Glad to see he's drawing again. Though I still don't know why he doesn't go with the idea of getting other people to draw while he writes, assuming his condition is as painful as it is. The japanese self-enslavement ethic striking again? Or maybe he does have issues with getting the scenes right and it is just a hassle. Either way, glad this is progressing!
I hope he goes for a larger number of releases, like, maybe 20? I feel like 10 is just too short. Even if it takes that much longer for a release of new chapters, I'd rather it be a larger body of work. 10 is too short! Especially for the plot. The digestion rate for me gets all screwed up and I suffer from HxH withdrawal for months if not years nagging at me. It must be part of Togashi's nen ability! But really, would this not also work best for Jump? I'd imagine scheduling a release for weekly chapters would suit them better if they had 20 or more to work with?
I am trying to draw my own comics series
and have been trying pretty much my whole life. I am not good at much of anything including drawing but even so I want to be able to complete at least one volume worth.
Obviously that's nothing compared to 30 plus volumes. I don't have assistants and of course I still have to work a "real" job but I also don't have any deadlines and I am at least relatively healthy.
So I somewhat get it. When you been working on something you want to see it
through to the end.
I have tried having others draw for me
(I paid them) But that gets costly.
However drawing it myself while yeah
its obviously not gonna look as good
it is still nice when I can say I did it.
I have a lot of self doubt but I realize I can't get better unless I draw.
Togashis goals are probably way beyond