Hunter x Hunter RPG: Sign-up & Discussion

Zvane

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2012
Messages
97
Reaction score
21
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Yay, we're starting :D

Also, on both points:

On the range thing, you're right, I should have been more specific. Honestly, I'll leave it up to you to decide a fair range, as I can't decide on one. What do you think is possible/realistic range for a Transmuter?

On the mirror thing, I meant that, instead of it simply showing the reflection like a regular mirror, it's images show something that corresponds to the environment, like those ninja-wallpapers (don't know the name), in a sense. Basically, unless you see Sora on the other side of the mirror, it's impossible to discern it from the actual enviroment solely with the vision.
I was wondering...cause is not possible to use any kind of technique while using Zetsu, since Zetsu stops aure from flowing...
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I was wondering...cause is not possible to use any kind of technique while using Zetsu, since Zetsu stops aure from flowing...
It's, actually. In
 

Hunter2323

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2011
Messages
65
Reaction score
19
Gender
Male
Country
China
Any chance I could use this character instead? It was the first nen ability I came up with and I really like the character a lot more than the other. If not Amparo is ok, but I think Lukannon would be way more fun.

Name: Lukannon
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Height: 181 cm
Weight: 88 kg
Hair Color: Jet Black
Eye Color: Gold
Appearance: very few clothes/always shirtless, hairy face, very sloppy looking, toothy smile, short but shaggy haircut; speaks in short, choppy sentences; fairly dark skinned (because of time in the sun); lots of shallow scars from growing up in jungle; lean but still fairly muscular
Personality: one with nature, survivalist, hates corporate world, somewhat claustrophobic, distrusting of corporate world, believes in natural selection; quickly judges people
Background/History: character's parents were both hunters and died in a strange jungle. The baby was thought to be lost but was saved by a local wolf pack. The wolves raised him. At age 14 he was found by a hunter exploring the area (the boy naturally obtained nen thanks to his environment but could only use the basics of it. The hunter took him as an apprentice and taught him nen. Because he had to leave the pack he decided his ability would be wolf nen-beasts so he is never alone
Type of Hunter: Beast/Plant/Nature Preservationist
Licensed Hunter: Yes
If yes, how many years have they had their license?: 3
Primary Nen Type: Emission
Secondary Nen Type: Manipulation
Strongest Advanced Nen Technique: Ken
Weakest Advanced Nen Technique: En, In
Weapons: Large Survival Knife
Other Equipment and Personal Belongings: Carries a small bag of herbs for healing, and a bit of simple food
Nen:
Wolf Brothers/Call of the Pack (emission, manipulation, transformation, reinforcement)
1: 3 nen beasts; Snow Moon – white wolf, line of sight “switch” teleportation; Ash – grey wolf, close off my senses to utilize his sense (hearing, sight, smell); Midnight – black wolf, whatever she licks is partially healed (speed and severity that can be healed depends on user’s level); user’s blood on color to summon, feel wolves’ pain; only 1 can be summoned to utilize special ability; desummoning is immediate; all can be used at once without special abilities 2: ability to communicate with wolves
Current Level - right now the healing wolf's level is very low, can only really stop bleeding and infections, kind of like an emergency medic; the teleportation wolf is only good for 2 times a day at the current level
 

MegamanX195

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2011
Messages
354
Reaction score
185
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I was wondering...cause is not possible to use any kind of technique while using Zetsu, since Zetsu stops aure from flowing...
The aura has already been "summoned". Sora doesn't need to keep pouring aura into the mirror.
 

NoFreakingWay

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2010
Messages
249
Reaction score
61
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fiji
@ Tame

The strengthening conditions would be to play better and faster. The better Random plays, the greater damage the nen-balls inflict. The faster he plays, the more nen-balls he chucks.

I kinda forgot to mention this but Random can't play the Air Drums without drumsticks.

Sorry about the The Gathering reply. I guess I should've read the earlier posts before posting. I usually don't reply as I read because I just save all comments on Notepad and then read it when I can concentrate. That's why I usually have these long posts that seem delayed. I may reply more about that banlisted technique on the Hatsu thread since I got a reply.
 

Tame

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
684
Reaction score
140
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Heron:
Salini Alan

Almost everything's good here. I like the character design and background a lot. As to Strongest Advanced Nen Technique: you can only have one. "closely followed by X" seems like a sneaky attempt to get around this.

The only change I to ask you make (and I'm nit-picking here) is that he doesn't come from West Gorteau. This is just because all of the Mitene Union was affected by the Chimera Ant incident, and at the time this RPG is set (it's set an unspecified time after the events of the HxH storyline), we're not sure of the state of the country.

Hatsu
Name: Umbral Veil
Type(s): Emission/Transformation (with a bit of Manipulation)
Details: He could convert parts of his aura into shadow, or take control off shadows in range (tied to En). This way, by influence of his nen, even the faintest shadow could turn into a deep one (by reducing the degree of illumination in the area), and they could be moved and shaped as well (though they remain attached to their sources, in case of controlled ones) . This power is more expensive if the source of light is too bright (like a projector; it's impossible to control or create shadows under direct sunlight though), and cheaper in the contrary (poorly illuminated areas; candle light). Also, he could see clearly in shadows under his control (or the ones he make; vision in black-and-white only). But the real deal of the technique is that he can use a portion of shadow (controlled or not) that his body could occupy to travel to another one in range (this one tied to his Emission hatsu), as long as the conditions on the other "side" allows him to occupy said space (a little like novu and his portals; also, he calls this shadow jaunt). After activating the technique, Alan knows which shadows in range qualify for transport (by knowing their general direction and deep/height). This power is more expensive, so he could use only sometimes before exausting himself.
Hmm, interesting ability. Breaking it down, I think it goes something like this (correct me where I'm wrong):

1) Conversion of aura to take on the properties of shadow (Transmutation)
2) Taking control of shadows; reducing the level of illumination in the area to increase depth of shadow (Manipulation & Emission)
3) Being able to see clearly in the dark in black and white (Enhancement of one's eye sight I guess.)
4) Teleportation to the position of other shadows, provided there is enough space to do so (Emission)

3) is fine, provided there's at least a tiny amount of light; if there is absolutely no light, then even super-enhanced sight wouldn't be able to operate. If you can do it without any light whatsoever then it becomes a Specialisation ability (and I'm guess you'd rather your character be nearer to Emission. :P)
4) is also fine; you've correctly identified that teleporting would require a large expenditure of nen. I think any whole-body teleportation ability would be very tiring since it requires one to "emit" one's whole body. That's my interpretation anyway. Anyone else got any thoughts? I think Knov's ability is something of an exception because he transports around via a Conjured nen space.

A few questions about 4) just to clarify: can you teleport to places you can't see? Does the shadow have to be a certain depth for you to be able to teleport to it? How far away can you teleport; is it only to things within the range of you En?

1) and 2) are a bit more complicated. This is because "shadows" aren't a substance; they are just an absence of light. This being the case, it would be impossible, strictly speaking, for a nen user to Manipulate shadows. What they'd actually be doing is Manipulating light, in your case shifting light out of the way to reduce the amount present, thus deepening the shadow. Here's how I think this would affect your technique:

1) would still be possible, in my opinion: you Transmute your nen to have the qualities of "absence of light". Either way though, I don't really understand the purpose of this technique: what does transmuting your aura into shadow achieve?
2) There's no reason why the Manipulation of light shouldn't be possible in theory. However, (if wikipedia is to be believed :P) light is electromagnetic radiation. I think Manipulating radiation would either be a very tricky thing to do, or require a large expenditure of nen, or both. (Either that or pretty harsh conditions). Afterall, it permeates all around us and it is impossible to separate with the naked eye one bit of radiation from another - how do you home in on the particular bit of light you wish to Manipulate?

Secondly, what is the purpose of deepening the shadows? Is it to provide Salini with more places to teleport to, or to make it harder for his enemies to see? Or both? Or something else?


Here's my personal advice for this technique: forget the Manipulation part of the technique; it would take up more nen than it's worth. Or else have some technique which after fulfilling certain conditions, say, temporarily removes the majority of light from a room, leaving only Salini enough to see.

Similarly, I don't think the Transmutation part adds much. As for the Teleporting ability, I think its fine for its range to be quite large provided you have some way of knowing which shadow you're teleporting to. Maybe make it so that you can teleport to shadows you can see, with your maximum distance increasing as you gain more mastery over the ability? That way you can teleport large distances provided you get the right line of sight. I'd also recommend, though it's your call, to make Salini an Emitter in order to increase the technique's range and reduce the amount of nen required to use it. Though I guess you want him to focus on close-range fighting?

Sorry if it sounds like I'm trying to Nerf Salini's ability. I actually think it only requires a bit of modification/clarification, but I ended up writing a lot anyway. :/

EDIT: Ooh, how about Salini can either teleport to a shadow within range of his En, as you decribe (regardless of whether he can see it or not), or to one out of his En range but that he can see. That way he can either teleport over larger distances providing he can see his target, but he can still, say, teleport past pesky doors and walls (more useful for stealth and infiltration).

Megaman:
On the range thing, you're right, I should have been more specific. Honestly, I'll leave it up to you to decide a fair range, as I can't decide on one. What do you think is possible/realistic range for a Transmuter?
I'm not sure either to be honest. :P given that each blast hasn't got that much nen put into it, I'd probably say only a few metres or so. That being the case it'd be a mid-range technique than a long one. We can play it by ear though. I guess that's what we're doing with everyone's abilities to begin with anyway. :P

On the mirror thing, I meant that, instead of it simply showing the reflection like a regular mirror, it's images show something that corresponds to the environment, like those ninja-wallpapers (don't know the name), in a sense. Basically, unless you see Sora on the other side of the mirror, it's impossible to discern it from the actual enviroment solely with the vision.
Ah okay, so it's not so much a mirror as a Texture Surprise that can only be used under certain conditions. That's fine. :)


Hunter:
Any chance I could use this character instead? It was the first nen ability I came up with and I really like the character a lot more than the other. If not Amparo is ok, but I think Lukannon would be way more fun.
Sure! Everything here's fine. (I would have been confused by this description of your Hatsu had I not read it before in the Hatsu thread. :P) Lol, Lukannon is not going to like this first Hunt.


NFW:
The strengthening conditions would be to play better and faster. The better Random plays, the greater damage the nen-balls inflict. The faster he plays, the more nen-balls he chucks.
Oh yes, of course. My bad - misunderstood what you meant.

Out of curiosity, is there any way that Random can make people besides himself fly? By providing them with nen "seats" of their own or letting him sit on the pads or anything?
 

heron bpv

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2012
Messages
391
Reaction score
254
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
@Bio:
- The "closesy followed by" is actually just to point out his common usage of En, particularly when considering his ability. Note though that, the way I see it, being able to better control your nen flux comes first in Alan's case, hence Ryu being his best. I'll remove the clause anyway.
- Too bad, I just thought the place being close to East Goruto (your typical tyrannic state) would give it the same kind of atmosphere associated with places like Paquistan, India, and the like, where troublesome neighbor-contries play a role on political afairs (namely - internal strife and ideological conflicts; the best scenario for intrigue, and for interesting investigations). Also, deserts in the vicinity (though I only saw one in the manga ^^') and gungi. Yeah, just your arabian-style character. I'll change it as asked, bet I could find something on the other HxH continents that could fit his character.

@Umbral Veil:
Aaaaaah, it got accepted, w00t! \o/
- The idea behind have some sort of dark vision is like those nocturnal googles, mostly. It's just a way of not having to depend on one. I don't think it falls under specialization, if you could interpret it as an combined work between En and Hatsu (Transmutation).
- We have seen one guy using teleportation abilities in Greed Island, but his technique was quite ineffective (and needed an nen-writen arena to work). I like to think it's because he was just an average joe and a criminal (without a proper nen training). Novu's case is a bit more complex and restrict: as I see it, he is not exactly teleporting (not your traditional Star Trek teleportation anyway), but interconnecting one parallel dimension which he controls to this one (the material plane? lol D&D xD), and then using the connection as medium to travel between distances (providing he made the proper exits and entraces) or to access said demiplane (the way we call it in games like D&D). It's still teleportation, but by the usage of an interface-medium to do the transportation instead of the Star Trek way (can't really describe it myself, but just look at the series a bit and you find out what I'm talking about; there should have some short youtube video showing this... <_<). On that matter, Salini's Shadow Jaunt is the same as Novu's, but the medium is the shadows. It's simpler and less restrictive, but more costly (dunno by how much more though).
- I originally thought the ability to teleport without the need to see the destination, though I like your last comment about that and will adopt it (maybe the cost could be reduced if he can see to where; do I need to edit that as well in the post?). Also, for the travel to work, the shadow must be present (visible, by contrasting with light, or under absolute darkness) and the distance is tied to the degree Salini can Emit his aura (the reason I choose it to be his secondary school, as it plays a larger role in this technique); I believe I had put it right on the post, but I will make the proper notes if not when I edit it. Your observation of using En as the way to detect non-visible destinations can substitute it just fine though, or combined with, if we interpret that En distance is increased with a better Emission Hatsu (as both are projecting one's aura in essence; quite like old man Zeno shows).
- Of course I agree with you about the shadow/light relationship, just phrased the technique the way I did thanks to influence of the original idea (take a wild guess to where it came =P). In light of that note, your explanation stands as the best way to see how the "shadow creation/manipulation" works. The manipulation bit of the technique comes from the idea of "taking control of the shadows that are already there"; and for the transformation part, it's both "if there's not enough shadows to play, just create some" and "shape the shadows to fit my needs". Seeing it this way, you'll notice how nicely it can be applied in different situations (my personal preference is to manipulate the shadow between one's cilia, creating a little more with transmutation, and then shaping it to cover his eyes and effectivelly blind him by deepening said shadows; crazy stuff huh?).
- Now, more specifically on the manipulation stuff you mentioned, it's easy to either mark a source or a region in order to make the target of the manipulation clear (like "any shadow around this guy's cilia" or "the shadows created by this lantern in my hand"). Physics apart, if you interpret it this way, the amount of manipulation required to manipulate an unattended "thing" (dunno how to proper call it here x]) is reduced, since it's only required to make it possible to shape/deepen/expand with transmutation (and emission, if done by distance); I believe this way, with the just a basic amount of training, this power could be possible (and it also falls under the 60% max manipulation that enhancers can make), but it's just my interpretation of things. On a side note, the deepening part is mainly, as you noted, to remove visibility (imagine someone's reaction as the shadows around him start turning pitch black and you will get the idea), and could be used as well to create means to start a Shadow Jaunt.

Remind me if I forget something to clear, for I made this post while extremely hungry. ;x
Now, if you gentleman excuse me, I'm in need of some nutrients. Feijoada, ahoy! \o/
 

Hunter2323

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2011
Messages
65
Reaction score
19
Gender
Male
Country
China
Awesome! Thanks for letting me change. The character will be looking to adjust to life in society, so even if he is a bit quiet (he is always thinking a lot) it's just because most social situations are fairly new to him.
 

MegamanX195

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2011
Messages
354
Reaction score
185
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Ah okay, so it's not so much a mirror as a Texture Surprise that can only be used under certain conditions. That's fine.
Well, the "mirror" part actually means it "mirrors" the environment, instead of the usual meaning one understands from the word mirror. And also, because it looks like a mirror :D

And yeah, I don't think there really needs to be a specific distance to Blue Blast's range, it just needs to be known that it doesn't get too far. As you said, it's a mid-range technique, so we'll go with what works when/if the time comes :P
 

NoFreakingWay

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2010
Messages
249
Reaction score
61
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fiji
@ Tame

I forgot: Random's "drum set" is a basic drum set consisting of 1 hi-hat, 1 snare, 2 toms, 1 floor tom, 1 crash cymbal, 1 ride cymbal, and 2 bass drums (when seated). All in all: 7 or 9 pads present.

If Random would give other people nen-seats I don't think he needs the Hatsu itself but he could probably just send nen-pads large enough for a person to sit on and maintain them, just like any other Emission guy could probably do.

Lukannon reminded me of Ted Kaczynski for some reason.
 

Tame

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
684
Reaction score
140
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
heron:
@Umbral Veil:
- The idea behind have some sort of dark vision is like those nocturnal googles, mostly. It's just a way of not having to depend on one. I don't think it falls under specialization, if you could interpret it as an combined work between En and Hatsu (Transmutation). How does En plus Transmutation equal night vision? What exactly are you Transmuting your nen into? Enhancing one's sense of sight to make up for poor light conditions makes a lot more sense and is a lot simpler.

- Of course I agree with you about the shadow/light relationship, just phrased the technique the way I did thanks to influence of the original idea (take a wild guess to where it came =P). In light of that note, your explanation stands as the best way to see how the "shadow creation/manipulation" works. The manipulation bit of the technique comes from the idea of "taking control of the shadows that are already there"; and for the transformation part, it's both "if there's not enough shadows to play, just create some" and "shape the shadows to fit my needs". Seeing it this way, you'll notice how nicely it can be applied in different situations (my personal preference is to manipulate the shadow between one's cilia, creating a little more with transmutation, and then shaping it to cover his eyes and effectivelly blind him by deepening said shadows; crazy stuff huh?).

- Now, more specifically on the manipulation stuff you mentioned, it's easy to either mark a source or a region in order to make the target of the manipulation clear (like "any shadow around this guy's cilia" or "the shadows created by this lantern in my hand").

Physics apart, We're not looking at it apart from physics. Physics is involved here so we can't just disregard it. Now, it takes more nen to Manipulate objects more precisely. The precision and control one would need to successfully bend light as you want would be incredible. I mean, that's Manipulation on the level of elementary particles!

Also, even if you successfully reduced the light in one area (ie. moved light particles out of that area), the light source, whatever it may be, is producing more light particles which are being sent out in waves from said light source. These new light particles would replace the light particles you've just moved out the way (NOTE: at the speed of light); light levels would return to normal immediately unless you kept a constant Manipulation command on all incoming light particles.
if you interpret it this way, the amount of manipulation required to manipulate an unattended "thing" (dunno how to proper call it here x]) is reduced, since it's only required to make it possible to shape/deepen/expand with transmutation

This is not Transmutation. Transmutation is the changing of properties of one's own nen. One could Transmute one's own nen to resembles shadows, but the shaping/deepening/expansion of shadows is purely Manipulation; shaping/expansion would involve moving light particles where you need them in order to cast shadows of the right shape or size; deepening would involve reducing the amount of light particles in one area by moving them elsewhere.

Removing the light around another person's eyes would either require the level of Manipulation I outlined earlier OR, as you seem to be suggesting, the following:

1) Transmuting one's nen to give it the property of "absence of light around it".
2) Emitting that nen and Manipulating it to cover someone's eyes. (These two first steps could be performed the other way round in theory.)
3) Having that "absence of light" either follow the target, or stick it over the target's eyes. Making it stick would require further Transmutation (to give it the proprty of stickiness). Making it follow them around would require further Manipulation.

Step 3) is necessary, because otherwise they could just move their face out of the shadow and back into the light, thus restoring their sight.

To conclude, I think you're vastly underestimating the difficulty of Manipulating light. If it were as easy as you make out to do this kind of Manipulating, then it would be just as easy to Manipulate say, water, just as precisely. Someone could just drain all the water out of a target's brain, dehydrating them and killing them with no effort.

For this reason, I'm not going to allow the light/shadow Manipulation part of this Hatsu. As for the Transmutation part, I still don't think it serves any practical purpose. You can keep it if you really want, but if you try the cilia-shadow trick within the RPG, it's going to fail for the reasons I've outlined here.

The teleportation ability is, by itself, a useful technique in a number of different situations, both in and out of combat. You should be satisfied with that and your night vision (which I maintain would be an Enhancement technique). They make a very satisfactory and well-rounded Hatsu. There's no need to try and come up with an invincible, over-the-top Hatsu for your character. Be satisfied with one that is useful and practical without being over-powered or flawless.

@NoFreakingWay: Two bass drums?! Ridiculous! :P That's cool though. The ability to carry others might come in very useful for one part of this mission.


As I said, I might not be around this weekend but I'll be back by Monday to start this baby!! :D Minor spoilers ahead:
The names of the NPCs that'll be introduced in my first post or two of the story are up in the character list in the first post of this thread.
 
Last edited:

heron bpv

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2012
Messages
391
Reaction score
254
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Ok, I'll make the modifications and repost.
 

MegamanX195

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2011
Messages
354
Reaction score
185
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
BTW, story-wise, will our characters know each other's abilities?

Just for curiosity though, I don't really have any problem whether they do or don't.
 

Zvane

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2012
Messages
97
Reaction score
21
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
BTW, story-wise, will our characters know each other's abilities?

Just for curiosity though, I don't really have any problem whether they do or don't.
I think not until they use it...I mean, it's almost a rule in HxH keeping your abilities a secret, cause talking too much is asking to get outsmarted and, subsequently, killed
 

NoFreakingWay

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2010
Messages
249
Reaction score
61
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fiji
@ Tame

Two bass drums is for, fast bass drumming. The likes of which you can hear on most metal bands nowadays.

And uh, here's a little something extra for the RPG.


That's Random, my character.

Back at Tame's old nexgear HXH RPG, I used to draw characters. Including NPCs. So here's a little continuation of something can now call a tradition.

If you guys want to have your character drawn just post a reply and include a clear physical description of your character. If I happen to draw your character and you didn't like it, I could always post another drawing, or I could completely take it down.
 

Tame

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
684
Reaction score
140
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Hey guys, I've typed up the first post but my computer is being slow as shit and won't let me post it. I'm gonna try again in the morning when it'll be more cooperative.
 

Hunter2323

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2011
Messages
65
Reaction score
19
Gender
Male
Country
China
Sounds cool. Randomson looks pretty bad-ass. Lukannon has very few clothes. He is always shirtless with baggy cagro shorts. He sports a hairy face (sloppy, thin yet full mustache and beard) with sharp features (fairly large gold eyes, bit of a sharp nose, little bit of pointed ears), very sloppy looking, toothy smile, short but shaggy/messy haircut; fairly dark skinned (because of time in the sun), lean and muscular frame. He likes to carry a small satchel with him to store herbs that don't fit in his pocket.

Is this enough of a description?
 

NoFreakingWay

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2010
Messages
249
Reaction score
61
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fiji
Sounds cool. Randomson looks pretty bad-ass. Lukannon has very few clothes. He is always shirtless with baggy cagro shorts. He sports a hairy face (sloppy, thin yet full mustache and beard) with sharp features (fairly large gold eyes, bit of a sharp nose, little bit of pointed ears), very sloppy looking, toothy smile, short but shaggy/messy haircut; fairly dark skinned (because of time in the sun), lean and muscular frame. He likes to carry a small satchel with him to store herbs that don't fit in his pocket.

Is this enough of a description?
It's enough I guess. I tried to draw Lukannon using the earlier description you gave but somehow I think I was pretty off. And yes I was off. I was honestly thinking Lukannon looks like Ubo. Now I have a totally different image. I'm thinking he looks like a cage fighter. Not that cage fighters look sloppy and messy but I think Lukannon has that intimidating cage fighter look. About the haircut though, it would have been great if you could give an example of a character that uses that haircut you have in mind. This is the same problem I had when I was trying to draw Denis Galbuster. I thought he looked like an older Gon with DragonBall Z hair. I would have wanted a more detailed description.
 

thatguy3331

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2011
Messages
588
Reaction score
362
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'll upload my own pic in a bit, I had drew one but it got lost... so I'll either find it or draw a new one(I could probaby do better anyway XD)
 
Top