. And how the ant extermination is becomming more complex 'cause they start to show humane traits more clearly. They were like little children (the kindergarten yard bullies) in überstrong adult bodies, and now theyre mentally growing up too.

I totally love the new characters especially Morau and his diciples. Melerion and Ikarugo too. At first I though what Killua said about Ika was totally random, but I'm starting the get now. He really is actually kinda cool :D
 

tim098

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 3, 2008
Messages
48
Reaction score
15
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Hunter x Hunter by Togashi Yoshihiro

I thought the arc was slightly confusing, and was initially quite disappointed that the story could take such a huge random turn and totally shift sights. But it isn't as bad as I first thought, it does have its good moments. Like Netero unleashing his power and the King brushing him aside as if he was an ant.

Cannot wait for the manga to continue, but more so for the anime. I hope it does.
 

Idol

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2008
Messages
277
Reaction score
6,893
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: Hunter x Hunter by Togashi Yoshihiro

It's a fake?

 

Heiji-sama

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: Hunter x Hunter by Togashi Yoshihiro

Yes it's a fake.
07/10 it's a wednesday but Jump will out Monday.
and it's 週刊少年ジャンプ and not 週間少年ジャンプ
 

kewl0210

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2006
Messages
1,390
Reaction score
1,902
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hunter x Hunter by Togashi Yoshihiro

Also that's clearly an image made in photoshop, the strip on the cover looks like it's part of it and not another paper, and most of all that same fake came out last year before V26 came out, they just changed the number.

2ch's still aloof with rumors and idiots believing anything, though. But supposedly HXH is coming back sometime soon, but if that's October/November or not has yet to be seen.
 

Negative Syndicate

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: Hunter x Hunter by Togashi Yoshihiro

Is there any new information about Hunter's possible return?
 

ANBU4U

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
1,072
Reaction score
279
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hunter x Hunter by Togashi Yoshihiro

Is it too early for a HXH agony thread?
 

Shiro-kun

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,744
Reaction score
372
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Hunter x Hunter by Togashi Yoshihiro

Is it too early for a HXH agony thread?
Its been nearly a year and no news only rumors of the manga
god its killer on HxH Fanbase :(, but i suppose waiting a little more wont hurt ..
 

Freecs

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 5, 2009
Messages
36
Reaction score
9
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Chile
Re: Hunter x Hunter by Togashi Yoshihiro

nothing yet?... Oh man, I really want to know if HxH is going to come back soon >.<!!...
 

[Cross]

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2008
Messages
717
Reaction score
320
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hunter x Hunter

Well, technically Togashi is collecting data, he's just very loose on how he uses his video gaming in his manga >.>
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top