Discussion Hunter x Hunter Hangout [00]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grayvis

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hunter x Hunter

I started watching/reading HxH quite a few years ago. I was so excited when the Ant arc came around, but then the writer stops pretty much right before the story ends. Sigh, perhapes he just doesn't know how he wants to finish it off? I have my theories thought ^__^
As mentioned above, if you enjoy the story...then it's worth reading, even if it doesn't end.
 

Jumo

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 20, 2006
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Hunter x Hunter

I believe the writer of HxH is on a sick leave not that he doesn't know how to finish it off ^^
 

Gret

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2006
Messages
490
Reaction score
5
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Hunter x Hunter

This wait for the next chapter is getting so long anfd frustrating.... does anyone have any news on progress of the manga..
 

Luckas

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,227
Reaction score
128
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: Hunter x Hunter

Togashi is sick, that's all we know.
 

NeoShweaty

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2006
Messages
1,590
Reaction score
20
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hunter x Hunter

so when is the manga coming back?






Im kidding. Does anyone know what volume nen was first used by Gon and Killua?
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: Hunter x Hunter

NeoShweaty said:
Im kidding. Does anyone know what volume nen was first used by Gon and Killua?
They start to "use" Nen on Chapter 48 in Volume 6.
 

NeoShweaty

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2006
Messages
1,590
Reaction score
20
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hunter x Hunter

thank you. How about when they first fight with nen? Is gon vs. Hisoka the first fight? Also, when does the fight between hisoka and that guy he decapitates occur? (sorry for the 20 questions but i just want to go back and check it out)
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: Hunter x Hunter

Gon first Nen battle is on Chapter 49, Volume 6 against Guido

And Kirua's first Nen battle is agaist Riluberto on Chapter 59 on Volume 7.
 

NeoShweaty

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2006
Messages
1,590
Reaction score
20
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hunter x Hunter

thank you
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Hunter x Hunter

some friend of mine informed me that chances of HXH returning in wsj is very low. He said that the author is very sick and that he is a lazy guy too (because he does not want to finish it off anymore)...
 

barbapapa

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
1,189
Reaction score
127
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Hunter x Hunter

koenosaki said:
some friend of mine informed me that chances of HXH returning in wsj is very low. He said that the author is very sick and that he is a lazy guy too (because he does not want to finish it off anymore)...
This isnt exactly new information.
He's been sick and lazy for years and years
 

Luckas

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,227
Reaction score
128
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: Hunter x Hunter

We don't know if he is lazy.
 

barbapapa

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
1,189
Reaction score
127
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Hunter x Hunter

We don't know if he's sick either.
You know what I mean
 

Luckas

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,227
Reaction score
128
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: Hunter x Hunter

We don't know nothing for sure, but I believe it is very probable he had a severe illness which prevented him from working.
 

Gret

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2006
Messages
490
Reaction score
5
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Hunter x Hunter

... thats very sad.... its such a good manga
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Hunter x Hunter

barbapapa said:
This isnt exactly new information.
He's been sick and lazy for years and years
Look, it is only what I have heard. I read HXH up-to-date but it never really hooked me up. Not a bad manga, far away from that but lemme state I felt more dissapointed in D. Gray-man being absent for months then HXH now
 

Gret

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2006
Messages
490
Reaction score
5
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Hunter x Hunter

koenosaki said:
Look, it is only what I have heard. I read HXH up-to-date but it never really hooked me up. Not a bad manga, far away from that but lemme state I felt more dissapointed in D. Gray-man being absent for months then HXH now
I thought that D-gray was stiil up to date... i mean, we still get the latest chapters weekly, with the exception of this drought of manga till the 15th week.
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Re: Hunter x Hunter

I really love HxH.. I've finished watching the anime.. In fact, my dp is actually a fan art of Killua, yeah it totally doesn't look like him.. but I prefer calling it the angel version of Killua. XD
I wasn't really happy with the greed islanc arc ending because the story is just itching to go on.. I wanted to see Gon and his father reunited T.T I was excited when I realized the manga is continuing from there but the Ant-Chimera wadeva arc totally burst my bubbles.. I didn't like it -.- I've long given up hope on there ever being an actual ending since the mangaka isn't known for his realiablity. But I would definitely say it was a very good anime with a good ideas and plot that just left the real ending to our imagination instead..
 

NeoShweaty

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2006
Messages
1,590
Reaction score
20
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hunter x Hunter

your avatar looks like killua, why would you say it doesnt?
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Re: Hunter x Hunter

It's not exactly like him.. The similarities are there but his eyes are usually darker not really gentle like my dp and his natural hair looks like a bush while this hair looks nicer.. XD

It's funny when he turned into a cat though.. >.<
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top