I should have gone to Shiratorizawa.

Tippy toes

  • Slap mosquitoes

  • Touch da nose

  • I'd like a pause


Results are only viewable after voting.

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,075
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
Who's the traitor despising dogs? :arf:handgun

Today we watched a documental about lions, she liked it, her first time seeing them :blush
@MarmaladeSky @Battou @Kiki




Finished the gods lie. I liked it, it was very sad with the Rio's situation. The dad is bottom tier asf. The ending had them feels where I wanted to see them together again. Rio x Nat Nat is such a cozy ship :blush
@revo I fell on "The gods lie" (by hazard for real) on MAL and discovered it was a gem, thought the ending is quite sad :emobirb
:zomg The manga is so good I tought it had more potential to have more chapters, but now I think short makes it better.
I liked the ending, was sad but bittersweet, the best type of ending :nod
The dad was what made me have a bad time reading the most, I wish he had it worse lol.
I also really like the art style there, so soft...and yes Brand, these two kids are so fluffy together, I love how the romance is so simple and soft, it makes the manga lighter with the sad plot :wtf
I wish it has an OVA or some other adaptation someday.
One of those options... @Darky best husbando, indeed :awe
You guys are becaming otp number one here :awe
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,987
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,997
Reaction score
18,587
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
How did you add the strikethrough/underline? :?bunny
Here's a way which requires no thought (just a little Ctrl-C and -V)

I'm wondering if the underlined 'Dogs' suggests that Battou would prefer dog pictures to CAT ones (he didn't underline the word 'CAT' after all)

Seeing as I'm not sure which he wants, here's a picture containing both


:verily
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,987
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Oh btw what and who is that, revo
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,987
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Oh Juana yes I remember :zomg :nod sorry I couldnt see the pics clearly
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,987
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
hv u seen this
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
We'll have tons of colored fun, Charles. Throw colored powder everywhere and on each other's nipples, Charles. Maybe throw the colored powder at revo's face, Charles. kukukuku
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,148
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:grumble

Could we leave mai man beewbs alone pls. :blush
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Why? You prefer only Gary touch it? :3c
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,148
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Why? You prefer only Gary touch it? :3c
Wat chu talkn bout Mills?
:grumble


I prefer being touched by womans compared to mans touching applied to anything, anywheres, locally or non locally -ideally.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Gary touching your mammary gland
 
Top