As the title suggests, I might have spotted a mistake.
During the fight, at some point Hisoka gets his arms cut off. Then during the fight, he reattaches those arms, and uses them to throw punches and the like. Specifically, he reattaches his cut off arm to his his arm, and punches Kastro.
My question is, how did he manage to form a fist? Or move his fingers? I get that he 'stuck together' the arms, but how is he able to move fingers and the like? If his powers allowed him to do that, why did he need Machi?
During the fight, at some point Hisoka gets his arms cut off. Then during the fight, he reattaches those arms, and uses them to throw punches and the like. Specifically, he reattaches his cut off arm to his his arm, and punches Kastro.
My question is, how did he manage to form a fist? Or move his fingers? I get that he 'stuck together' the arms, but how is he able to move fingers and the like? If his powers allowed him to do that, why did he need Machi?