I never said JJK is or should be HxH. I'm talking about quality.
I'm comparing them because we are in the HxH sub and they share the same genre. If you want to change it I can bring Second Yoshioka arc at 60 chapters too and the difference in quality is abysmal.
Really? Vagabond? That's like going to
a burger joint and shitting on it because
it's not a filet mignon.
You aren't talking about quality.
You are being elitist and it's not a good look for you or for the Hunter x Hunter community.
Don't get it twisted. I am not saying everyone needs to love or even like JJK.
But it gets annoying when people say a
series is trash or gets to become trash but they never actually have a legit reason why beyond they just don't like it and that's fine
I just think they should be more honest.
However since this is derailing if anyone wants to actually explain why they think
JJK fell off I will make a thread for it
In the JJK section.