Me top five eh? well lesse her....*rubs chin repeadly*
5. Episode 5: I was sort of tied between this and 4 at first as I loved the group interactivity, but this one has hisoka as well as one of my favorite parts of the hunters exam. Everything here was enjoyable and nearly perfect. maybe a tad increase on the violence but its still pretty damn good.
4. Episdoe 7: Gon and Killua's game against netero is simply VERY enjoyable to watch, espisally how gon manages to get a side goal accomplished in the end. Killua's temper tantrum was nicely done too
3. Episode 34: Of course, more Gon and Killua fun comes to the screen as they finish off the squad of bozos. I just love Gon's matches espcially the one with the whip guy cause it was hilarious. Killua's was just awesome AND hilarious at the end. Needless to say the hinting of Gon and Hisoka's fight ALSO is a high momment, and Futurefrog I'm super jelly of your sig
2. Episode 32: Hisoka's in it, we get to see the fight animated, dance of death... I really shouldn't have to explain, you guys are smart
1. Episode 16: Phasing back to the "acctual" exam, this episode brought out the most tense vibes I ever had out of watching something in a while. needless to say it was gon's momment and he shined...only to get shot down. Literally.
*Click the little guy!*
If I wanted any episodes to be redone I can only think of two: The seocnd exam and The gate training ep. For the gate ep, I just want lerio to have his momment of awesomeness by opening the door. As for the second exam I only want kurapika's "WTF" Face like in the manga. That shit was hilarious and they didn't have it!