I should have gone to Shiratorizawa.

Tippy toes

  • Slap mosquitoes

  • Touch da nose

  • I'd like a pause


Results are only viewable after voting.

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,997
Reaction score
18,587
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
You seem to have made not one but two severe typos with that poll... need me to fix it for you?
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
You seem to have made not one but two severe typos with that poll... need me to fix it for you?
The options she made look okay, I don't see any typo :frankerz
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,997
Reaction score
18,587
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
The options she made look okay, I don't see any typo :frankerz
It would hardly be the first time that you made such a rudimentary mistake bud.

I know that English isn't your first language, after all.
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
It would hardly be the first time that you had made such a rudimentary mistake bud.

I know that English isn't your first language, after all.
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,075
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
No idea where that poll came from but go for it guys with the real and only answer <_>
 
  • Like
Reactions: z.5

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
No idea where that poll came from but go for it guys with the real and only answer <_>
It can only be you revo.. :cookiestare
I'm not a mod..'-'
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Hey, who changed the poll??

This is betrayal! :emocat:emocat
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Finished the gods lie. I liked it, it was very sad with the Rio's situation. The dad is bottom tier asf. The ending had them feels where I wanted to see them together again. Rio x Nat Nat is such a cozy ship :blush
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
@revo I fell on "The gods lie" (by hazard for real) on MAL and discovered it was a gem, thought the ending is quite sad :emobirb
 
Top