Hangout Husbando Wars 2018 - Hangout

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,660
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Hi, guys! This is the first time I will join the Husbando Wars! Let's all have fun! :mokona
Why, hello! Welcome, enjoy your time! :hbunny

That banner is so cool. I don't want to participate this time and it feels like Hak is mocking me for not trying... -_-;
Manga Wars then and now this, Demon? You are disappointing me :nah

JK :clingy
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France

Bittersweettea

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2018
Messages
1,158
Reaction score
4,427
Country
Philippines
This reminds me,we used to joke in the NNT forum that Estarossa used to behave towards Elizabeth like how Demon used to behave in a pub.
Really? Lol that is so funny! I can imagine Estarossa acting like Gaston with a lecherous smile on his face while leaning on a disgusted Elizabeth. :XD
 

Bittersweettea

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2018
Messages
1,158
Reaction score
4,427
Country
Philippines
Gallon spread this inside news(if I am not mistaken) or someone else.

100% Correct according to them.
Well, I understand. It's not your fault. I'm not angry. I actually laughed just imagining a drunk Estarossa. No harm done! :hug
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Well, I understand. It's not your fault. I'm not angry. I actually laughed just imagining a drunk Estarossa. No harm done! :hug
Yeah this revelation came when Estarossa came to lioness during the second time in search of Derierie and saw Elizabeth.

His unique expression on seeing Elizabeth from the sky was that what reminded us of Demon.

Demon should have nominated Estarossa in this Husbando Wars.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
W-wait a minute. I m sorry @Demonspeed for calling you a lecherous drunkard! I thought that Ajuna meant Demon as and in Nanatsu demon! Forgive me!
That's pretty hard words from Bitter Demon -_-;

But anyway we are going off-topic for a while.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
So many good options to nominate... I didn't expect this event to come so soon :notlikethis

Why should I join tho, Im cursed :emobirb
 
Top