Ladies and gentleman,
again it's been a few weeks since we started our third Husbando War.
There have been many wonderful fights with some surprises left and right and even more importantly, there has been a lot of salt.
Clearly, your beloved Husbandos deserve this stage and not me or the rest of the staff. Hence I will keep this short yet again.
Nevertheless I wanna thank all of you who made this event possible.
Especially you who is just reading this post. You made this event enjoyable and fun and without you, we would never have turned this into the living salt hell of envy and hatred we all love so much.
Let's get started, shall we?
Edward Elric
Fullmetal Alchemist
Congratulations!
Fullmetal Alchemist
Congratulations!
Gintoki Sakata
Gintama
Congratulations!
Gintama
Congratulations!
Shirou Emiya
Today's Menu for the Emiya Family
Congratulations!
Today's Menu for the Emiya Family
Congratulations!
That's it for the MangaHelpers Husbando Wars 2018. I hope that we will see you all again next time, to shower this forum with salt once more.
* bows *
Did you like the event? Please share your opinion about it!
PS: Look forward to our next events.
~Sky





First congratulations to
.
. And finally for
your candidate was as sexy as you. Thanks to all the voters and all the participators. Never really expect to get as far as I did!!!! First time lasting this long in one of these things!
It has been a fun journey through these last few weeks. Even if the holidays made everyone a bit less active the last round.
Also know that wouldn’t have made it this long had 

Shirou isn't exactly a beloved MC I feel, but I guess it helps quite a bit if you're an awesome cook 
Well in the end it was just one vote, could've went either way. Prolly was lucky you couldn't campaign much, bc I barely had time for campaigning either
And ofc congratz for second place, I truly believe Gintoki could be one awesome husbando 
Everyone put on a great campaign!

congrats
A kiss to Sky and other staff involved for your work