I should have gone to Shiratorizawa.

Tippy toes

  • Slap mosquitoes

  • Touch da nose

  • I'd like a pause


Results are only viewable after voting.

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
All the Azuwa fantasies are so fluffy, I can't wait to see these two dating for real, will be non-stop blush panels.
It's funny coz they hang out like they're dating already, she's been to his bedroom etc. And when they talk they seem completely comfortable, Aizawa can knock him off those rants even. But with the pressure of the label 'date' they'll probably be not-stop blushing lool.

Suzu is a cutie, kinda tsundere (?).
Idk my -dere's, but she's a type. Maybe tsun coz she has a rough and soft side(?). She does come across more dominating than anything.

Now I want to reread Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun (did you watch/read it?), though that one has more drama and angst, unlike this one.
Yea I saw the anime, it was a little to dramatic which gets in the way of coziness for me. But after reading this, I'll probably give the manga a try at some time.

I will wait for it then, I'm more hyped now I hope your teasing is worth it :emobirb
Maybe it is, maybe it isn't :teehee





 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,075
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
Yea I saw the anime, it was a little to dramatic which gets in the way of coziness for me. But after reading this, I'll probably give the manga a try at some time.
The anime wasn't very good, or adaptation, but the manga grows to be cute even if it's very dramatic sometimes, but the two main characters (Haru and Shizuku) are loveable to me :nod
The art is very pretty there too





(this is best girl btw)
Maybe it is, maybe it isn't :teehee




:zomg

Do you know "Shogi Senpai"? Is like a Takagi-san but kinda tsundere and always teased.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Natsu-Lucy sucks, revo, remember that.


@Charlie so how do you wanna get to Edison? Drive together or alone?
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,075
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
Natsu-Lucy sucks, revo, remember that.
Sorry Milly but even if I don't love that ship like before, they're an old favorite, can't really hate on them. ¯\_ :lambirb _/¯
Also I ship Lucy with half of the female cast.
 
Last edited:

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Do you know "Shogi Senpai"? Is like a Takagi-san but kinda tsundere and always teased.
Yea I'm aware of it, as a twitter(?) thing by Yamamoto, that recently got a chapter? I saw it a bit on a discord channel. Looks greatness.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
23,527
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Sorry Milly but even if I don't love that ship like before, they're an old favorite, can't really hate on them. ¯\_ :lambirb _/¯
Also I ship Lucy with half of the female cast.
Everytime I think Revs can't impress me more. She finds a way.:verily
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

It warms the heart of this Natsu X Erza shipper.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Sorry Milly but even if I don't love that ship like before, they're an old favorite, can't really hate on them. ¯\_ :lambirb _/¯
Also I ship Lucy with half of the female cast.
It's a fake ship though, fanmade and fan service.

loool Lucy does get on better with women than she does with Natsu, but then again, Natsu seems to be asexual enough.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
23,527
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Haven't see a Natza shipper for a long time <_> they're your otp there? I'm neutral with them mostly because I never liked Jerza (I'm sorry).
If there is one thing you need to know about me Revs is that when I board a ship. I don't take a life jacket. I don't need one because if that ship goes down I'm going with it. And I'll curse Jellal for being the shitty character he is all the way to the bottom of the sea.

God, I miss the Naruto shipping discussions @M3J. Naruto X Sakura4life.
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,075
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
It's a fake ship though, fanmade and fan service.

loool Lucy does get on better with women than she does with Natsu, but then again, Natsu seems to be asexual enough.
Not really that fanmade, Mashima actually hinted them lots of times before the fans started to press him everywhere to make them canon. I believe he wanted them as friends, even if he teased with that ship.
I dislike how half of the NaLu material is via Twitter. At least put it in your canon series.
If there is one thing you need to know about me Revs is that when I board a ship. I don't take a life jacket. I don't need one because if that ship goes down I'm going with it. And I'll curse Jellal for being the shitty character he is all the way to the bottom of the sea.
Exactly, that's how a good and correct shipper needs to be :verily
Jellal has been boring to be since he first got introduced lmao.
God, I miss the Naruto shipping discussions @M3J. Naruto X Sakura4life.
You're a NaruSaku shipper too?!
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
It warms the heart of this Natsu X Erza shipper.
That was a pretty good ship. Trouble is, I can't decide if it was a sibling relationship or romantic relationship at the time before Mashima settled.
God, I miss the Naruto shipping discussions @M3J. Naruto X Sakura4life.
That was annoying, it was the same repetitive arguments. But I was NaruSaku and NaruHina until Saku fucked up, and then NaruHina made more sense and was better since Hinata saw Naruto for who he was and loved him.
Not really that fanmade, Mashima actually hinted them lots of times before the fans started to press him everywhere to make them canon. I believe he wanted them as friends, even if he teased with that ship.
I dislike how half of the NaLu material is via Twitter. At least put it in your canon series.
Does seem to be fanmade if Mashima hasn't pulled the trigger canonically yet. Dem's da fact.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
23,527
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
That was annoying, it was the same repetitive arguments. But I was NaruSaku and NaruHina until Saku fucked up, and then NaruHina made more sense and was better since Hinata saw Naruto for who he was and loved him.
You may say that but I think you were always a NaruHina shipper deep down.

And Sakura didn't mess up Kishi did. He really did a number on Sakura's character and even he knows it. Along with everything else he bumbled after he stopped caring.
 
Last edited:

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,075
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
And Sakura didn't mess up Kishi did. He really did a number on Sakura's character and even he knows it. Along with everything else he bumbled after he stopped caring.
Kishimoto made it look like he hated his own main female character, it was horrible to read, which is kinda sad because I liked Sakura a lot.
NaruHina is a thing I could at least tolerate (until they made The Last, that movie was cringe for me :kappa) but Sasuke marrying Sakura was terrible. I remember when the Gaiden was out with all the "who's my mother?" drama in the Uchiha family.
At least a part of the fandom still survives. :awe
Yea I'm aware of it, as a twitter(?) thing by Yamamoto, that recently got a chapter? I saw it a bit on a discord channel. Looks greatness.
It has few chapters and they're pretty short compared to the Takagi-san ones. But it has far more fluff, the flirting/teasing more direct and Shogi-san is very cute, you will like it. :nod
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
You may say that but I think you were always a NaruHina shipper deep down.

And Sakura didn't mess up Kishi did. He really did a number on Sakura's character and even he knows it. Along with everything else he bumbled after he stopped caring.
Probably because of Hinata's unconditional love for Naruto. Sakura didn't recognize Naruto until he stood up to Zabuza to get his headband back, otherwise I was okay with NaruSaku until a certain point in Shippuden since Naruto wanted her.

He did, and it's a shame because Sakura at the start of Shippuden was great and badass. Kishi made the story too Naruto-Sasuke based when back in Part I, it was Naruto based but it also gave importance to the supporting characters as well. It's so annoying and sad.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
23,527
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Kishimoto made it look like he hated his own main female character, it was horrible to read, which is kinda sad because I liked Sakura a lot.
NaruHina is a thing I could at least tolerate (until they made The Last, that movie was cringe for me :kappa) but Sasuke marrying Sakura was terrible. I remember when the Gaiden was out with all the "who's my mother?" drama in the Uchiha family.
At least a part of the fandom still survives. :awe
Man, that gaiden.. what brutal way to twist the knife.

And NaruHina was such a halfassed sales job. That was always Kishi's problem. Everything was always so onesided. I never really believed Naruto cared for Hinata. And that still annoys me. The same was true about Sakura and Naruto of course but at least that one had a blueprint in the only relationship he actually built up reasonably which was Jiriaya X Tsunade.

Only to then kill Jiriaya.:pjsalt:arf

Probably because of Hinata's unconditional love for Naruto. Sakura didn't recognize Naruto until he stood up to Zabuza to get his headband back, otherwise I was okay with NaruSaku until a certain point in Shippuden since Naruto wanted her.

He did, and it's a shame because Sakura at the start of Shippuden was great and badass. Kishi made the story too Naruto-Sasuke based when back in Part I, it was Naruto based but it also gave importance to the supporting characters as well. It's so annoying and sad.
I still dream of world where Kishi just let Sasuke be a bad guy and we get a recreation of the Jiriaya, Tsunade, Orochimaru battle between all three of them. Instead we got whatever the heck that last arc was.

I remember when Turtle Island happened I literally couldn't believe it. Just couldn't believe that somebody that wrote the good parts of Naruto wrote that... atrocity.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
That would have been great, and it'd have shown the growth between the trio. The war was shitty, Neji was the only one we cared about that died. Could also had Sasuke fight truly evil Itachi, Naruto fight Pain, and both fight Orochimaru and then end in a Sannin battle. Or, just make the war actually an emotional roller coaster rather than Naruto being all "BELIEVE IN ME I'M THE FOURTH HOKAGE'S SON AND JIRAIYA'S PROTEGE BELIEVE IN ME AND MY NARUTONESS!!"

The Turtle Island was an indication of how shitty the war would be. :(
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,123
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Natsu-Lucy sucks, revo, remember that.


@Charlie so how do you wanna get to Edison? Drive together or alone?
Still haven't figured it out Mills. Down with a cold.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
23,527
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
That would have been great, and it'd have shown the growth between the trio. The war was shitty, Neji was the only one we cared about that died. Could also had Sasuke fight truly evil Itachi, Naruto fight Pain, and both fight Orochimaru and then end in a Sannin battle. Or, just make the war actually an emotional roller coaster rather than Naruto being all "BELIEVE IN ME I'M THE FOURTH HOKAGE'S SON AND JIRAIYA'S PROTEGE BELIEVE IN ME AND MY NARUTONESS!!"

The Turtle Island was an indication of how shitty the war would be. :(
I think my experience with the Naruto war arc starting at Turtle Island can be pretty much summed up by this.


​
So how was it for you Revs? Did you find something to love about it or did you sink into the inky blackness of despair like we did?
 
Last edited:

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,075
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
So how was it for you Revs? Did you find something to love about it or did sink into the inky blackness of despair like we did?


When I saw the raws of the last chapter, I thought they were really good fanarts, because I just couldn't believe it. :lmao Only good thing I found were the NaruHina and SasuSaku fanarts only because of how well they were, but they made me feel even more pain (?). I never finished beliving that was the ending until the Gaiden and The Last came out, then I started to slowly hate the ending for real and managed to not care about the series anymore.

NaruHina is something that I manage to ignore, but SasuSaku, especially in Gaiden... oh boi.
Also Neji was my favorite character, forever mad at that.

Still haven't figured it out Mills. Down with a cold.
How are you now? Feeling better? :worrybunny
 
Top