Anime Hunter X Hunter New Anime Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Hisoka laundering Geretta's dead body instead of just the head
That was in the previous anime. In this one, He beheads him. You can't see the blood, but for the angle it's quite obvious He's beheaded.
 

Beans

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2012
Messages
188
Reaction score
243
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Jordan
That was in the previous anime. In this one, He beheads him. You can't see the blood, but for the angle it's quite obvious He's beheaded.
He didn't behead Geretta.


He beheaded the man with scars on his face.

 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Oh I mixed them up. Hum. that's bad. Now I remember, in the old anime Hisoka brings his hat.
 

Netero

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2011
Messages
737
Reaction score
583
Gender
Male
Country
United States
^That's some mad scary shit right there... :rolleyes:
 

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I think Hisoka looks good with the hat actually :D
 

majinjeb

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2012
Messages
91
Reaction score
70
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Three day weekend... looks like I'll be marathoning HxH. I'm starting on episode 14, so I have some catching up to do.

I'm two episodes in and it feels like the series is pretty fast (not that that is a bad thing). My experience with HxH was 1999 series, manga, then the new series. When I read the manga, the pace felt a lot faster than the 1999 series. I know there was/is a debate about which series is better, but I'm just glad that more HxH is there to watch (I can't wait for the Chimera Ants).
 

mrsticky005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
1,585
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Question for y'all:


Ok so we know Kite's appearance has been postponed and a lot of us are expecting to see him in Whale Island in a flashback...

Well what if we don't get just an episode of Kite...but instead an entire mini (filler) arc that revolves around Kite?

Would you be for or against this? And what could even happen in such an arc?

Now do please realize that is merely my own idea. There is no indication that Madhouse will do this but the question is what if they do?

I think the schedule could go something like this

May 26th Episode 33

June 2nd Episode 34

June 9th Episode 35

June 16th Episode 36 (Ends Volume 7)

June 23rd Episode 37 Chapter 64 1st half /Kite Flashback Arc

June 30th Episode 38 Kite Flashback Arc

July 7th Episode 39 Recap

July 14th Ep 40 Kite Flashback Arc

July 21st Ep 41 Kite Flashback arc/chapter 64 2nd half

July 28th Ep 42 Chapters 65/66 (Ging)

August 4th Ep 43 Chapters 67/68 (Flesh Collector's Mansion)

August 11th Ep 44: Chapter 69 Greed Island

August 18th: Episode 45 Chapter 70 To Yorknew


August 25th: Episode 46: Chapter 71 The auction begins

September 1st: Episode 47 Chapters 72 and 73: September the 1st part one and two

September 8th: Episode 48 Chapters 74 and 75 September the 1st part three and four

September 15th Episode 49 Chapters 76 and 77 September the 1st part five and six

September 22nd Episode 50 Chapters 78 and 79 September the 1st part 7 and September the 2nd part 1

September 29th Episode 51 Chapters Chapters 80 and 81 September the 2nd Part 2 and 3 (right before Kurapica vs Uvogin begins)

October 6th Episode 52: Recap

October 13th: Episode 53: Chapters 82 and 83 September the 2nd part 4 and 5 (end of Volume 9)

Now of course it might not end up that way...I just thought it be interesting if since September the 1st falls on a Saturday we get the corresponding chapter
 

brigid001

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Messages
138
Reaction score
99
Gender
Female
Country
Ireland
Really excited for this episode guys =D I haven't read the manga version only seen the old anime so I'm wondering will they have a knife like you guys were talking about.

Btw it's kinda unrelated but has anyone read the really irritating posts on tumblr about how the old anime is better than the new one. I'm all ears for decent criticism but today I read a comment that says the new anime portrays Leorio as really gay by the way he always looks at Kurapika. I mean seriously... have they actually watched the old version!! Geez some people have really petty criticisms. Thank God for this forum and myanimelist, they have give good reasons for their like dislike >.<
 

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Some people are just really attached to the old anime. As for me I love both, but I'm really leaning more towards the new anime.
 

Goudarz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 26, 2012
Messages
6
Reaction score
3
Gender
Male
Country
Iran
Hunter X Hunter Is excellent .
 

brigid001

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Messages
138
Reaction score
99
Gender
Female
Country
Ireland
Some people are just really attached to the old anime. As for me I love both, but I'm really leaning more towards the new anime.
Yep I totally understand. I mean I absolutely loved the old version. It was the first version of HXH I saw, and from there I read the chimera ant arc and was completely stunned by the violence O__O. I was overjoyed when I heard it was getting rebooted and that's when I noticed all the differences in characterisations,filler etc. So I kinda appreciate this anime more but I'll always be grateful to the old one for getting me into the franchise in the first place :)
 

futurefrog

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2012
Messages
1,023
Reaction score
999
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Question for y'all:


Ok so we know Kite's appearance has been postponed and a lot of us are expecting to see him in Whale Island in a flashback...

Well what if we don't get just an episode of Kite...but instead an entire mini (filler) arc that revolves around Kite?

Would you be for or against this? And what could even happen in such an arc?

Now do please realize that is merely my own idea. There is no indication that Madhouse will do this but the question is what if they do?

I think the schedule could go something like this

May 26th Episode 33

June 2nd Episode 34

June 9th Episode 35

June 16th Episode 36 (Ends Volume 7)

June 23rd Episode 37 Chapter 64 1st half /Kite Flashback Arc

June 30th Episode 38 Kite Flashback Arc

July 7th Episode 39 Recap

July 14th Ep 40 Kite Flashback Arc

July 21st Ep 41 Kite Flashback arc/chapter 64 2nd half

July 28th Ep 42 Chapters 65/66 (Ging)

August 4th Ep 43 Chapters 67/68 (Flesh Collector's Mansion)

August 11th Ep 44: Chapter 69 Greed Island

August 18th: Episode 45 Chapter 70 To Yorknew


August 25th: Episode 46: Chapter 71 The auction begins

September 1st: Episode 47 Chapters 72 and 73: September the 1st part one and two

September 8th: Episode 48 Chapters 74 and 75 September the 1st part three and four

September 15th Episode 49 Chapters 76 and 77 September the 1st part five and six

September 22nd Episode 50 Chapters 78 and 79 September the 1st part 7 and September the 2nd part 1

September 29th Episode 51 Chapters Chapters 80 and 81 September the 2nd Part 2 and 3 (right before Kurapica vs Uvogin begins)

October 6th Episode 52: Recap

October 13th: Episode 53: Chapters 82 and 83 September the 2nd part 4 and 5 (end of Volume 9)

Now of course it might not end up that way...I just thought it be interesting if since September the 1st falls on a Saturday we get the corresponding chapter
I would not be adverse to seeing a mini Kite arc, but only if Togashi oversees it like he has done with previous filler scenes in this new series.
I personally would love to see how Kite found Ging and some foreshadowing of Greed Island with Ging asking Kite to come with him to 'Greed Island'.
That would be cool. Whether it will happen or not is another question altogether.
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Hunter X Hunter Is excellent .
Welcome to this forum, I hope you have a great time. And I'm sorry to be a bitch here, but Rules here don't allow one line posts unless they're significant. I'll allow this one because you're new, but please have in mind that the more contribution you do, the more likely you'll get an answer and get to know this community.

Trust me, you'll like it.
@Sticky: To someone new, I can understand. You've time here to spam like that. :O
 

mrsticky005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
1,585
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I would not be adverse to seeing a mini Kite arc, but only if Togashi oversees it like he has done with previous filler scenes in this new series.
I personally would love to see how Kite found Ging and some foreshadowing of Greed Island with Ging asking Kite to come with him to 'Greed Island'.
That would be cool. Whether it will happen or not is another question altogether.
Yeah, it definitely would need Togashi's oversight!
I don't think it should show Kite meeting Ging...but perhaps
some of his adventures of looking for him. Maybe even how
he met the Amateur Hunters (I don't showing rather minor characters
like them much earlier would that big of a deal). I wouldn't want
them to reveal Crazy Slots too soon but perhaps we can see more
of his swordsmanship with the regular sword. Or even Ging teaching Kite.
There's actually a lot that could be done. But if it's done I just hope it's done well.


Welcome to this forum, I hope you have a great time. And I'm sorry to be a bitch here, but Rules here don't allow one line posts unless they're significant. I'll allow this one because you're new, but please have in mind that the more contribution you do, the more likely you'll get an answer and get to know this community.

Trust me, you'll like it.
@Sticky: To someone new, I can understand. You've time here to spam like that. :O
Sorry I wasn't trying to spam. I was agreeing that Hunter x Hunter is awesome. :)
 

Diivil

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2012
Messages
229
Reaction score
238
Gender
Hidden
Country
Band of the Hawks 2
Seems like it ogign to be an incredibly amazing episode!. i'm grinning and laaughting like the nerdiest fanboy meeting his favorite movie actor In person:super:nerd:allthe:yourock:victory:woot:wtf:fiesta:dancin:noedu:turtle:blai
 

Netero

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2011
Messages
737
Reaction score
583
Gender
Male
Country
United States
*o*



Just like the freaking manga! *claps for Madhouse you are the best! and thanks for posting these Salce.
 

mrsticky005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
1,585
Gender
Male
Country
United States
*o*



Do you have any idea how tempting is to click that spoiler button?

MUST...WAIT...FOR...EPI...SODE!

LOL

XD

But thanks for posting the pics! I'm glad to hear it's close to the manga! Ten Minutes until awesomeness!

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

Is it just me or was Killua creepy or what in this episode?

Awesome! :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top