Originally Posted by Kewl0210
K, this seems to be a true spoiler but from a different source, or else eroijin wrote it in a different style... but I'll translate it.
I'll work from both ends.
煽り「絶対に諦めない!! いざぶっ殺死!!!」
Narrator: "I won't ever give up!! I'll kill you!!!"
HUNTERHUNTER
No.280?直撃
HUNTERxHUNTER
No. 280 Direct Hit
ナックル(〝天上天下唯我独損〟が発動してもうすぐ5分経�
��!!)
Knuckle ("Throughout Heaven and Earth Myself Alone's Only Loss" [a.k.a.
Hakoware] will very soon have been activated for 5 minutes.)
(そうすれば貸したオーラは7000にせまる!!!)
(In that case, the loan is nearing 7000!!!)
(この数値なら一括返済されることはないのか!?)
(With that amount, he wouldn't be able to pay it all back at once, right!?)
(直撃直撃さえ避ければ!!)
(I just need to avoid a direct hit with my direct hit!!)
(最悪なのは〝天上天下唯我独損〟が消滅し)
(The worst case scenario would be Hakoware deactivating.)
(かつオレ自身がタ゛メーシ゛を受ける程の攻撃を�
�らう事)
(To win, the amount of attack damage I receive must be taken.)
(そうなる位ならこのまま時間を稼いで奴がトぶの�
�待った方が断然いい)
(If it's with this much with time earned, having waited for this guy would
definitely be fine.)
(けどそれだとまだ10分以上はただシ゛ッと時間が過
ぎるのを待たなきゃ
いけねェ!!)
(But in that case there would still be upwards of ten minutes but that's
provided I can wait for time's passage!!)
(シュートはシュートはそれじゃもたねェ!!)
(Shoot... Shoot can't wait that long!!)
(何としても奴をもう一回爆発させる!! でないと間に合わなねェ!!!)
(No matter what, I need to make that guy explode one more time!! Without
that, we can't meet that amount of time!!!)
(ケリがつく前にシュートが!! 死んじまう!!!)
(I have to do it before he gets to Shoot!!! He'll die!!!)
【ユヒ゜ーの所へ駆けるナックル】
【Yupi runs to Knuckle's location】
ナックル「元気だな 化ケモン」
Knuckle "Feeling alright, monster?"
ユヒ゜ー「会いたかったぜコ゛キフ゛リ野郎」
Yupi: "I've finally met up with you, you cockroach.「
(かかった!! オレの罠に!!! 偽りの怒りの演技に!!)
(He came to it!! To my trap!!! To the false performance of range!!)
「この纏わりつくクソ蝿を黙らせろ!!」
"Silence this shitty adding guy flying around!!"
「こいつがヒ゜ーチク喚く度にてめェのツラがちら�
�いてムカツク」
"For every time this guy has a pitchy scream your face will be scattered,
irritation." [I can't quite get that line. That's the gist.]
(さあ!!いつでも爆発してやるぜ!! くくく正確には爆発するフリだがな)
(Now!! The explosion will be at any time!! Kukuku, exploding with accuracy
is a disadvantage, though.)
ホ゜ットクリン「時間です 利息がつきます」
Potclean: "It's time, the interest will now be added."
ユヒ゜ー「あ゛あ゛あ゛あ゛あ゛あ゛ うるせェェんだよ!!!」
Yupi: "Au au au au au au shut UUUUUP!!"
「今すぐ!!! こいつを外せ!!! さもねェと殺す!!! てめェら全員跡形も無
くすぞクス゛共!!!」
" Right now!!! Take this guy off!!! Or I'll kill you!!! I'll leave no trace
of any of you!!!"
(オレが爆発する直前の膨張奴は必ずそのスキを突�
�てくる)
( In the expansion just before I explode, I have to take that time to strike)
(だが!!!「冷静」に「平常」に怒れば必ずコントロールできる!!!)
(However!!! If with "calmness" and "normalcy" I get angry, I can definitely
control it!!!)
(奴がオレのスキを突こうとして生じる奴のスキを�
�レが突く!!!)
(That guy will go for my opening and thereby open his own, where I will
strike!!!)
ナックル「そりゃ無理だデクノボー お前 ここではいつくばって死ぬんだよ」 Knuckle:
"Then I'm an unreasonable blockhead, you, grovel and die here."
(次!!!次の利息宣言がコ゛ンク゛!!!)
(The next, at the next interest increase gong!!!)
「どっちがコ゛キフ゛リか教えてやるよ」
"I'll show you who's the cockroach"
ユヒ゜ー「フ フ フ フフフフフフ」
Yupi: "Fu fu fu fufufufufufufu."
0:05:03:00
ホ゜ットクリン「 」
Potclean: ""
【膨張するユヒ゜ーに向かい駆けるナックル】
【Knuckle faces the growing Yupi】
0:05:03:37
ナックル(いける!!!このタイミンク゛なら確実に一発 いや二発!!!)
Knuckle: (Go!!! With this timing, certainly one shot, no, two!!!)
(奴の顔面に渾身の拳をぶち込んで爆発前に回避で�
�る!!!)
(With all my might, I'll plow my fist into his face in the explosion before
he can avoid it!!!)
(くらえフ゛タ野郎!!! まずはシュートの分!!!次もシュートの分!!!)
(しかしおかしいなオレ アイツの事そんな好きじゃねーのに)
(いやむしろいけ好かねー奴とか思ってたのにいつ�
�間にオレの中で)
(親友までランク上がってなんでこんなムキになっ�
�仇うとーとしてんだ
ろ?)
(仇っつーかアイツまだ死んでねーけど(多分))
(ま やっぱ一緒に死線くぐったのがテ゛ケェな命懸けで何かを�
�に闘れる
奴なんて無条件で親友だろ)
(なのにこのクソッタレそんなシュートの覚悟を足�
�にしやがって)
(死ぬ気で戦って殺される事すら覚悟している相手�
�無視!!?)
(武士の情けもねェのか!!! 蟻野郎!!!)
(うぉぉぉマシ゛増々むかついて来たぜ!! オレの分も含めて三発入れる!!!)
(ってオレすげェな今人生で一番頭回転してんじゃ�
�?)
(まだ拳振り上げてる途中? おそらく300文字以上考えてっけど!?あれ?)
(これってアレじゃね?時間がゆっくり周りがすげ�
� スローになるって死
ぬ前の)
(!?)
(膨張を途中で止めた!?)
(やられたこいつ冷静だった!!)
(止めらんねェ!!)
(シュート!! 悪い失敗(しく)った!!)
(Shoot!! I'm sorry, I failed!!)
【ユヒ゜ーがナックルに渾身の一撃を放つ】
【Yupi releases an attack with all his might at Knuckle】
ナックル(これは利息分じゃ到底済まねェ終わった!!)
Knuckle: (With this, the interest amount cannot possibly be completed, it's
over!!)
(シュートモラウ(ホ゛ス)みんな後は頼む!!!)
(Shoot, Morau (Boss), Everyone, I leave it to you from here!!!)
落雷(ナルカミ)!!!!
Thunderbolt: (Narukami)!!!! [I'm sure this has some crazy reasonable explanation
maybe in the manga raw... The only meaning I can find is it could mean
"Become God". It's not the attack from 260.]
【メレオロンに抱えられたキルアが上空からユヒ゜ー�
�ナルカミをかける】
【Meleon hugging Killua, soars from the sky to Yupi by the Narukami】
ユヒ゜ー「ッッ!!」
Yupi: "...-...-!!"
ナックル「うおをお」
Knuckle: "Uowo"
【ユヒ゜ーの顔面に一撃入れるナックル】
【Knuckle lands an attack on Yupi's face.】
煽り「砕け散れ凶獣!!!」
Narrator: "Smash the evil beast to bits!!!"
何とかがんばります。なるべ
I'll work hard somehow.
く早くに続きが出せるように
As fast as possible in order to get the continuation out
・・・。 <義博>
.... <Togashi>