And here's the tweet:
Or maybe your ability is: Whenever you have a gut feeling it becomes trueHad a feeling just last week he'd be back this year. Glad my specialist futuresight is still working. It's been so long I forgot the conditions of activation!

Let's make a compromise: DecemberI don't know about this year. But early 2026 surely.
Depends on the state of the magazine too.If I remember correctly one of the previous batch started publishing while they were still working on the last couple of chapters, so I don't think we need news from all 10 to get something
They find out some spider information, "hey Alluka bring us to Kurapika" and wooshYou know as much as I enjoy the boat arc I just want to see Gon and Killua again before 2030I'm still thinking about how the hell Togashi is going to reintroduce them into the story, no way the Dark Continent Arc is gonna happen entirely without both.
That... scares me to consider what conditions that might require...Or maybe your ability is: Whenever you have a gut feeling it becomes true![]()

Wym drafting? These chapters were drafted ages ago and inked a year ago. These are background designations for assistant work which is the only part left for 411-420. We can 100% expect new chapters this year.So it takes him about 3 days to finish drafting a chapter. Maybe we can really expect a release this year.
I am including all of this in "drafting". I don't know much about every steps of the process.Wym drafting? These chapters were drafted ages ago and inked a year ago. These are background designations for assistant work which is the only part left for 411-420. We can 100% expect new chapters this year.