- Joined
- Dec 7, 2011
- Messages
- 354
- Reaction score
- 185
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
"Enemies, huh..." Sora thought. "Wonder if I will have the opportunity to show off my abilities." He concluded.
Sora turned to see that one of the enemies was staring at him the whole time. "Wonder why is that... I know Hunter kids are uncommon, but those aren't overestimative or even surprised eyes... It's something else." He thought. From a quick impression, the bandit seemed like a smart guy, and was also well dressed, using a black suit. Sora was happy that he would get to fight, so he couldn't help but smile and wave at the man.
"Hey!" Sora said. It looks like the man expected some reaction.
"The name is..."
"Doesn't matter." Sora interrupted him.
"What?"
"While I do think you know your stuff, you made a fatal mistake. Anyone with even a little bit of talent can tell when people are way above their league. Dietrich already said this, but you and the other guys challenged 7 professional Hunters."
"Wh... What do you mean?"
"I'm saying that you have no talent for fighting, that's all. I suggest you change your "career".
"You..." The bandit said. Sora noted that something was weird: the bandit didn't have any sort of comeback or even an insult. "Maybe he's just polite..." he thought.
"Blue Wave!" Sora said, as his sword appeared. His smile came off for a second as he did this, his face changing into a more serious tone, and then it came back. He was slightly surprised the bandit didn't show any reaction to what he did. "Is he really that confident? ...well, I wasn't planning to use Blue Wave, just wanted to show off a bit." He thought.
The guy pulled 2 guns that he was concealing. Sora could tell they were very powerful handguns, though he couldn't tell exactly which guns were those. They seemed old though. Then, the guy extended his aura over the guns. "Shu, huh... Is this really just a simple Intensification attack?"
"Those are Single Action Army revolvers. Rarities today..." The man said with some pride.
"Six bullets each... more than enough to kill anything that moves."
The suited-up man quickly aimed and shot. One shot for each gun. After the bullets traveled a short distance, though, the bullets vanished. Sora crouched, and 2 bullets went flying right behind where his head was supposed to be.
"Heh, I knew it." Sora stated, with his smile still on."You're an Emission user, right? You emitted 2 portals to the middle of the bullet's trajectory, and 2 more portals to 2 locations a few meters behind where I was standing. That's why you kept staring at me. I was on the "right spot", right?"
The man was left speechless. Sora went on.
"You did all that before we arrived, for 2 reasons: One, if you were to emit those portals in front of us, it would be too obvious. And, most importantly, two: You're not skilled enough to emit those portals during a fight. That preemptive strike was everything you got, and that's why you aimed for the head and the guns were particularly powerful (though old)." Sora said all of this, without taking off his smile. The man was still speechless, and now bearing a very worried expression.
"You impressed me though. I underestimated you and didn't think you were capable of using In, so I didn't use Gyo." Sora said. "Though that was more due to me secretly wanting to see if I could win without using Nen..." he admitted to himself on his head.
"You lost for, once again, 2 reasons: First, you didn't think about what could happen if things didn't go according to plan, and put everything you got in. That is rarely, if ever, the case. Secondly..." Upon saying this, Sora seemingly vanished and instantly appeared in front of him with sheer speed, this time, a serious and deadly expression on his face. "...I'm simply much stronger than you."
Suit guy jumped back in reaction, in absolute fear.
"Good reflexes." Sora complimented, smile back on.
The gun fanatic then got into a small bush nearby, and his presence couldn't be felt anymore. He had vanished
"So you had a backup plan to escape in case this didn't work out and left a portal there? That actually disappoints me... it means you know you're weak and you would be screwed if your main plan didn't work. You can never think that you're going to lose in a battle." Sora declared, seemingly to no one.
"Anyway, your escape plan is flawed. It's obvious you're not very skilled, so the other portal can't be that far. The area has almost no hiding places, so you could only be..." Sora jumped up to the only tree nearby... "...here." ...and kicked the man back to the ground.
"If you really wanted to escape, you would have to use your ability to get into some sort of underground tunnel. That would require far more preparation than what some bandits are about to do, though."
The bandit had given up by that point. He had been completely outclassed.
"You have no talent for fighting, but I think you're pretty smart, and you're also quite skilled at Nen for someone with your inexperience."
"If... if I promise to stop doing this kind of thing, will you let me go?" Sora felt the bandit really meant it, with no basis other than intuition.
"Sure!" Sora nodded and did a thumbs up. The bandit parted ways after that.
Sora was cursing in his mind a little, though. "Bummer... I expected to fight someone strong. I didn't have to use anything special to win. Oh well."
Sora saw that everyone had finished their fights, and they had some interesting abilities, too.
"So... shall we get going?" Sora said cheerfully.
Sora turned to see that one of the enemies was staring at him the whole time. "Wonder why is that... I know Hunter kids are uncommon, but those aren't overestimative or even surprised eyes... It's something else." He thought. From a quick impression, the bandit seemed like a smart guy, and was also well dressed, using a black suit. Sora was happy that he would get to fight, so he couldn't help but smile and wave at the man.
"Hey!" Sora said. It looks like the man expected some reaction.
"The name is..."
"Doesn't matter." Sora interrupted him.
"What?"
"While I do think you know your stuff, you made a fatal mistake. Anyone with even a little bit of talent can tell when people are way above their league. Dietrich already said this, but you and the other guys challenged 7 professional Hunters."
"Wh... What do you mean?"
"I'm saying that you have no talent for fighting, that's all. I suggest you change your "career".
"You..." The bandit said. Sora noted that something was weird: the bandit didn't have any sort of comeback or even an insult. "Maybe he's just polite..." he thought.
"Blue Wave!" Sora said, as his sword appeared. His smile came off for a second as he did this, his face changing into a more serious tone, and then it came back. He was slightly surprised the bandit didn't show any reaction to what he did. "Is he really that confident? ...well, I wasn't planning to use Blue Wave, just wanted to show off a bit." He thought.
The guy pulled 2 guns that he was concealing. Sora could tell they were very powerful handguns, though he couldn't tell exactly which guns were those. They seemed old though. Then, the guy extended his aura over the guns. "Shu, huh... Is this really just a simple Intensification attack?"
"Those are Single Action Army revolvers. Rarities today..." The man said with some pride.
"Six bullets each... more than enough to kill anything that moves."
The suited-up man quickly aimed and shot. One shot for each gun. After the bullets traveled a short distance, though, the bullets vanished. Sora crouched, and 2 bullets went flying right behind where his head was supposed to be.
"Heh, I knew it." Sora stated, with his smile still on."You're an Emission user, right? You emitted 2 portals to the middle of the bullet's trajectory, and 2 more portals to 2 locations a few meters behind where I was standing. That's why you kept staring at me. I was on the "right spot", right?"
The man was left speechless. Sora went on.
"You did all that before we arrived, for 2 reasons: One, if you were to emit those portals in front of us, it would be too obvious. And, most importantly, two: You're not skilled enough to emit those portals during a fight. That preemptive strike was everything you got, and that's why you aimed for the head and the guns were particularly powerful (though old)." Sora said all of this, without taking off his smile. The man was still speechless, and now bearing a very worried expression.
"You impressed me though. I underestimated you and didn't think you were capable of using In, so I didn't use Gyo." Sora said. "Though that was more due to me secretly wanting to see if I could win without using Nen..." he admitted to himself on his head.
"You lost for, once again, 2 reasons: First, you didn't think about what could happen if things didn't go according to plan, and put everything you got in. That is rarely, if ever, the case. Secondly..." Upon saying this, Sora seemingly vanished and instantly appeared in front of him with sheer speed, this time, a serious and deadly expression on his face. "...I'm simply much stronger than you."
Suit guy jumped back in reaction, in absolute fear.
"Good reflexes." Sora complimented, smile back on.
The gun fanatic then got into a small bush nearby, and his presence couldn't be felt anymore. He had vanished
"So you had a backup plan to escape in case this didn't work out and left a portal there? That actually disappoints me... it means you know you're weak and you would be screwed if your main plan didn't work. You can never think that you're going to lose in a battle." Sora declared, seemingly to no one.
"Anyway, your escape plan is flawed. It's obvious you're not very skilled, so the other portal can't be that far. The area has almost no hiding places, so you could only be..." Sora jumped up to the only tree nearby... "...here." ...and kicked the man back to the ground.
"If you really wanted to escape, you would have to use your ability to get into some sort of underground tunnel. That would require far more preparation than what some bandits are about to do, though."
The bandit had given up by that point. He had been completely outclassed.
"You have no talent for fighting, but I think you're pretty smart, and you're also quite skilled at Nen for someone with your inexperience."
"If... if I promise to stop doing this kind of thing, will you let me go?" Sora felt the bandit really meant it, with no basis other than intuition.
"Sure!" Sora nodded and did a thumbs up. The bandit parted ways after that.
Sora was cursing in his mind a little, though. "Bummer... I expected to fight someone strong. I didn't have to use anything special to win. Oh well."
Sora saw that everyone had finished their fights, and they had some interesting abilities, too.
"So... shall we get going?" Sora said cheerfully.