Hangout Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread [02]

ShadowHeart

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2010
Messages
6,216
Reaction score
3,040
Age
34
Country
England
My girl Morena looks beautiful
 

mrsticky005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
1,585
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Sketch I did a few days ago :blai (based on one of my favourite panels in the manga)

Nah. Your pencil drawing on bristol board is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too clean
for me to consider it a sketch. Togashi's sketches are NOT that refined.
Great drawing but I know you took your time on this one
and did not just whip this up in a jiffy. Henceforth it's not a sketch.
 

Kanmuru

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2014
Messages
515
Reaction score
743
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Nah. Your pencil drawing on bristol board is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too clean
for me to consider it a sketch. Togashi's sketches are NOT that refined.
Great drawing but I know you took your time on this one
and did not just whip this up in a jiffy. Henceforth it's not a sketch.
lol, that's a cheap printing paper i wish it was bristol.
And if you look up close i didn't even bother to erase the lines of the head in the eyebrows XD
So yeah, it is a sketch for me since i didn't put hours on it, It's just a simple drawing.
And the original is way cleaner than mine tbh, togashi is an amazing artist (ppl nowadays don't seem to recognize it and meme too much)

 

Kanmuru

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2014
Messages
515
Reaction score
743
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
 

Aeneas

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2019
Messages
1,814
Reaction score
3,995
Country
Italy
Anyone else trying to spot the HxH connection in that pic? :P
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,585
Gender
Female
Country
China
looks like togashi is wearing the bane mask
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You merely adopted the hiatus. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the new chapter until I was already a man and by then it was nothing to me but blinding
 

Kanmuru

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2014
Messages
515
Reaction score
743
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
looks like togashi is wearing the bane mask
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You merely adopted the hiatus. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the new chapter until I was already a man and by then it was nothing to me but blinding
That sounds like every hunter fan lmaooo
 

Zehahaha

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 7, 2009
Messages
8,500
Reaction score
5,713
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Just why ?
 
Top