Hangout Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread [02]

Admiral Teach

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2017
Messages
1,431
Reaction score
2,072
Country
Water Tribe
Had a feeling just last week he'd be back this year. Glad my specialist futuresight is still working. It's been so long I forgot the conditions of activation!
 

YipYip

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2013
Messages
231
Reaction score
154
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Had a feeling just last week he'd be back this year. Glad my specialist futuresight is still working. It's been so long I forgot the conditions of activation!
Or maybe your ability is: Whenever you have a gut feeling it becomes true :D
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
You know as much as I enjoy the boat arc I just want to see Gon and Killua again before 2030 :emobirb I'm still thinking about how the hell Togashi is going to reintroduce them into the story, no way the Dark Continent Arc is gonna happen entirely without both.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
I don't think Gon will appear until we get at least one arc in the DC. I am mainly waiting for the banquet ATM I think things will speed up once it begins.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

ShadowHeart

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2010
Messages
6,216
Reaction score
3,040
Age
34
Country
England
Yeah we're getting chapters this year
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
I don't know about this year. But early 2026 surely.
 

Kanmuru

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2014
Messages
515
Reaction score
743
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
If I remember correctly one of the previous batch started publishing while they were still working on the last couple of chapters, so I don't think we need news from all 10 to get something
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
At the very least Volume 39 should be released this year.

If I remember correctly one of the previous batch started publishing while they were still working on the last couple of chapters, so I don't think we need news from all 10 to get something
Depends on the state of the magazine too.
 

ShadowHeart

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2010
Messages
6,216
Reaction score
3,040
Age
34
Country
England
Do you think Woble Nen Beast will be the most powerful?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,614
Gender
Female
Country
China
You know as much as I enjoy the boat arc I just want to see Gon and Killua again before 2030 :emobirb I'm still thinking about how the hell Togashi is going to reintroduce them into the story, no way the Dark Continent Arc is gonna happen entirely without both.
They find out some spider information, "hey Alluka bring us to Kurapika" and woosh
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Admiral Teach

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2017
Messages
1,431
Reaction score
2,072
Country
Water Tribe
Or maybe your ability is: Whenever you have a gut feeling it becomes true :D
That... scares me to consider what conditions that might require...
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
So it takes him about 3 days to finish drafting a chapter. Maybe we can really expect a release this year.
 

Ebrietas-

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2019
Messages
399
Reaction score
705
Country
Turkey
So it takes him about 3 days to finish drafting a chapter. Maybe we can really expect a release this year.
Wym drafting? These chapters were drafted ages ago and inked a year ago. These are background designations for assistant work which is the only part left for 411-420. We can 100% expect new chapters this year.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Wym drafting? These chapters were drafted ages ago and inked a year ago. These are background designations for assistant work which is the only part left for 411-420. We can 100% expect new chapters this year.
I am including all of this in "drafting". I don't know much about every steps of the process.
 
Top