Discussion Hunter x Hunter Hangout [00]

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharingan_kakashi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
693
Reaction score
35
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Hunter x Hunter

Thanks for the spoilers.

on a different note: I just recently finished rereading HXH from start to finish and you will really appreciate how much story is in here. ANd how much storyline is yet to be summed up. We have kurapika and the spiders. Gon and his father. Killua and his family (i hope he kills Illumi one of these days) and Leorio.
And the fight sequence of the Castle invasion starting from the opening of the portals to a seconds to minutes account of what everybody is doing at that time is just very well done. Storyline is so well made and so immersive that the sketches look ten times better.

@chapter 274. It looks like Killua is not thinking of fighting at all. All he thinks about is what Gon is going do. Like everyone above stated, Gon has almost zero chance of winning against a full power Pitou.

Future Obituary Predictions: Butterflyguy (perhaps not 100% guy) is going to kill Morau. and Maybe shoot and Knuckes will die too. Unless reinforcements arrive.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Hunter x Hunter

Pretty pessimistic, are you? All battles needn't be won with casualties. Pitou showed us she can strike a deal to avoid confrontation.

Don't you think the king can be reasoned with, perhaps make his own country?
 

TheGenius

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2007
Messages
1,457
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Hunter x Hunter

I don't think Netero would allow that. His goal is to eliminate the King. He most probably thinks that they are a very dangerous species.

But I'm starting to like a few ants characters, I wonder if the would get killed off just for the sake of not having any ants anymore....
 

sharingan_kakashi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
693
Reaction score
35
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Hunter x Hunter

It is true that an agreement can be met between two parties. However there are chimeras that want to get the tittle of King too. Because these guys improve so fast and so much it would not take long for them to be too powerful to stop. Also, they can reproduce at an exponential rate. They have to be stopped at all costs.

One the positive side: If one of the two or three star hunters come and save them then the battle would tilt in favor of our heroes.

ps. Killua's Grandpa suck. no sense of altruism whatsoever.

@the King. That guy is ruthless. It might become a fight to the death.
 
Last edited:

Kira666

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2006
Messages
284
Reaction score
22
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Hunter x Hunter

I think that the ants going to survive and the King going to die. Then, His Twin brother (It's not confirmed) (the baby that have Koruto) is going to be the new King. And as that baby was educated not to eat humans, the ants will have to stop to attack humans. It's going to be an alliance between ants and humans.

I don't think that the end of this arc going to be something like a "Final Battle" with all the bad guys dead.
 

TheGenius

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2007
Messages
1,457
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Hunter x Hunter

Kira, can you please tell me in what chap is this? No that I don't trust you, but I'd like to see for myself.

You have a good theory though.
 

Host Samurai

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2007
Messages
1,367
Reaction score
677
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

Luckas

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,227
Reaction score
128
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: Hunter x Hunter

I just hope Killua doesn't think Gon really meant what he yelled at him. Many times in the Ant arc I encountered little hints which makes me fear for Killua fate, hopefully I'm just overanalizing.
 

sharingan_kakashi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
693
Reaction score
35
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Hunter x Hunter

about the king's twin. Im not sure how fast they grow but i don't think its possible for it to challenge the corrent king now. Maybe in the future.

About Killua. I also get the feeling that he is going to leave Gon's side. But I do not think it will happen anytime soon unless a time skip is going to take place right after this arc. Then they can rejoin with Leorio and maybe Kurapika.
A time skip would be good for them if they fail to kill the king and this would also make Kira's theory possible.
 

TheGenius

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2007
Messages
1,457
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Hunter x Hunter

I'd like to see the fight between the king and his little brother, I think it's a forgotten aspect in this battle.

Thanks HS!
(I think I did a good coloring of you!Check my gallery)

A shameless plug...

Here is my last coloring from HxH.


Hope you like it!
 
Last edited:

sharingan_kakashi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
693
Reaction score
35
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Hunter x Hunter

Nice job. It looks very profesional. i can almost see your ren imprint on it.
 

Turtle Pirate

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2007
Messages
118
Reaction score
48
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hunter x Hunter

Gon has been a jerk in the past couple episodes...
 

Succubus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
580
Reaction score
565
Gender
Male
Country
Genosha
Re: Hunter x Hunter

not sure, fake or real

煽り「姿を見せたナックル!!」

 HUNTER×HUNTER
 No.276◆卵男(ミサイルマン)

ポットクリン「時間です 利息がつきます」
ユピー「!?」
   (数が増えた!?)

 【ポットクリンに攻撃するユピー】
ユピー「……」

 【更にユピーに攻撃されるが無傷のポットクリン】
ユピー(オレの攻撃が効かねェ!?何だコイツは!?)

 【一歩後退するナックルに気付くユピー】
ユピー「逃げるな!!答えろ!!」
   「コイツは何だ!!」

 【ユピーとは逆の方の階段を猛ダッシュで昇るナックル】
ナックル「誰が教えるかバカ野郎が!!!!」
    「知りたきゃ捕まえろってんだ!!」
ユピー「うぬ…っ」

メレオロン(完全に一人で闘る気だナックルの奴!!)
     (致死確実の刃ぬってナックルにたどり着くなんて)
     (オレにゃ無理…!! ならば…)
     (急ぎ過ぎず遅過ぎず)
     (なるべく酸素消費を少なく歩け!!)

 【フラフラになりながら飛んでいたが腕から落ちるシュート】
シュート(気を…失うわけにはいかない…!!)
    (気絶したら〝暗い宿〟は解除されてしまう…)
    (ほんの……わずかな傷でも)
    (……決して無駄ではないはず…!!)

 【這いながらユピーを追うシュート】
シュート「まだ…やれる…オ…レは…まだ…!」
メレオロン(出来ねェ…!! 言えねェ…!!)
     (これ以上シュートに頑張れなんて……!!!)
     (オレが今やるべき事!! シュートを助ける事じゃねェ!!)
     (他のメンバーをオレの能力で助け…)
     (1秒でも早く任務を成功させる事!!)
     (生きろよ!! シュートォ!! 死ぬなァアーーーーーーーー!!!)



 【広場にたどり着くメレオロン】
メレオロン(誰もいない…!! 慌てるな…よく周りを見て…)
     (万が一見つかってもまだオレは蟻の側で通せる……が)
     (相手次第では言い訳が通じねェことだってある…!!)
     (〝神の不在証明〟解除!!)
     (よし!! 発動!!)

 【玉座の間の辺りにたどり着くメレオロン】
メレオロン「モラウの〝監獄ロック〟!! ……てことは」
     「玉座の間はモラウとプフが介入不可の一騎討ち!!」
     「だとすると後は…ゴンとキルアしかいない」
     「どこだ!?ゴンとキルアはどこにいる!?」
     「二人はどっちへ…」

 【正面入り口にたどり着くメレオロン】
 【振り向くとウェルフィンがいる】
メレオロン(ウェルフィン!! やばい!!)
     (こいつは厄介!! 軍団長一の懐疑主義者)
     (疑われたら最後!! 死ぬまで信用されねェ!!)
     (息がもうもたねェ…逃げるか!?)
     (どっちへ!? 奴が同じ方へ来たら……!!)
     (やり過ごすか!? 息はもつか!?)
     (無理だ!!! もたねェ!!! 限界ッ!!!)
     「~~~~~~~~」
     「~~~~~~~~」

 【建物の陰に隠れるメレオロン】
メレオロン(大きく素早く吐いて すぐ吸うしかねェ!!)
     (〝神の不在証明〟解除!!)
     (そして吸え!!! 発動!!)
ウェルフィン(今…一瞬…気配がした…?)
      (敵か!!!)

  ウェルフィンの能力は本人の性格を色濃く投影し
  疑り深く狡猾な力を備えていた

ウェルフィン(〝卵男(ミサイルマン)〟!!!)
      「建物の後ろに隠れている奴!!」
      「いるならば三つ数える間に投降し出てこい!!」
      「さもないと攻撃を開始する!!」
      「3」
      「2」
      「1」
      「発射!!!」


23:07:43 ID:2DgyzObA0
ウェルフィン(いない…気のせいか……?)

  ウェルフィンが気配を察した時
  メレオロンはすでにこの場を離れていた

ウェルフィン(いや…しかし)
      (無香性の消臭剤の香り…オレの鼻はごまかせねェぜ…!!)

  ウェルフィンの〝卵男〟は
 1「対象者(ねらい)」を定め
 2「質問・命令(タマ)」を込め
  偽った者・逆らった者がいた場合
 3攻撃が開始される
  もしもメレオロンがこの場(建物の陰)にとどまっていたならば
  ウェルフィンが意識できないに関わらず攻撃は成立していたが
  「対象者」に該当しなかったため不発に終わった

ウェルフィン(誰かがここにいた…!!それは確か…!!)
      (気配が一瞬だったのは相当の使い手ってことか)
      (消臭剤を使うあたり確実にオレを警戒している…)
      (もう裏切り者が敵にいるのは間違いない!!)
      (フラッタ以外にもいるのか!? おそらく答えはYES!!)

  〝卵男〟は一度発動すれば命中するまで対象者を追い続け
  その攻撃が命中して生きている者はいない
  しかしウェルフィンは自分の能力を無敵だと思っていなかった

ウェルフィン(そしてオレはそいつを知っている!!)
      (だからこそそいつは臭いを消した…!!)
      (誰だ!? オレと闘う気はない!? いつでも殺れるから!?)
      (オレは…!? オレは……)
      (オレはこのまま蟻の側でいいのか!?)

 「能力はあくまでも交渉道具の一つ」
  ウェルフィンにとっては自分の能力でさえも疑う対象であり
 「影の王」を目指すのも「真の王」になった場合に
 「疑うべきもの」の量が己の許容を越えているからに過ぎない


ユピー「なんだよどいつもこいつもよォォォォォ!!」
ウェルフィン(ユピー!!? まさか…苦戦!?)
      (オレが…今やるべき事は本当にビゼフを探す事か…!?)

  ウェルフィンが大階段に至る正面入口で
  王が本当の「王」なのか疑い始めていた頃…

 【キルアの肩に触れるメレオロン】
キルア(メレオロン!!)

  ゴンの叫びがメレオロンを導いていた

  0:02:37:97

煽り「決意のメレオロンが次に見る光景は!?」

ニア 次号、ゴンとピトーの関係に
  変化が…!?ナックルも死闘!!

雲の上の諸先輩方と場を同じ
くする機会に恵まれました。
精進します。    <義博>

Xenodai provided this (ultra-)fast trad on RSF (I translate from the french):

Yupi wonders what is going on with Potclean and it goes on his nerves.
Shoot is still alive and gets up (he says that he can't die or his ability will vanish)
Meleoron goes away, enters in the king's room and sees that noone's around.
He understands that Morau is fighting Pufu, so he goes after Gon and Kirua.
He encounters Werefin, who senses his presence but he manages to sneak out (there is something about the wolf's sense of smell).
Werefin hears Yupi shouting and asks himself if he really should go after Bizef.
Meleoron finds Kirua, guided by Gon's shoutings.

125 名前:エロイ人 ?.QrIe30Kvw [sage] 投稿日:2008/04/01(火) 23:03:36 ID:2DgyzObA0

雲の上の諸先輩方と場を同じ
くする機会に恵まれました。
精進します。    <義博>
This part's just some random thing he said.

161 名前:名無しさんの次レスにご期待下さい[sage] 投稿日:2008/04/01(火)
23:06:45 ID:2DgyzObA0
煽り「姿を見せたナックル!!」
Narrator: "The form of Knuckle has appeared!!"

 HUNTERHUNTER
 No.276?卵男(ミサイルマン)
Hunter X Hunter
No. 276 Missile Man

ポットクリン「時間です 利息がつきます」
Potclean: "It's time. The interest will now be added."
ユピー「!?」
Yupi: "!?
   (数が増えた!?)
(The number increased!?)

 【ポットクリンに攻撃するユピー】
【Yupi attacks Potclean.】
ユピー「......」
Yupi: "......:"

 【更にユピーに攻撃されるが無傷のポットクリン】
【Again, Yupi's attack leaves Potclean unharmed.】
ユピー(オレの攻撃が効かねェ!?何だコイツは!?)

 【一歩後退するナックルに気付くユピー
 【Yupi takes a step back, becoming aware of Knuckle】
ユピー「逃げるな!!答えろ!!」
   「コイツは何だ!!」
Yupi: "Don't run away!! Answer!!
What is this guy!!?"

 【ユピーとは逆の方の階段を猛ダッシュで昇るナックル�
�
 【Knuckle makes a mad dash up the stairs, in the opposite direction of
Yupi.】
ナックル「誰が教えるかバカ野郎が!!!!」
    「知りたきゃ捕まえろってんだ!!」
Knuckle: "Who would explain something like that, you idiot bastard!!!!"
"If you want to know, you'll have to catch me!!"
ユピー「うぬっ」
Yupi: "Unuh."

メレオロン(完全に一人で闘る気だナックルの奴!!)
     (致死確実の刃ぬってナックルにたどり着くな�
�て)
     (オレにゃ無理!! ならば)
     (急ぎ過ぎず遅過ぎず)
     (なるべく酸素消費を少なく歩け!!)
Meleoron: (He has the perfect spirit fighting alone, that Knuckle guy!!)
(Until he's fatally wounded, Knuckle will somehow struggle on)
(But that's unreasonable for me!! In that case-)
(Too slow or too fast.)
(I have to consume as much oxygen as possible with a little walking!!)

 【フラフラになりながら飛んでいたが腕から落ちるシュ�
�ト】
 【Although unsteadily, Shoot falls from the arm that was flying】
シュート(気を失うわけにはいかない!!)
    (気絶したら〝暗い宿〟は解除されてしまう)
    (ほんのわずかな傷でも)
    (決して無駄ではないはず!!)
Shoot: (I can't lose consciousness even if I want to!!)
(If I lose consciousness Hotel Rafista will be rescinded.)
(It's only a small injury, though.)
(There's no way I can be useless!!)

 【這いながらユピーを追うシュート】
 【Though crawling, Shoot chases after Yupi】
シュート「まだやれるオレはまだ!」
Shoot: "I'm not done yet!"
メレオロン(出来ねェ!! 言えねェ!!)
     (これ以上シュートに頑張れなんて!!!)
     (オレが今やるべき事!! シュートを助ける事じゃねェ!!)
     (他のメンバーをオレの能力で助け)
     (1秒でも早く任務を成功させる事!!)
     (生きろよ!! シュートォ!! 死ぬなァアーーーーーーーー!!!)
Meleoron: (That's not smart!! Don't talk!!)
(How could Shoot still be trying from here on!!!)
(I have something I have to do now!! I can't help Shoot!!)
(I have to help the other members with my ability)
(Then I'll have to go kill everyone, because I'm totally Jairo)
(Stay alive!! Shoot!! Don't, dieeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!)


3 : :2008/04/02(水) 00:57:42 ID:+UYZxm6C0
166 名前:名無しさんの次レスにご期待下さい[sage] 投稿日:2008/04/01(火)
23:07:15 ID:2DgyzObA0
 【広場にたどり着くメレオロン】
 【Meleoron arrives at the plaza after the struggle】
メレオロン(誰もいない!! 慌てるなよく周りを見て)
     (万が一見つかってもまだオレは蟻の側で通せ�
�が)
     (相手次第では言い訳が通じねェことだってあ�
�!!)
     (〝神の不在証明〟解除!!)
     (よし!! 発動!!)
Meleoron: (No one's here!! Don't be come confused, and examine your surroundings
well.)
(By any chance if I'm discovered, I'd still be overlooked as being on the
ant's side.)
(For an excuse, I can even say I'm going through the passages.)
("God's Alibi" rescinded!!) [Note: This is a here-to unnamed technique.
I'm sure it's not God's Accomplice. I don't know if it's his original ability,
to just be invisible, or not, as that was never named either. But it hasn't
been named, at least. Him becoming undetectable by himself was "Perfect
Plan." Make of it what you will. And it definitely means "canceled" though
what follows sounds more like he turned something on. It seems like an error
by the writer of this, to me.]
(Okay!! Here I go!!)

 【玉座の間の辺りにたどり着くメレオロン】
 【Meleoron struggles to the place nearby the throne room】
メレオロン「モラウの〝監獄ロック〟!! てことは」
     「玉座の間はモラウとプフが介入不可の一騎討�
�!!」
     「だとすると後はゴンとキルアしかいない」
     「どこだ!?ゴンとキルアはどこにいる!?」
     「二人はどっちへ」
Meleoron: "That's Morau's "Prision Lock"
Morau and Pufu are having a unwanted intervention one-on-one fight in the
throne room.
Where is it!?

 【正面入り口にたどり着くメレオロン】
 【Meleoron struggles along to the front gate.】
 【振り向くとウェルフィンがいる】
 【He turns around, and Werefin is there.】
メレオロン(ウェルフィン!! やばい!!)
     (こいつは厄介!! 軍団長一の懐疑主義者)
     (疑われたら最後!! 死ぬまで信用されねェ!!)
     (息がもうもたねェ逃げるか!?)
     (どっちへ!? 奴が同じ方へ来たら!!)
     (やり過ごすか!? 息はもつか!?)
     (無理だ!!! もたねェ!!! 限界ッ!!!)
     「~~~~~~~~」
     「~~~~~~~~」
Meleoron: (Werefin!! This is bad!!)
(This guy is trouble!! Corps commander one's skeptic)
(If he is suspicious of me, I'm done!! I can't be confidence unless I'm
dead!!)
(I've already lost my breath!?)
(Which way!? What if he goes the same way!?)
(This is unreasonable!!! Already!!! I'm at my limit!!!)
"~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~"

 【建物の陰に隠れるメレオロン】
 【Meleoron hides himself in the shadow of a building】
メレオロン(大きく素早く吐いて すぐ吸うしかねェ!!)
     (〝神の不在証明〟解除!!)
     (そして吸え!!! 発動!!)
Meleoron: (I can't suddenly take a large breath!!)
("God's Alibi" Rescinded!!)
(And breathing! Activate!!)
(ウェルフィン(今一瞬気配がした?)
Werefin: (Was there a disturbance just now?)
      (敵か!!!)
(An enemy!!!)

  ウェルフィンの能力は本人の性格を色濃く投影し
  疑り深く狡猾な力を備えていた
Werefin's ability projects a dark version of himself.
Equipped with a skepticism heightened slyness power increased.

ウェルフィン(〝卵男(ミサイルマン)〟!!!)
      「建物の後ろに隠れている奴!!」
      「いるならば三つ数える間に投降し出てこい!!」
      「さもないと攻撃を開始する!!」
      「3」
      「2」
      「1」
      「発射!!!」
Werefin ("Eggman (Missileman) !!!) [Missileman is how it's read. The kanji
description says "eggman." As far as I know, the first kanji can't mean
anything besides egg.]
"Guy hiding behind the building!!
If you're there, by the time I count to three, come out and surrender!!
Otherwise I will commence with the attack!!
3, 2, 1, Activate!!!"


4 : :2008/04/02(水) 00:57:56 ID:+UYZxm6C0
170 名前:名無しさんの次レスにご期待下さい[sage] 投稿日:2008/04/01(火)
23:07:43 ID:2DgyzObA0
ウェルフィン(いない気のせいか?)
Werefin: (There's no one there?)

  ウェルフィンが気配を察した時
  メレオロンはすでにこの場を離れていた
By the time Werefin guessed on his inclination
Meleoron had already left that place

ウェルフィン(いやしかし)
      (無香性の消臭剤の香りオレの鼻はごまかせ�
�ェぜ!!)
Werefin: (No, but)
(No natural incense deodorant could deceive my nose!!)

  ウェルフィンの〝卵男〟は
 1「対象者(ねらい)」を定め
 2「質問・命令(タマ)」を込め
  偽った者・逆らった者がいた場合
 3攻撃が開始される
  もしもメレオロンがこの場(建物の陰)にとどまっていた
ならば
  ウェルフィンが意識できないに関わらず攻撃は成立し�
�いたが
  「対象者」に該当しなかったため不発に終わった
Werefin's "Eggman" is
1 Decide on a "target (aim)"
2 Take in "questions and orders (shell)"
for the situation of a liar or enemy.
3 Start an attack
If Meleoron had remained at that place (The building's shadow)
Even if Werefin could not sense him, an attack would have been launched.
The corresponding "Target" there was for attack would have ended.

ウェルフィン(誰かがここにいた!!それは確か!!)
      (気配が一瞬だったのは相当の使い手ってこ�
�か)
      (消臭剤を使うあたり確実にオレを警戒して�
�る)
      (もう裏切り者が敵にいるのは間違いない!!)
      (フラッタ以外にもいるのか!? おそらく答えはYES!!)
Werefin: (Someone was here!! That's certian!!)
(At the instant of my inclination there was a suitable use for it.)
(If a deodorant was used nearby, it certainly would have warned me)
(There's already no doubt that there's a traitor that has joined the enemy)
(Is there one besides Flutter!? I think the answer is YES!!)

  〝卵男〟は一度発動すれば命中するまで対象者を追い�
�け
  その攻撃が命中して生きている者はいない
  しかしウェルフィンは自分の能力を無敵だと思ってい�
�かった
If "Eggman" is put into operation once, until it hits its target, its chase
continues
If that attack doesn't hit a living thing
However, Werefin didn't think his own power was invincible.

ウェルフィン(そしてオレはそいつを知っている!!)
      (だからこそそいつは臭いを消した!!)
      (誰だ!? オレと闘う気はない!? いつでも殺れるから!?)
      (オレは!? オレは)
      (オレはこのまま蟻の側でいいのか!?)
Werefin: (And I know that guy!!)
(That's why his odor disappeared!!)
(Who is it!? He didn't have the energy to fight me!? Because I'm always
ready to kill!?)
(Me!? I am)
(I am, right now, all right with there nearby ants!?)

 「能力はあくまでも交渉道具の一つ」
"The power is a thorough discussion tool"
  ウェルフィンにとっては自分の能力でさえも疑う対象�
�あり
Regarding Werefin, he is stating to even doubt his own ability
 「影の王」を目指すのも「真の王」になった場合に
Having his eye on "Shadow King" too, in the case of becoming the "real"
king
 「疑うべきもの」の量が己の許容を越えているからに過�
�ない
No more than the amount of "People who shouldn't be trusted" who are exceeding
past his permission. [I can't understand this sentence too well.]


ユピー「なんだよどいつもこいつもよォォォォォ!!」
Yupi: "What is that, who are you!!"
ウェルフィン(ユピー!!? まさか苦戦!?)
      (オレが今やるべき事は本当にビゼフを探す�
�か!?)
Werefin: (Yupi!? Could it be a close match!?)
(Is what I should be doing now really to search for Bizef!?)

  ウェルフィンが大階段に至る正面入口で
  王が本当の「王」なのか疑い始めていた頃
Werefin goes up the large stairs to the main gate.
The time where if the king is really the "king" has about begun.

 【キルアの肩に触れるメレオロン】
 【Meleoron touches Killua's shoulder】
キルア(メレオロン!!)
Killua: (Meleoron!!)

  ゴンの叫びがメレオロンを導いていた
Gon's shout guided Meleoron

  0:02:37:97

煽り「決意のメレオロンが次に見る光景は!?」
Narrator: "With the decision of Meleoron, what spectacle will be seen next!?"


ニア 次号、ゴンとピトーの関係に
  変化が!?ナックルも死闘!!
Next issue, Gon and Pitou's connection changes!?
And Knuckle's struggle to the death!!
[The Meleoron is Jairo thing was a joke]
 
Last edited:

TheGenius

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2007
Messages
1,457
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Hunter x Hunter

Nice job. It looks very profesional. i can almost see your ren imprint on it.
Hahaha, thanks a lot, working on my skills! I'll post new ones(soon as my finals are over)
 

kewl0210

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2006
Messages
1,390
Reaction score
1,902
Gender
Male
Country
United States

TheGenius

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2007
Messages
1,457
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Hunter x Hunter

Pretty sweet the new chap!

I don't get it though, Gon isn't with Killua anymore? Or they are simply on the scene before.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Hunter x Hunter

It seems the story is told in a fragmented manner. Remember Zeno and Netero facing the king, then Zeno with Killua?

And it could be that Gon isn't shown when Killua was tapped from behind.
 

TheGenius

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2007
Messages
1,457
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Hunter x Hunter

I think I get it.

The last frame shown is Meleron going towards Killua and Gon. It was actually very confusing. So Meleron is probably in the tower with Gon and Killua.

Thanks for the help Hunter!
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: Hunter x Hunter

It's not confusing. That last line in translation is just oddly phrased, making it appear so.

You see Meleoron reaching the place where Gon and Killua are, tapping Killua's shoulder. That last palen just shows 'Oh by the way, this is how Meleoron found the two of 'em', which is what is meant with that line about Gon's screaming having guided him. See it as a footnote because Togashi had half a page left, heh.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top