Hangout Husbando Wars 2018 - Hangout

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,986
Reaction score
18,553
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Didn't he get knocked out during the first round last year? To an even worse nutcase? :p
Perhaps?
Bet it was solely due to jealousy voting...

The Sauce is one of the most misunderstood, and complex, characters in manga - at the end of my campaign, you guys are going to be literally dripping with facts and sticky with praise for him.

I plan to shine a light into the darkness to illuminate his innumerable strengths and, like any teacher worth their salt, I'll make it my mission to dispel any illusions and misunderstandings you guys have with him as a character (and as a potential husbando).

 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Didn't he get knocked out during the first round last year? To an even worse nutcase? :p
You are probably confusing him with his older brother.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
How can someone confuse Sasuke with a much better-written character...
But sasuke wasn't nominated last year only uchiha was Itachi.


-------
Btw I am surprised no one nominated Kaneki this year, especially after his reason for becoming Dragon I thought he would have been nominated this year.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,986
Reaction score
18,553
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
How can someone confuse Sasuke with better-written character...
Taste is something one has to learn - especially when digesting Naruto chapters

Now, for anyone who knows how to write a complex and interesting character - Itachi (the man you are alluding to)



However
To the refined palate - Sasuke

 
Last edited:

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,986
Reaction score
18,553
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
How about no. He is a emotionally abusive, irresponsible, whiny emo who has no sense of honeor or accountability for his actions.


I can see that you are obviously very emotional about my pick - and therefore accidentally quoted the wrong post there (I'm not sure who you were describing, but they sound like a right blighter)

Sasuke, my pick, has more honeor than all the other picks thus far.
He's chock full of the stuff - it's almost coming out of his ears, he has so much!

In fact, he has so much honeor that readers must be careful not to gag, as it is forced down their throats (seriously, there should be a health warning at the start of each chapter with him in).

But, as I said above, it'd be a shame to start my campaign too early - it's best to keep prospective suitors waiting a bit, build up the anticipation and all that
:verily
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada


I can see that you are obviously very emotional about my pick - and therefore accidentally quoted the wrong post there (I'm not sure who you were describing, but they sound like a right blighter)

Sasuke, my pick, has more honeor than all the other picks thus far.
He's chock full of the stuff - it's almost coming out of his ears, he has so much!

In fact, he has so much honeor that readers must be careful not to gag, as it is forced down their throats (seriously, there should be a health warning at the start of each chapter with him in).

But, as I said above, it'd be a shame to start my campaign too early - it's best to keep prospective suitors waiting a bit, build up the anticipation and all that
:verily
He's chocked full of emo BS. He just needs some guyliner :)
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Aye, he's almost perfect, it's true

... but, yeah, a little guyliner could help highlight his strong masculine features!
I think that most people could do with a touch more guyliner, to be honest
:verily
Please, guyliner is so 2006... Where emo Sasuke belongs :p
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,878
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
@Belserion - I totally forgot about Hatori Souma - but yes! Supporting this so much. Been such a long time since I watched and read that series, Hatori was one of my favourites :-)
 

Lupin

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2012
Messages
50
Reaction score
102
Gender
Hidden
Country
Uchiha Clan
I love Sasuke with every fiber of my being, but idk about him being a good husband when he's canonically not (regardless of how I feel about how well done the series is post-698)... I look forward to your arguments @zimbardo!
 
  • Like
Reactions: z.5

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,986
Reaction score
18,553
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I love Sasuke with every fiber of my being
It appears that you're well more than half way there, then.

idk about him being a good husband
... and, it seems, all I need to do is offer a little push.

Then you too can fall off the cliff edge of doubt, into the soft, comforting, embrace of conviction [in Sasuke's worthiness as a husbando, obviously].
:verily
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
@xi0 that's a good nomination.
 
Top