Wait, what? No HxH next week?
Oh well. Madhouse better makes the wait and anticipation worthwhile. Though judging from the latest episode, they should have no problems with that.
Welcome! To any question I'm the mod of this section. Don't hesitate to PM me whenever you find necessary.
Alright. Thank you~
This was the best image of this episode, I love distorted faces.
I don't know why, but this is what won me over.

Of course, the episode itself was awesome, but this part just really stood out for me.
Question:
What do you think makes for good filler or bad filler
I know I've complained more about fillers in the 1999 series than this 2011 series but I have reasons for that
1. The 1999 series has more fillers
2. The fillers in the 1999 series are generally of lesser quality
3. the fillers contradict the manga
But what do you think?
I can't say if I liked the '99 fillers or not since I haven't watched all of them. But based on what I
have seen, I do agree with you that the fillers contradict the manga. Though to be fair, the '99 series had less material to work with. They also had a different focus (Kurapika) and interpretation (different characterizations), so they weren't as faithful to the manga to begin with. For me, the fillers were good for what they were: outside material that fills in gaps or pads out existing material (which is not necessarily equal to source material). They're alright as standalones (kinda like fanfictions), but they don't mix well with what is considered canon.
I want Madhouse to add to the anime whatever Togashi couldn't in the manga (for whatever reasons, like page limit). Though I'd accept any filler as long as it doesn't contradict the manga and it's enjoyable.
I want a Kite filler, though.