Hangout Husbando Wars 2019 - Hangout

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Man you straight up butchered Ichigo!! I feel sad for @EternalWinter . He just asked for help :emocat.

Also my boy Todoroki is
Three events where there no mercy at all in MH, husbando war, waifu war and mafia game
This is a bloody war...
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I'll openly declare my support for some of these nice husbandos

@Asako's 9S, everything Nier has my full support and 9S is an interesting and likeable character. He deserves some love and lots of hugs :emobirb

@Erinyes' Marian. I... I don't really find him all that great to be perfectly honest (even though he's a redhair :p), but he'll get points from me anyway :3

@Sky's Kumagawa Misogi, bc he would be the most spicy husband you could ask for :hee

@GajeelNashi's Speedwagon, bc Speedwagon.

@Belserion's Vegeta, for the sheer guts of nominating this amazing husbando.

@Elusia' Shuichi, he's got some great character development, and I have no doubt he would make for a very charming and loveable husband. Also your husband being a detective can never be wrong : D
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I totally wrote husbando instead of husband on a post-it note at work the other day :lmao
I've done something similar.

I spelled a "ferry landing" a "fairy landing" in an email. It got forwarded on and I copped it, and they didn't even know it was from me talking about FT so much lol.
 

Hana Maria

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2019
Messages
325
Reaction score
1,203
Age
24
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Less than 9 more hours now! Also Happy Thanksgiving mena~san!💖

And don't forget to support Zoro! :3💚
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
The first round is over the results have been counted!

You can find them here as well as here:

Rank​
Husbando​
Points​
1​
Loid Forger
102​
2​
Allen Walker
96​
3​
Marian Cross
92​
4​
Nishikata
89​
5​
Vegeta
73​
6​
Tarou Kabakura
56​
7​
Hiro Nakamura
55​
7​
Roronoa Zoro
55​
9​
9S
53​
10​
Smoker
50​
11​
Kyo Sohma
49​
12​
Battler Ushiromiya
44​
13​
Tamahome
42​
14​
Robert E. O. Speedwagon
37​
15​
Shoto Todoroki
36​
15​
Yusuke Urameshi
36​
17​
Misogi Kumagawa
30​
18​
Chika Kudou
19​
18​
Shuichi Saihara
19​
20​
Protagonist / Joker
17​
21​
Ken Kaneki
16​
22​
Rin Okumura
15​
23​
Ichigo Kurosaki
14​
24​
Aatrox
5​
 
Last edited:

Hana Maria

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2019
Messages
325
Reaction score
1,203
Age
24
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Yessss!:yayhe made it to the 2nd round! :blush thank you for all who voted for my husbando!:wtf
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And congratulations! To @Juviii 's loid, @revo 's Allen and @Erinyes 's marian who made it to the top 3! :3
--- Double Post Merged, ---

This time i will do my best!
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
There goes all my favourites :notrust. But hey, Tamahome was somewhere in the middle ;) He will forever be my number one :wub Well... two since I'm married :lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I've done something similar.

I spelled a "ferry landing" a "fairy landing" in an email. It got forwarded on and I copped it, and they didn't even know it was from me talking about FT so much lol.
At least non anime fans could make that mistake :D
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
And we are live again!

Fight away!

Use the campaign thread to post your campaigns and the battle threads for the clash of the husbandos!

You can find the mods in question
here.
You can find the current results
here.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
*Cough* you didnt include my second part of campaign in campaign page *cough*


Anyways want to thanks everyone who supported me and nines, I hope you all continue supporting me and read my campaign, I'm having so much fun collecting info and sharing it (I just wish it wasn't in my test period.....)



 

Hana Maria

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2019
Messages
325
Reaction score
1,203
Age
24
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
*Cough* you didnt include my second part of campaign in campaign page *cough*


Anyways want to thanks everyone who supported me and nines, I hope you all continue supporting me and read my campaign, I'm having so much fun collecting info (I just wish it wasn't in my test period.....)



I feel you...i also have to pass several university exams from 16th to 19th december😣😥, freaking a week after my birthday!
But i think i can still prepare my campaign!😤
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I feel you...i also have to pass several university exams from 16th to 19th december😣😥, freaking a week after my birthday!
But i think i can still prepare my campaign!😤
At least your birthday isn't on the test period.... I have math test on my birthday ..really happy day I must say :scry

at least im in high school and not uni it really takes a lot of mental power to review uni exams while doing campaign XD
 

Hana Maria

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2019
Messages
325
Reaction score
1,203
Age
24
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
At least your birthday isn't on the test period.... I have math test on my birthday ..really happy day I must say :scry

at least im in high school and not uni it really takes a lot of mental power to review uni exams while doing campaign XD
Pls make sure you get good grades in math, it has quite a high factor, although in high school i got some sh*tty teachers, thx to them i despise a subject i was pretty good at! I went from getting 18 (A+) to 7(F), i am ashamed!😣😢😭, but I still got my baccalurate with B!😅thx to other subjects!
Anyway good luck! take care of yourself and don't panic!😊💖
 
Last edited:
Top