Discussion Hunter x Hunter Hangout [00]

Status
Not open for further replies.

madara555

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 15, 2010
Messages
15
Reaction score
2
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

we will read other mangas till the best comes back ^^
 

Host Samurai

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2007
Messages
1,367
Reaction score
677
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

Finally, some good news :D. I'm really looking forward to the upcoming chapters especially Gon's situtation.

@sala: I always were under the impression, that Togashi didn't have any assistants:blink.
 

miotara

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 14, 2011
Messages
45
Reaction score
18
Gender
Female
Country
France
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

I also thought, like @host samurai, that he didn't have any assistants because he didn't want any. I remember reading it somewhere. For me, it always explained the lack of background in some of his releases in shonen jump ^^
 

IamJacky

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2010
Messages
136
Reaction score
135
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

Bored and was checking the Shounen JUMP website and it doesn't say HxH coming out in July nor August.

Link
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

Not as surprised as I thought I would be :P
 

Ex-Shadow

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2008
Messages
230
Reaction score
42
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

Does that mean the only one which will come out at August is Vol 28 and 29? But no new HxH chapter at WSJ!? -_-
Dunno, but I don't even feel like put my hope at some good HxH. I think I almost given up on HxH.... *sigh
 

IamJacky

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2010
Messages
136
Reaction score
135
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

Does that mean the only one which will come out at August is Vol 28 and 29? But no new HxH chapter at WSJ!? -_-
Dunno, but I don't even feel like put my hope at some good HxH. I think I almost given up on HxH.... *sigh
Nope, it means that no HxH at all for July and August - no tankabon, no new chapters, nothing.
 

Kaizoku-O Luffy

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2009
Messages
439
Reaction score
4,984
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

Since T is the weekly one piece spoiler provider therefore this information must me legit.

Thanks to aohihe of ap forums:

In unrelated note, T also mentions Hunter x Hunter is coming back in August.
 
Last edited:

Oberon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2011
Messages
1,401
Reaction score
8,522
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

Adds the pics that confirm the return...

名前:T ◆PecpvbY4/. [] 投稿日:2011/06/29(水) 14:52:18.09 発信元:218.46.111.23 [25/26]
連投すまん、
ハンターハンター再開は8月からで間違いない!!
新刊情報に有りました。

----------

 

IamJacky

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2010
Messages
136
Reaction score
135
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

Adds the pics that confirm the return...
This is such a great news...!! I'm glad I was wrong, in the poster it also says that the serialization will resume in August!!
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

Yeah, finaly! I were just about ready to give up all hope.

Now, wonder if it'll be again the familiar 10 chapters or more. Doubtfull we get more, but you can always wish...
 

LoS

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
3,308
Reaction score
1,368
Gender
Male
Country
Isle of Man
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

by serialization resumes does it mean weekly, or sporadically?
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

It's always weekly, as far as I know. It would be better to be monthly but sure than this weekly but cut :P
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

It means he will do the same as he always does - another volume or two worth of chapters before going back on hiatus. I doubt Togashi will ever be a full time mangaka again.
 

zelllogan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
2,205
Reaction score
1,001
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

It means he will do the same as he always does - another volume or two worth of chapters before going back on hiatus. I doubt Togashi will ever be a full time mangaka again.
Did he ever was ?
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

Yu Yu Hakusho, Yu Yu Hakusho. He worked on that one like crazy, and the word is he had a total meltdown with the work at sometime; partly the reason he is what is with HxH now. Or that's one of the rumors. One I see very likely, because the sudden drop of art quality at one point of the manga.

But still, he could be a bit more... productive. I wouldn't mind that. I wonder if he has ever considered going monthly? I asume that leaves a mangaka with slightly more free time.
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

Sporadically or weekly, I'm happy to have it back. I've learned to accept that this is the way HxH is going to be, if anything, at least for the couple of next years. I'm a little sad that's it seems to be sometime in August and not earlier =/



And regarding the monthly, that would indeed give him more time. xxxHOLIC was released regularly more or less after changing from weekly to monthly (before, it was called weekly but they had 2-4 weeks break between each chapter), although the amount of pages per 4 weeks decreased considerably. So it could theoretically work, but I've never heard of WSJ releasing a manga like that and I doubt they'd switch it to any less popular side magazine considering the amount of purchases WSJ gets every time HxH returns.
 
Last edited:

Host Samurai

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2007
Messages
1,367
Reaction score
677
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

HELL YEAH!!! Best news of the day...I'm so happy that HxH is back.

Here is a better picture of volume 28.
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

Looks cool. LOL, it has been so long since I saw any HxH art than I got used to others so much...I now find it weird. :P
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top