Hunter x Hunter RPG: Sign-up & Discussion

Tame

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
684
Reaction score
140
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Hey, I'm a major rp guy so I'm defiantly orreries how often does this rp happen if I have the time for it I'll make a character bio right away please reply as soon as possible
We're posting in this RPG pretty regularly; everyone's probably posting on average of once every week. Unfortunately, however, since we're in the middle of an arc, we're not accepting any character bios at this time. I can PM you to let you know when I reopen it up to new players, if yuo wish (though that will be some months away).

As he watches Thos leave with Deitrich and the group fall into an uncomfortable silece, he decided to ask them a simple question "So guys...since we still have some time left...why don't we play some games?"
Just a heads-up, Zvane, Thos and Dietrich are still with the others; they're all in the one cabin the ship has. They were also all able to hear Thos' story.

Here's a the map Dietrich showd the others. Reaaaally sorry for its lateness (and my appalling hand-writing): http://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii516/TameHxH/map.jpg

From my photobucket account, username TameHxH.


Also, I'm hoping to move the game on soon; the discussion about the plan has been great, but I can potentially see it continuing on forever, so I'm my next post or two I'm going to have the ship land. At that point we can either fight some low-level enemies or not. I'd like to hear you guys' thoughts on this - if we throw in a fight it'll slow the main hunt down a little (but not much, since you guys will control your individual enemies), but it'll also give everyone a chance to showcase not only their character's abilities (if they wish lol), but it will also serve as practice for writing fights for us all.
 
Last edited:

thatguy3331

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2011
Messages
588
Reaction score
362
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted in a while, but tommorow I'm taking my PSSA exam, so I probably won't post again until late night Monday or tuesday.
 

Tame

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
684
Reaction score
140
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Just a heads-up: we'll be landing in the next post.
 

NoFreakingWay

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2010
Messages
249
Reaction score
61
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fiji
Whoa, Lars and Fiorella! Sweet!

I think there's gonna be some rivalry between Lars and Random about a couple of things.

Am I the only one who got nervous for our characters during the Twisp cutscene?
 

Tame

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
684
Reaction score
140
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Whoa, Lars and Fiorella! Sweet!

I think there's gonna be some rivalry between Lars and Random about a couple of things.
Haha yeah, I realised that too, and I'm kinda playing it up.

Am I the only one who got nervous for our characters during the Twisp cutscene?
:D If that's how you felt reading that then that scene served its purpose.
 

thatguy3331

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2011
Messages
588
Reaction score
362
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You were't the only one NFW... I wouldn't say I'd be too calm if Dennis were to run into one of those "guys" especally the guy who does the 'painful' way the 'full' way...
 

Tame

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
684
Reaction score
140
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I'll be posting some time on Sunday, when we'll be landing. :)

---------- Post added April 23, 2012 at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was April 20, 2012 at 03:04 AM ----------

We've finally landed, yay!! Sorry I posted a day late.

As I say in my post, the group that have attacked us are weak. Everyone gets to fight and beat one. You can create your opponent's exact appearance, personality (if any :P), fighting style, Hatsu (again, if any), as you wish. You also control your opponent, so have fun with it! Do whatever you want with your individual fight. ^_^

3!

2!

1!

Fight!
 

MegamanX195

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2011
Messages
354
Reaction score
185
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Sorry for taking so long to reply! It's been a busy week.

Anyway, expect my post to be up later today... it's pretty late right now, so I'm out to get some sleep.
 

Tame

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
684
Reaction score
140
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Damnit, NFW, you had to post as I was posting, didn't you? XP Oh well, I can't be bothered it edit. :P

---------- Post added May 13, 2012 at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was April 30, 2012 at 01:45 PM ----------

Hey guys, sorry I've not posted in a few days; I'll be posting Tuesday.
 

NoFreakingWay

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2010
Messages
249
Reaction score
61
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fiji
Hey Tame, sorry for not posting for so long. I got busy all of a sudden. I'll be busy this way for a long time. The only assured reply I can post will be around Saturday or Sunday. I'll still be checking posts at around Thursday. I will have read all the earlier posts of the week by then.
 

Tame

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
684
Reaction score
140
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
No worries, thanks for letting me know! I have an exam myself on Thursday, so the earliest time I'll be posting is some time that day.

---------- Post added May 26, 2012 at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was May 22, 2012 at 11:04 AM ----------

Hey guys, sorry I still haven't replied; I'm all tied up revising for more exams on Tuesday and Wednesday. I'll post after that, I promise! ^_^
 

thatguy3331

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2011
Messages
588
Reaction score
362
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Man everyone's takin so long to post... and just when I get done watching SAO and get in the mood too XD
 

Zvane

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2012
Messages
97
Reaction score
21
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
c'mon guys, things were getting fun...go back posting!
 

Tame

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
684
Reaction score
140
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I'll try and post tomorrow, but I've lost motivation somewhat because posts are so few and far between. In my next post I'll have them arrive at their destination just to speed things up.
 

Hunter2323

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2011
Messages
65
Reaction score
19
Gender
Male
Country
China
C'mon and try not to lose any motivation. Things have been a bit slow, but it seems like most everyone is still pretty committed. July was rough, but before that we were moving pretty good. Being summer and all it should be somewhat expected. The last segue into past hunting stories was great and hopefully a few others can give more backstory to their characters.

I am still 100% committed, and I hope others are too. Let's continue to make this the most fun Hunter x Hunter RPG on the net.
 

Tame

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
684
Reaction score
140
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I shall post tonight! :D

---------- Post added August 09, 2012 at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was July 30, 2012 at 06:24 PM ----------

I'll be posting tonight, and the attack shall begin.

Anyone who's still interested, please post here saying so. The RPG will go on regardless of numbers, but I want to know who we're missing so we're not waiting for them.
 

MegamanX195

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2011
Messages
354
Reaction score
185
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I'm still totally in! It's the only (cool) HxH RPG I've found on the net, not letting it slip by.
 
Top