as god togashi rises, so do we
(based on one of my favourite panels in the manga)
Nah. Your pencil drawing on bristol board is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too cleanSketch I did a few days ago(based on one of my favourite panels in the manga)
![]()
lol, that's a cheap printing paper i wish it was bristol.Nah. Your pencil drawing on bristol board is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too clean
for me to consider it a sketch. Togashi's sketches are NOT that refined.
Great drawing but I know you took your time on this one
and did not just whip this up in a jiffy. Henceforth it's not a sketch.

Close your eyes a little bit while looking at itAnyone else trying to spot the HxH connection in that pic? :P

Heh. Nice. Those seem to be getting more popular nowadays.Close your eyes a little bit while looking at it![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That sounds like every hunter fan lmaooolooks like togashi is wearing the bane mask
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You merely adopted the hiatus. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the new chapter until I was already a man and by then it was nothing to me but blinding
No original matieral since 10 years. Its the decade of adaptations.Just why ?
I wont be surprised if we get Asap an HxH netflix live action, 
Please no...Oh i had no clue yyh getting a live action...I wont be surprised if we get Asap an HxH netflix live action,
![]()