Anime Hunter X Hunter New Anime Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZonikStrike

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
369
Reaction score
206
Gender
Male
Country
Lithuania
Where are the "Pharaoh clothes" of Phinks ?
Just because, he wear it only 1 time, Madhouse is being lazy about it.
Seriously, the laziness about clothes is one of the few things i dislike in Madhouse version.
I think that's just the screen from further events. He does wear it in the opening.
On the second thought, I don't remember them sitting in their hideout in the near future except for their very first appearance. And that's when Phinx has his pharaon clothes. Strange. Why is that, Madhouse?
 

MrShubblez

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 12, 2010
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Wow nice teaser, especially the part with Kurapika :zomg Thanks for sharing!

There seem to be some scenes of Heavens Arena arc, could it be that there will be a recap episode :-_- ? I hope not!
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Epicness. I smell epicness. Can't wait, honestly.
 

futurefrog

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2012
Messages
1,023
Reaction score
999
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Wow nice teaser, especially the part with Kurapika :zomg Thanks for sharing!

There seem to be some scenes of Heavens Arena arc, could it be that there will be a recap episode :-_- ? I hope not!
No the trailer is just talking about it.
 

Netero

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2011
Messages
737
Reaction score
583
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You can now watch the trailer on youtube.
:worship2
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Noonealive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2012
Messages
282
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Wow,I'm really liking what i see. Seems like the color schemes aren't that bad. Phinx actually doesn't look that bad with blond hair. From the looks of it were gonna see some epic shit.
 

bobop

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2012
Messages
196
Reaction score
319
Gender
Male
Country
Reunion
Episode 39 to 42, titles and staff :
39話ネガイ×ト×チカイ
脚本 上代 務
演出 Woo seung-wook
絵コンテ 佐藤雄三
作画監督 Jang Kil-yong

40話 ノウリョクシャ×ハ×キョウリョクシャ?
脚本上代務
演出 田中智也
絵コンテ 佐藤雄三
作画監督 菅野 芳弘

41話ゴウケツ×ノ×シュウケツ
脚本 広田光殻
演出松村 政輝
絵コンテ 坂田純一
作画監督 森智子

42話 マモル×ト×セメル
脚本 米村 正二
演出 Kim Min-sun
絵コンテ 西村 聡
作画監督 Woo Jin-woo

Thanks to tkROUT from NF.
Now, if someone could translate it, it would be great.:^_^
 

ZonikStrike

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
369
Reaction score
206
Gender
Male
Country
Lithuania
Not sure about translations but:
41 Gathering Of Heroes (Ryoudan?) 71-72 I guess.
42 Guard And Attack; 73-75 (very beginning) maybe.

40 Dunno, I guess sth about "ability and colaboration". Don't tell me that Flesh Collector's Mansion will be divided in two episodes =O It means they'll show Kurapica's training now and not during the Kurapica vs Ubogin battle? I hope they won't spoil the Emperor Time.

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

So then it seems like:
43 vs Injuu
44 Ubogin captured and ran away, Kurapica and Hisoka meeting.
45 Ubogin searching for Kurapica, Gon&co start searching for GR
46 Ubogin vs Kurapica
47 Ubo's death, Gon&co search
48 Meeting Zepairu
49 Tracking Machi&Nobunaga, getting caught
50 Genei Ryoudan hideout, running away
End of season 2...?
 

Cinnabar

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2012
Messages
327
Reaction score
350
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
The trailer looks awesome :zomg. To be honest, I find the music to be the best part about it. What do you call that kind of music? Orchestral?

I have always associated those kinds of music with something grand, epic, or sinister/mysterious depending on how it's done. I think it fits with the arc, and the music in the trailer in particular really gives us a sense of something big that's about to happen. More than anything, I hope Madhouse will have proper music direction in this arc. Though I think they've been getting better in that department (the first few minutes of Hisoka/Gon fight comes to mind), at least compared to when the HxH remake first started out..

(Note: Haven't listened to the soundtrack yet. Except for Hi Ni Moeru Hitomi. I wonder how and when they'll use that.)

Chrollo looks okay in the trailer for me. Whew. And I'm starting to get used to Shalnark's clothes. In a dark/night setting, it doesn't look bad.
 
Last edited:

riniloves

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2012
Messages
224
Reaction score
179
Gender
Hidden
Country
Philippines
Phantom Troupe Trailer Revealed on Megumi Han Facebook!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151060538382268
I really like Megumi Han Fan page , i respect that page some people dont they just steal his/her copies in yt. Remember Just Awake song, he/she was one of the first people who upload that song on the net 2 days before actual release date. I hope the person still continues to buy his/her favorite fandom.

Hope everyone reposting feel free to put the source.
 
Last edited:

bobop

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2012
Messages
196
Reaction score
319
Gender
Male
Country
Reunion
So it seems that we'll have a bit of Kurapika FB, some fillers scenes to present Senritsu, etc ...
and it's almost confirmed that the Mansion part will be divided in 2 episodes.

Also, i'm certainly wrong but :

:teehee
 

Chain Bastard

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2012
Messages
90
Reaction score
247
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
France
Wow, nice detail ! :mono

But I don't understand. We see "Instant Lover" (Chapter 68). So, no Mansion in Episode 4o ? Oo
 

TheAmericandream

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2012
Messages
521
Reaction score
152
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I think most of it should be adapted, but maybe more like a chapter and a half? I'm in no rush to see Yorknew arc end, the Flesh Collectors mansion was always a fun little set of episodes in the old show so two eps would be okay with me so long as they don't feel like wasted time pacing wise.

Actually, I just checked the manga, chapter 67 is fairly short. I think adding 2-3 minutes of filler would be fairly easy in this episode. I doubt either the training scene or meeting Melody will last all that long. Still, this has me so excited for the episode now!
 
Last edited:

ZonikStrike

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
369
Reaction score
206
Gender
Male
Country
Lithuania
I'm totally confused. Both Kurapica's training and the Flesh Collector's Mansion 'till the end? It seems like that. Well, it is not impossible, but MH's pace was much lower before. Not that I'd dislike a higher pace =D I hope we could get a short finishing scene with everyone getting out the Mansion? I still think tho that it's totally unnecessary to show Kurapica's training now.
Well, if the Instant Lover scene is from a preview, that does explain everything.
 

Kamen Rider Dragon

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 4, 2012
Messages
239
Reaction score
220
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Guys I think the Instant lover scene is filler. Looking at the pictures the guy who is under instant lover is clearly different.
 

ZonikStrike

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
369
Reaction score
206
Gender
Male
Country
Lithuania
Guys I think the Instant lover scene is filler. Looking at the pictures the guy who is under instant lover is clearly different.
Oh yeah. I thought he doesn't look like Squala, but then I decided that was just a bad shot. Though he actually wears different clothes and doesn't have a dot on his forehead. Why would they spoil their abilities, and especially the most crucial one?
Well, well, MH. I'm expecting a lot from you. Don't you dare to ruin my expectations =D
 
Last edited:

Chain Bastard

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2012
Messages
90
Reaction score
247
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
France
Well, if the Instant Lover scene is from a preview, that does explain everything.
Yeah, indeed ! We don't see "Black Eleven Children", "Doujin Chain", so ... =)

Guys I think the Instant lover scene is filler. Looking at the pictures the guy who is under instant lover is clearly different.
It's Scwara (front) ? Hm, strange Oo


EDIT : I think you're right !
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top