Anime Hunter X Hunter New Anime Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAmericandream

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2012
Messages
521
Reaction score
152
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
These cards are cool, though Gon and Killua's faces seem off model and to small for their heads compared to the anime. :p it might be nostalgia but I still want JaJanken to be either Yellow, Orange or Yellow-Green. Though having pink Bungee Gum is honestly the only Hatsu color that I think needs to be the color it is, the rest don't really matter.
 

thatguy3331

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2011
Messages
588
Reaction score
362
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Considering that it was almost considered the fist of evil The color could work (I think it was a misstep in translation or something but it stuck with me when I saw it.)
 

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Reminds me of Ichigo's black Getsuga Tensho :D
 

Salce

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2008
Messages
324
Reaction score
338
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I would prefer black and green, instead of black and pink.

Certainly black is an unusual color for the attack of the main character. It's usually related with the bad guys. But I like how it looks.
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I like the black, but the purple there is...I don't know, I'm unsure about it. I would have preferred green instead, certainly.

But I do like the aesthetics. Can't wait to see it animated.
 

Netero

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2011
Messages
737
Reaction score
583
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Now i'm kinda hoping Gon's Jajanken is black with a green outline lol.
 

futurefrog

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2012
Messages
1,023
Reaction score
999
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
That colouring looks absolutely amazing. I like the idea of it being black. It's said many times that Gon has an incredible monster inside of him. He certainly has that untapped darkness within him. Maybe JaJanken is his way of tapping into that inner beast ;)
I also would like Black with Green though. Green just seems like Gon's colour, but I can get behind these colours.
 

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I think I'd like it more if the colour matched Gon's eyes. Gon's look is basically all green, so a different colour would create some contrast.
 

Netero

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2011
Messages
737
Reaction score
583
Gender
Male
Country
United States
^Hey that's not bad, and it looks pretty cool :D
 

futurefrog

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2012
Messages
1,023
Reaction score
999
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
You know I actually don't mind the red and black. I can picture it in action. Btw, there appears to be a blurred Greed Island behind Gon in that pic.
 

mrsticky005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
1,585
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I think I'd like it more if the colour matched Gon's eyes. Gon's look is basically all green, so a different colour would create some contrast.
I think we should all remember that this is a trading card and not necessarily the anime.

They could easily come up with something different.

Remember Gyo in the ending. That was in the anime itself and then it changed.
 

TheAmericandream

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2012
Messages
521
Reaction score
152
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oo, now I think that'd actually make a nice poster for HxH!
 

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
The coolest cover yet! Makes me wonder what the Yorkshin covers will look like.
 

Netero

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2011
Messages
737
Reaction score
583
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Killua looks straight up badass!
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Woah, cool. Any bigger pictures of that yet?

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

I was looking at GI right now and I started to think...Now that Togashi is working closer with the animators, will the shadows of the creators be more representative? :O
 

TheAmericandream

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2012
Messages
521
Reaction score
152
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I was wondering about that, I wonder how important GreedIsland will be later, perhaps Madhouse will fill in more holes this time around.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top