Hangout Husbando Wars 2019 - Hangout

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Well it is true though Marian is bound to cheat his waifu. :XD
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India

:blink
No arj-kun, do you really read Dgm, if so, seems you have missed everything abt his character. Anyway Marian is at least an human, not half a snake , please who really want this as a husband ? :catshrug
He did that to save his wife,not that it matter though he later returns to normal :hmph
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
oi oi Asa-chan !? :twitch



could it be you re jealous of my husbando ? :heh




Never, marian as a a character is great but I don't agree with the fact that he could be truly a great husbando with his womanizer personality, I be consistently worried about him cheating









I'm team allen, glory to white haired @revo
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,171
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Never, marian as a a character is great but I don't agree with the fact that he could be truly a great husbando with his womanizer personality, I be consistently worried about him cheating.

I'm team allen, glory to white haired @revo
Asa chan, you should stop hating on Marian you know ill end up bringing things you certainly wouldnt want me to say.

Well Asa-chan, you re worried about cheating ? ehhhhh, but you know that's the worry of all women and with all normal men, dont ever take your parner's love for granted, you need to work hard :cop, are you lacking of self confidence ?:arf
As for Allen, true, he is, or more exactly was a sweet, caring character, but you know very well he is "possessed".... so well, :grumble But i agree with you about white haired nominees, though, let me give you a kind helping hand, here : :blush


- if you re tired of real men and prefer a cute mechanic doll, just vote 9-kun
- If same, you re tired of real men , and you love coffee but you are not into cute robots, you prefer something wilder, just go for a ghoul and vote Kaneki.
- If you re tired of normal men and want to level up, to test some thrilling experience with a multiple disorder personality clown, vote joker, i mean Allen Walker.
Yeah aasa-chan you're totally right, white haired team is awesome !



Otherwise if you just want an ordinary flawed husbando (coz im almost certain you are flawed too), who can raise a child, with trauma, who is a funny, classy, strong, , and hot man and who likes great women, just go for Marian :zomg (unless you dont feel great enough in this case go back to white haired team above :arf)



nb- girls no offense, i dont intend to be salty, and hope you re not taking this as salt, im just joking around, its only meant to be funny. but ofc ill be answering, if you keep hating or teasing on my darling. :noworry
 
Last edited:

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,780
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Otherwise if you just want an ordinary flawed husbando (coz im almost certain you are flawed too), who can raise a child, with trauma, who is a funny, classy, strong, , and hot man and who likes great women
I know someone else that can fit this description though :rolleyes:

vote Loid-kun
 

Haya-san

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 15, 2014
Messages
2,560
Reaction score
2,690
Gender
Female
Country
Galactic Empire
I was glad to see the nomination for Vegeta. I love how he came to treasure his family:







:scry

:blush
 
Last edited:

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
This one's for you @Purity of Magi :3


I will nominate Ushiromiya Battler from Umineko no Naku Koro ni



Battler-kun, huh? Aha, I see how it is.
So to get to this point and to make everything clear..



What people see and think they see:





What I see and how it should be seen:





What it actually in reality is:




The power of his other half head is a bit too incompetent stronk to be shown.

 
Last edited:

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Asa chan, you should stop hating on Marian you know ill end up bringing things you certainly wouldnt want me to say.

Well Asa-chan, you re worried about cheating ? ehhhhh, but you know that's the worry of all women and with all normal men, dont ever take your parner's love for granted, you need to work hard :cop, are you lacking of self confidence ?:arf
As for Allen, true, he is, or more exactly was a sweet, caring character, but you know very well he is "possessed".... so well, :grumble But i agree with you about white haired nominees, though, let me give you a kind helping hand, here : :blush


- if you re tired of real men and prefer a cute mechanic doll, just vote 9-kun
- If same, you re tired of real men , and you love coffee but you are not into cute robots, you prefer something wilder, just go for a ghoul and vote Kaneki.
- If you re tired of normal men and want to level up, to test some thrilling experience with a multiple disorder personality clown, vote joker, i mean Allen Walker.
Yeah aasa-chan you're totally right, white haired team is awesome !



Otherwise if you just want an ordinary flawed husbando (coz im almost certain you are flawed too), who can raise a child, with trauma, who is a funny, classy, strong, , and hot man and who likes great women, just go for Marian :zomg (unless you dont feel great enough in this case go back to white haired team above :arf)



nb- girls no offense, i dont intend to be salty, and hope you re not taking this as salt, im just joking around, its only meant to be funny. but ofc ill be answering, if you keep hating or teasing on my darling. :noworry
Erin chan, I really love Marian, not hating on him (don't worry he be in my top 10 mostly the question is what rank, that's why you need to convince me especially about his womanizer personality)

There boys that are way to loyal to cheat, look at my boi 9S :heh ofc earning it is an other question, but sometimes with time you know what I mean

but allen is hot when he possessed XD especially those eyes

It's a good thing I have a counter attack about 9S being an android :lambirb coming into my campaign.

Ofc nines isn't prefect, (I actually hate prefect guys) but his other characteristics makes up for it
Tch tch who said nines can't also raise children, he a good babysitter , probably better than a guy that leaves a kid to with his own debts, make them work while he somewhere with a woman drinking or just disappear and run away

Bubu Erin but I like salt, don't worry I'm having fun and not taking it seriously that also doesn't mean I won't protect my husbando xD tho I think we should continue this talk after round 1 as I'm sure you cover about marian really well (same for me, tho my campaign may have to enter into philosophical talk so I may or may not turn mine into a philosophy class XD, it's nier it be unavoidable)
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,171
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Erin chan, I really love Marian, not hating on him (don't worry he be in my top 10 mostly the question is what rank, that's why you need to convince me especially about his womanizer personality)

There boys that are way to loyal to cheat, look at my boi 9S :heh ofc earning it is an other question, but sometimes with time you know what I mean

but allen is hot when he possessed XD especially those eyes

It's a good thing I have a counter attack about 9S being an android :lambirb coming into my campaign.

Ofc nines isn't prefect, (I actually hate prefect guys) but his other characteristics makes up for it
Tch tch who said nines can't also raise children, he a good babysitter , probably better than a guy that leaves a kid to with his own debts, make them work while he somewhere with a woman drinking or just disappear and run away
:comfort

Asa-chan i didnt mean to be salty at all, realised afterwards my post might sound sarcastic, again apologies if i did hurt you. Dw i dont intend to bash any contenders, dont care about what 9 is, im fine with it and hes a great nominee, same for others. :hee same for Allen, and yeah hes hot, but not close to Marian hotness ♥.


Marian isnt a womanizer, i guess you watched the anime, sadly the anime portrays him badly adding unnecessary fillers, hes not, hes more a gallant man who just says he likes fine women, but theres nothing in him that makes him a (potential) cheater, actually. See thats my husbando for you ♥




Bubu Erin but I like salt, don't worry I'm having fun and not taking it seriously that also doesn't mean I won't protect my husbando xD tho I think we should continue this talk after round 1 as I'm sure you cover about marian really well (same for me, tho my campaign may have to enter into philosophical talk so I may or may not turn mine into a philosophy class XD, it's nier it be unavoidable)

awesome, looking forward your campaign :zomg . Please dont expect much from me , i probably wont campaign too much (yeah i say that every event and end up spending hours at preparing useless vids and collage :arf) , ill defend too my husbando, but tbh i really dont have a lot to say, sadly. But will do my best, considering the greatness of a lot nominees, i m not sure how far he ll make it, but already having a lot of fun
dont care if i wont make him win this, its fine as long as people get to know and appreciate him, he deserves some recognition/ attention :blush
 

Hana Maria

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2019
Messages
325
Reaction score
1,203
Age
24
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Hmm so the war starts tomorrow...:snidely
This should be interesting considering all the iconic and wonderful nominations we have here! But there is always one number 1! XD
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
:comfort

Asa-chan i didnt mean to be salty at all, realised afterwards my post might sound sarcastic, again apologies if i did hurt you. Dw i dont intend to bash any contenders, dont care about what 9 is, im fine with it and hes a great nominee, same for others. :hee same for Allen, and yeah hes hot, but not close to Marian hotness ♥.


Marian isnt a womanizer, i guess you watched the anime, sadly the anime portrays him badly adding unnecessary fillers, hes not, hes more a gallant man who just says he likes fine women, but theres nothing in him that makes him a (potential) cheater, actually. See thats my husbando for you ♥







awesome, looking forward your campaign :zomg . Please dont expect much from me , i probably wont campaign too much (yeah i say that every event and end up spending hours at preparing useless vids and collage :arf) , ill defend too my husbando, but tbh i really dont have a lot to say, sadly. But will do my best, considering the greatness of a lot nominees, i m not sure how far he ll make it, but already having a lot of fun
dont care if i wont make him win this, its fine as long as people get to know and appreciate him, he deserves some recognition/ attention :blush
Damn you anime, I trusted you :arf

I guess now I have to read dr gray man form the start and not skip.... like I did and read after the anime

Erin I know your uncontrollable love won't allow you to not campaign even if you don't have time
 
Last edited:

Hana Maria

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2019
Messages
325
Reaction score
1,203
Age
24
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Hm...May i ask where is the Campaining thread and who are the staff members we're supposed to send our top 10 ranking too?
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,247
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Sky said:
- Every user will send their personal Top 10 Ranking of all Nominees to a staff member of their choice.
Does this mean I could send a top ten even though I didn't nominate any? Or does every user in this case pertains just for those who nominate a character?

Does the order of the top ten affect the points they would gain? E.G. character in 1 will get more points than the character in 10 just like in the top ten game?
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Does this mean I could send a top ten even though I didn't nominate any? Or does every user in this case pertains just for those who nominate a character?

Does the order of the top ten affect the points they would gain? E.G. character in 1 will get more points than the character in 10 just like in the top ten game?
Yes you can. Anyone who wants to is allowed to vote.

Yes it does.
In this round:
#1 10 Points
#10 1 Point
 
Top