I knowWow, Yato vs Kazuma first hand!![]()

Because Vegeta cares more about "fighting" Goku? They even fuse togetherwhy the fuck was Sasori nominated but not Vegeta? wtf?
Sky, you bastardo
He also wasn't there for baby Trunks.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Wow, Yato vs Kazuma first hand!![]()
Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!I know![]()



Noragami throwdown on R1!!! Who do I punish for this?! 



Have you watched DBZ after the Cell Saga? Hell, even prior to Cell Saga we saw Vegeta go batshit crazy when Cell killed Trunks. Plus, Vegeta was there for his family more than Goku was. He even went from being scared of Beerus to willing to kill him when Beerus hurt Bulma. If that aint' husbando, then I don't know what is.Because Vegeta cares more about "fighting" Goku? They even fuse togetherHe also wasn't there for baby Trunks.
Who?Also, someone nominated a girl. Is that allowed?
Well, I did say they fuse together so there is your answer.Have you watched DBZ after the Cell Saga? Hell, even prior to Cell Saga we saw Vegeta go batshit crazy when Cell killed Trunks. Plus, Vegeta was there for his family more than Goku was. He even went from being scared of Beerus to willing to kill him when Beerus hurt Bulma. If that aint' husbando, then I don't know what is.
Also, someone nominated a girl. Is that allowed?
Since he wasn't nominated, let's discuss the ones that have been.
Why didn't you do it then?why the fuck was Sasori nominated but not Vegeta? wtf?
Sky, you bastardo
If he would there would be nothing to complain aboutWhy didn't you do it then?

Kinda surprised that no one nominated Hughes so far...
Also, something else is missing @Erinyes maybe you know what?:P
![]()
Wait, @Erinyes isn’t competing??????!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!Noragami throwdown on R1!!! Who do I punish for this?!
![]()
you definitely got my support reminds me one of the most memorable HW matches
? a lot of interesting nominations i see
, ill definitely suport Emiya (red hair replacemernt for Marian
Zura, and Hijikata depending on who theyre competing against ofc.
and ofc you re joining when im not able to play !!! Whyyyy ???
@The one who laugh a Speedwagon nomination?!That's some amazing taste. Would be my nomination if I ever participated in these events, but neither time nor faith enough for it.
But still, now that I see Speedwagon out there I got a good idea. I remember that one timeIshizusyx gave me a God card.
![]()
@syx I play this. First usage.
![]()
It's used by throwing on syx' hand like this:
![]()
Targetting the Speedwagon nomination. I know it says for my nomination, but we can bend the rules a little right?![]()
Under normal circumstances, I'm someone who sticks to his words and rules.Targetting the Speedwagon nomination. I know it says for my nomination, but we can bend the rules a little right?![]()
Waited for this for so long time, wanted so badly to make it, i even collected some pics and stuff but unfotunately it came at one of the worst possible time for me, it would have been a less than a week event ill definitely have joined, but im way too busy this month, cant afford to commit in camapining for so long time
So sad that we won’t be receiving your brilliant Marian campaigns.
Now realizing nobody from DGrayMan was nominated. That indomitable spirit!!!But next time Marian will definitely make it !!

gintoki!!
you definitely got my support reminds me one of the most memorable HW matches




#betrayalInfinite people heck I might even create 1000000000000000000 dupes to voteThat reminds me, I am looking forward how much people you will PM this time to vote for you. :3
Considering it could likely be just one round, you can throw in some nice words about Speedwagon since you recently watched JoJo![]()
TFW you think nothing could summon you here, but you forgot that you handed out an all-powerful and undeniable card to GrySun...
Under normal circumstances, I'm someone who sticks to his words and rules.
![]()
However, this is best waibando Speedwagon we are talking about. <3
So, it's only understandable for me to go out of my way just a little bit.
This decision also comes with another advantage, since Nii can't force me to vote for his nominations now.
![]()
You guys have no idea how much I suffered because of our dear Admin-chan the last couple of events. Of course, he will call upon me to justify myself, but I will gladly face him this time.
![]()
@The one who laugh, you have my vote throughout the event.
As for the rest, good luck in the wars to come.
This was syx.
o/
![]()
Curious to know more of your thoughts on him.The reason why I joined Husbando war:
![]()
For the record........ I realize in hindsight that I jinxed myself......Guess your name should be the one who laughs last then.
@Crescent Jinx if Speedwagon falls first round to your Gintama nominee..#betrayal


Arigato arju-kun

Yeah no DGM pick so sadly![]()
^For whenlifecomesatyoufast
Ahhhhh!! Was hoping to see you this time!!! Too bad this is such a bad time for you.So sad that we won’t be receiving your brilliant Marian campaigns.
Now realizing nobody from DGrayMan was nominated.
That indomitable spirit!!!
![]()
![]()
Erin-Chan!!!!!!
![]()
Thank yousssss!!!!![]()
but Dw Marian the best husbando ever will come back and anihilate or those unworthy hubbies

