I feel you, but i am lucky none nominated gray, shanks
and laxus
thou!
And for zoro i've already posted the first dose of him in the top of page 2 of this thread check it out![]()


Yeah! Me too like fairy tail is a treasure chest when it comes to husbandoes and waifus...but to each there own!Shaaaaaanks
![]()
Im surprised no one nominated yet an ft or Fma char ?![]()
I almost nominate Edward again, read to fight for him like last year.Im surprised no one nominated yet an ft or Fma char ?![]()

but just a little tip if i may be allowed, feel free to use "img tags" for your pics when you re campaining :[img]pic link.jpg or png or gif[/img]
:[img]https://i.imgur.com/nymQA5u.jpg[/img]
About hughes i didn't read or watch FMA so i don't get why? But for gintama i agree and there is also yami...I almost nominate Edward again, read to fight for him like last year.
If Hughes gets nominated he will destroy all nominations.
Surprised there isn't a Gintama nomination yet.![]()
who i thought might make it but whatever! IDC!--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Thank you! I got tired of uploading pics to the gallery everytime!@Akaneko Kogetsu
I saw your pics , they re greatbut just a little tip if i may be allowed, feel free to use "img tags" for your pics when you re campaining :
exple you want to post this pic :Code:[img]pic link.jpg or png or gif[/img]
just insert the link in between the tags like this it would be easier and more practical for you:
Code:[img]https://i.imgur.com/nymQA5u.jpg[/img]
to get this :
![]()
@Valhalla777 and @Gryffindor haven't nominated yet so there's still hope.I heard @Brandish san was going to nominate laxus so i was a little bit nervous but Thank god! Phew!

I hope they don't it would be hard for my heart!@Valhalla777 and @Gryffindor haven't nominated yet so there's still hope.
Val and Gryff are Kyria for Laxus
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I wont make it this year. Too busy, sorry@Valhalla777 and @Gryffindor haven't nominated yet so there's still hope.
.... and not with a brute that has a disproportionate body, gives extra cringe one-liners and has a disinterest towards anything that is romantic in any sense.
Val and Gryff are Kyria for Laxus
@Valhalla777 and @Gryffindor haven't nominated yet so there's still hope.
Val and Gryff are Kyria for Laxus
Aka LandiI hope they don't it would be hard for my heart!
I am for Miraxus but i am leaning towards the newly born kyriaxus and the canon Brandixus! I am okay with all of them thou!
I wont make it this year. Too busy, sorry
If i had time i would have probably participated, making a comeback with my last years nomination.... and not with a brute that has a disproportionate body, gives extra cringe one-liners and has a disinterest towards anything that is romantic in any sense.
![]()
![]()
![]()
Seems like Brandish has different Husbando taste than Kiria.
![]()
I tried so hard as to not nominate my boy Laxus coz then it'll be a one sided tournament, LOL. Hence went out with Todo. New faces are great but its really nice once in a while to remember the legends!!I feel you, but i am lucky none nominated gray, shanks
and laxus
thou!
And for zoro i've already posted the first dose of him in the top of page 2 of this thread check it out![]()
He is so cute and adorable!You all with you cool husbando characters but nothing could beat my nines cuties overload and loyally to his waifu (looks at erin husbando)
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
but
That's where my campaign comes in to change your thoughts about him as there more to him then cuties so stay tuned to round 1He is so cute and adorable!but
:
I think he is more like an S class lil Brother! Only for hugging and squeezing!
You are right, but i think the real War is gonna start after the nominations are over!You guys are acting too friendly friendly here... Did you guys forget that we're competing against each other in this war?
...
It's time to come back to reality and fight for your husbando! .
![]()
nice nominations btw
That being sad we need more nominations!You are right, but i think the real War is gonna start after the nominations are over!

Yeah why don't we try advertising this thread on popular forums like one piece, KNY... considering spoilers about their next chapters are out today they should notice it!That being sad we need more nominations!
At the moment this is hardly a skirmish.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That being sad we need more nominations!
At the moment this is hardly a skirmish.![]()
You all with you cool husbando characters but nothing could beat my nines cuties overload and loyalty to his waifu (looks at erin husbando)

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That being sad we need more nominations!
At the moment this is hardly a skirmish.![]()
, wheres your nomination ? 