I agree with you. And I think that the consequences of it are interesting. In particular what I mentioned about trying to turn him into a Majik.
--
In regards to Hitsugi, I did not get the impression that he's there on purpose. But he's really confident that this won't last, that she'll be defeated and that he'll be free. Or that she'll need his power.
I mean, that's possible. Because I really thought that last arc would be Kumugi-centric, but it wasn't. Maybe Nishi changed her mind mid-arc? Either that or we'll get it now.
Kudos for the prediction/intuition. It will happen for sure. At first, I thought "no woman" was a hint that Ichi would acquire him, but the Kumugi panel right after made it clear.
The page with Ichi and Sukemaru was great. I understand that Amadoro is the leader but it's kinda weird of her to order everyone to retreat if they meet Hakari when the strongest is with them.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Golconda succeeded!
Hakari's trial is rather simple. I don't get why Fujimine fears him. Deconstruction Magic doesn't seem like a counter to poison?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
So, Hakari is simply a very powerful Chuuni.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
This arc might as well be named the Komugi Glazing arc . More amazing than Descarass? Calm down, Goku .